CSC March 2002 I485 Mailer Thread

Hi Pcee :

I have not seen ur message dated 30th April, just below to the AP approval message of mine. Its true. AP approved on 4/18/02 and also i did my finger printing on the scheduled date according the FP notice. Today I received the AP approval notices from my lawyer\'s office (They received yesterday).

The information posted by me (always, even in near feature) will be 100% accurate. i am not such a person to misguide the people(s) visiting and contributing their great time and efforts (especially like you)to this website.

Really I appreciate ur effort to this site and also to all of us.

thanks

My data

MD: 03/01/02
RD: 03/07/02
ND: 03/07/02
WAC-02-129-xxxxx
San Jose

Waiting for everything

I don\'t know what\'s wrong here

What did I say ? I just asked what was your source of information when you said "CSC stopped processing..."

Rumor is still rumor; it does not become fact just because you and "your followers" agree to something.

Lastly, I never asked, requested or forced you in any way to comment on my postings. Did I?

Damn, everybody here acts like he is "THE EXPERT".

No Title

123sub,
As I wrote in #13.1 I just asked you to confirm your AP approval date (against any typos, as it is same as your FPdate). I am not questioning or doubting your true intensions, and I am
b really sorry
if my question sounded like that.

Previously, based on the data I collected I was under the impression that "CSC didn\'t approve any cases inbetween 04/10 to 04/30" and now based on your confirmation I am changing my assumption to "CSC slowed down considerably between 04/10 to 04/30, probably approved one or two cases inbetween". Actually it is a good news (slowing down is better than completely stopping! Isn\'t it?) Note that I also mentioned about your AP approval in my Summary updates ( PCee "===>Summary UPDATE Tracking" 5/1/02 2:29pm ) that\'s way I just wanted to make sure.

Message in #13.1.1.1 was only for "newly saint" He made exact same comment (as in #13.1.1 to some one else in some other thread newly saint "CSC - Stoppped processing" 4/29/02 11:31pm ) and I tried to tell him that it is some thing like discouraging people on this board and we discussed on that topic for a long time ( PCee "Filing Issue" 5/1/02 6:23pm )! He waited for couple of days and came back with same comment to me!

- PCee

Anybody who has done FP

The AVM has been changed ? How to check FP with FBI ?
Thanks

FYI : Advance Parol

The INS has begun to issue advance parole travel documents on form I-512L, which contains a scanned photograph of the applicant on the document and which is printed on security paper. The form will not contain a seal. If the applicant\'s attorney has a Notice of Appearance (Form G-28) on file, the I-512L will be mailed directly to the attorney.

ND-March18 , AP recieved in mail. AVM not updated

Newly Saint you are right. THe AP has scanned photographs and it doesn\'t have the seal.And we got two copies of AP.

Got Notice & Receipt Dates

Hi:

My Details are as below:
PD :10/30/2001
RD :04/28/2002
ND :05/01/2002
EB1/IND/Santa Clara
Applied for EAD/AP for self.

Notice Date April 1 2002

My Details are:

RD 03/28/2002
ND 04/01/2002
Applied for AP/EAD for self
WAC-02-149-XXXXX

called IIO

Today i spoked with IIO.
I asked about FP results , and she\'s answered that FP results received and my case is ready to be assigned to the officer.
Asked how long it can take to be assigned, she answered very soon , few weeks.