CSC March 2002 I485 Mailer Thread

AP

The 4/26 CSC JIT report shows processing date for AP as 4/05/02.
Has anyone in this thread got their AP approved yet?

No AP yet. RD: 02/22/02, ND: 03/04/02

Has anybody with wac-02-124 gotten AP? Should I call CSC? Thanks!

No Title

123sub,

Congratulations on your AP approval.

Are you sure your AP approval date is 04/18? We are under the impression that CSC stopped approving any case since 04/12. If your AP is really approved on 04/18 then it is "NEWS". By the way I thought it may be a typo as it is same as your FP done date! Can you please clarify?

Thanks
PCee

AP approved

Hello all,

I checked the AVM for my I-131 (WAC 02-134-xxxxx) and it says this case has been approved on Apr 10th. I wasn\'t aware that there was a separate WAC# for I-131 until yesterday when I asked for it from my attorney. So I checked the AVM first time today. In other words, I don\'t know when the AVM was updated or what it used to say before.

A question: Do only the lawyers get the receipt notice and the case# for AP? Also, is the WAC# for AP the same for my wife? She has a different WAC# for her 485 application.

Please note that I have not received anything in mail yet even though the message says that I should get something in 2 weeks. I\'ll confirm with my lawyer tomorrow and will let you guys know.

_this

not yet by mail

my attorney said it may take about 30 days for INS to produce the approval document before it is in the mail.

FP done

MD 03/28/02
RD 04/08/02
ND 04/09/02
FP notice 04/29/02
FP scheduled 05/15/02
FP done, el monte, 05/02/02

All my and my wife\'s notices came to us same time.
Waiting for EAD and 485 approval.

PCee - My details (please add them)

I-485, I-131, I-765: All have WAC 02-134-5xxxx (with last 4 digits different)
MD:03/11
RD:03/12
ND:03/14
EB2 RIR
I-131 (AP) approved on 04/10 as per the AVM

Awaiting FP notice and EAD (and GC of course! :)

_this

AP approved but not received - anyone

Anyone whose AP has been approved a while back but not yet received by mail.

AP approved and received

RD 03/07
ND 03/12
PD 03/05
WAC-02-133-*****
FP notice 03/26
FP scheduled 04/05
FP done 03/27 Santa Ana
AP approved 04/10
AP received 04/25

Every filing is issued separate receipts

Usually following forms are filed

I-485, I-131 and I-765

This means you will receive three receipt for you and three for your wife.

What was the source of your news (or rumor)

I think whenever there is no approval posting on this board for two consecutive days, people start rumors such as "... CSC has stopped working on everything...."

No Title

newly saint,

I tried several times in the past and let me try once again (this will be last time for me) whether you accept it or not,
1. On this board we didn\'t see any approval from 04/10 to 04/29 (by the way it is not just two days as per your mail). I am saying this based on the data I collected on this board! Please see http://pc485.tripod.com/ADThrd.html
2. Even from 04/30 we saw very few approvals in numbers. Before 04/12 on average we use to see app. 6 approvals a day! (by the way message in #4.1 I posted on 04/30)
3. If you are one of those who thinks that there will be an official release/news for every thing that happens with INS, then I am sorry I already wasted lot of my time! My assumption is that in most of the cases what INS does and what it officially says (w.r.t. processing) there is no link and that\'s way so many people are coming on to boards like this to get more information based on experiences data etc.
Let me take some examples:
1. For AOS "OFFICIALLY" CSC AVM says it will take any where between 975 to 999 days when majority of people are getting approvals in and around 250 days.
2. Couple of months back as per JIT ("OFFICIALLY") CSC was saying that -is processing cases of 01/01/2000 where as on this board we know that it was approving cases of 04/01/2001. Even now as per JIT CSC is processing April cases but we know that there are several people that got approved with Sept ND!
3. "OFFICIALLY" when INS talked about this new security check they said it is not going to impact processing time! But later they said that it could delay by 30 days! In my view "Planning" and "Execution/Results" are two different things. You are talking on planning side and based on that what INS aticipates, and I am on the other side (ie. what is the exact impact and how it executed their plan and what are the results based on the data we could get).

Now back to original topic: Probably you may say that in my earlier post I should have used "I" instead of "We" in #4.1 in this thread when I wrote
b "We are under the impression that CSC stopped approving any cases since 04/12.."
I know several people on this board agreed with me with my views on this topic and also understand that there will be people like you who won\'t agree with me. As I wrote earlier, I am not an attorney, I am not a law student either! I am talking based on my experience, and data/experiences I collected on this board.

I totally understand that we both have opposite views and different way of understanding. Can we please agree to disagree on this topic and others we argued so far? From now on I am going to IGNORE any post from you and hope that you will do the same. I wish if this board had this feature.

- PCee

By the way Here are some links that talk about this delay:
http://www.elirich.com/apr18b.htm
http://www.immigration-law.com/Canada.html (Read the following:
Updated 04/15/2002: Name-Check Requirement Posing Tough Challenge for Premium Processing
Updated 04/19/2002: Security Check for All Applications/Petitions
Updated 05/05/2002: EB-485 On the Move Again?)