CSC March 2002 I485 Mailer Thread

Please discontinue using this thread and use new one...

PCeeTmp "==>>2002 JAN FEB MAR thread for CSC I-485 Mailers (from 05/16/2002)" 5/16/02 10:31pm

Thanks
PCee

AVM still says 975 days etc.

I did my FP on April 23, a month before scheduled. The AVM is still not updated.. it still says "975 days.. etc.". Is this ok ? Or should i get a message ..."saying processing resumed... etc".

Please advise.

this_processing_kills_me, wimpy, karlk and other March filers waiting for FP notices from San Jose

Hey guys,
      eclabs with Nd of 4/1/2002 has got FP notice from Sanjose.
Why haven\'t we got it? Are there any chances of the notices being shred.Should we call up IIo regarding this?

Received FP notice Yesterday by Mail. AVM not updated

Received FP notice yesterday for Self.
Also applied for spouse. Yet to receive for her

My details

RD 03/29/2002
ND 04/1/2002

FP Notice Date 05/13/2002
FP received by Mail 05/16/2002
Scheduled FP Date at San Jose ASC 06/18/2002
IND-CA-EB1

FP notice received

FP notice received on 4/16.
FP done on 4/18.
Still waiting for AP and EAD, although CSC JIR says they\'re processing AP with April ND. Anyone from San Jose with a March ND got AP?

FP notice received for ND 03/18

Lawyer has received FP notices for me and my spouse. But we haven\'t got it ob our own. Can we do FP with Lawyer\'s copy?
Thanks.
Sw28

AP Received Issue date 05/06/2002 Through Lawyer

Received AP Approval dated 05/06/2002 through lawyer today.

AVM not updated for FP, EAD & AP yet. checked yesterday.

Waiting for EAD & Approval

Same as your approval date(05/06/2002) and received from lawyer today

Same as your approval date(05/06/2002) and received from lawyer today

Hi psrgc and ecclabs

Is it standard practice now that AP approvals will be mailed to the lawyer? My ND is 3/7, but I haven\'t seen my AP.

Thanks,
wimpy

Hi Wimpy

Don\'t know. Was expecting it directly as lawyer said it will be mailed to me. But instead lawyer got it.May be it is because of my lawyer representing my case through G-28 (notice of Representation through lawyer). I remember signing it when filing.

Hope it helps

SPOKE TO IIO REGARDING FP STATUS

I did my FP at San Jose along with my Wife on 05/21/2002 (actual scheduled 06/18/2002). After 2-days when I called FBI, I was told that The fingerprints were returned to INS on 05/22/2002 ie the next day.

The AVM never changed. It simply says "On may 17th a notice has been mailed to you for Finger print recording....". No changes.

Out of curiosity..this morning I tried checking AVM and I got the line in first shot. Thought why not get Staus of My FP from an IIO.

So, Spoke to an IIO after 10 minute hold and asked her about my FP Status. She asked for my case number and checked on the name & mailing address. She then informed that the FPs were received today from FBI and is "Pending Review". Same was for my Wife too.

Can some one make out what does it mean ??

when did you get the FP notice

My AVM has the same message(17th May) but I haven\'t received the FP notice yet. I am getting worried because of the paper shredding story.

Did you get the FP notice home or did your lawyer get it? I signed a G-28 too but I thought FP and approval notices are sent to the applicant\'s home address also.

correct FP information

Sorry I made a mistake in my previous post 39.1. I received my FP notice on 5/16 (not 4/16) and FP was done on 5/18 (not 4/18). A few days later I checked the AVM and it said "processing resumed on 5/22...". PCee, please correct my info on the summary sheet. Thanks!

ecclabs, why don\'t you check the AVM again later. The message may change.

wimpy

I received it at Home address

My FP was received on 17Th May itself, the day AVM got updated.

Don\'t worry, it will come any day now. I don\'t think my lawyer received a copy of FPs, since I had to fax the notices to him.

ecclabs

Both will get FP notice, Lawyer as will as the candidate

Both will get FP notice, Lawyer as will as the candidate.