CSC-I140 RFE cases

Hey hold-on..... don't try to over react.

If you read what I had posted then I read what HE has posted. If you are expressing your concerns about me, then Iam expressing my concerns about HIM. Okaay. Also, don't retaliate to violant words.

Who the heck cares of money when your situation is at risk. Agree! All we want or any one wants is "straight answer or suggestion close to your situation" not like YEAH..... you will get it..... NOooo.... you will not get it.... kind of answers. May be it works in your country where you come from. But not this country ok. Either you say YES or say NO. Make sense?

BTW, What did you get when you call him.

Also, try looking into the whole issue that started the discussion, before you jump into it. Its not that he helped without money and now you are showing your sincereity to him. Remember, you asked ME too many questions, and PMs in the past and thanked me for that.... Pathetic!

**** Also, this is the LAST reply to you, since it is not evolving into any useful matter.

srignram said:
Before United Nation reply to your non-sense, let me tell you something.This is not the place to show off your half-cooked ideas.I have seen many of your posts and felt like commenting this before.I know United Nations personally, i called him in the past to get some clarifications on immigration matter.He did'nt charge anything from me.I know many people used to call him, even today if there are issues related to ability to pay or any complicated issues people are consulting him.If you have anything usefull to contribute please do so otherwise SHUTUP

Last edited by a moderator:
"Everything in immigration is gray. "
--- NOT every thing is gray area. There are few and certain areas in the immigration law that are gray areas leaving room for "interpretations".

"I have posted to RayS. how this has been interpreted. "
---- His issue is not falling into gray area. More over, if you have enough experience in immigration-law you are supposed to "post" the only information that is close to his case. Not that you say both YES and NO.

unitednations said:
Everything in immigration is gray. What works for one service center, adjudicator may not work for others.

When there is a certain situation that one is overcoming; there may be 5 different areas of immigration law that touch on that issue. Two of those laws/rules may be the areas that you are trying to use to your benefit. Uscis may use the other three to their benefit.

I have posted to RayS. how this has been interpreted. One cannot make a definitive answer just by reading memos, appeals decisions. The important thing is also how USCIS is interpreting it.

I have given the scenario in two different cases and what USCIS did in one situation and what they did in the other.

Last edited by a moderator:
140 Approved

140 approved after responding to education evaluation RFE.
Approved with in 2 days.

USCIS received the RFE response on Mar 20, 2006 and approved on Mar 22, 2006.

It was quick.

I think you are the only one person got approval in March. Rest are moved
to TSC.

shaaka said:
140 approved after responding to education evaluation RFE.
Approved with in 2 days.

USCIS received the RFE response on Mar 20, 2006 and approved on Mar 22, 2006.

It was quick.

There are tons of 140 & 485s filed with CSC are now moved/transferred to TSC
since past week. Those petitions filed in & after September 2005 are now
handed over to TSC. I guess every body affected by this transition received
Email. Whats your RD/ND? Just look into September thread.

Ray S. said:
where did you find out about the TSC move? how long is taking for rfe responses?

Not sure, whether RFE cases also moved to TSC. If you haven't got
Email mentioning transfer of case to TSC, then you don't need to
worry about that. Look like, CSC will complete processing of the
remaining cases on hand before it finally transitions itself.

Ray S. said:
have RFEs been moved to? mine is RD 09/07/2005

My 140 RD was on the borderline of the trasfer to TSC date and I got an RFE instead of transfer. Now the lawyer has replied to the RFE (only today) to CSC. Not sure what will happen to my case. Will it be transfered to TS or adjudicated at CSC itself? ANy thoughts?

RFE on Employment Letter

Got an RFE on experience letter with former employer. My former employer is not issuing me any experience letter even though I have worked with them for around 3 years.

Please suggest me what are my options and what can be done in this case.

Did your case transferred to TSC? By the way, when did you get the RFE?
Whats your case details (RD/ND/Priority Date) etc etc.

GC69 said:
Got an RFE on experience letter with former employer. My former employer is not issuing me any experience letter even though I have worked with them for around 3 years.

Please suggest me what are my options and what can be done in this case.

I submitted only affidavit without experience letter. CSC specifically asked me to submit experience letter from the employer in my RFE.

Ray S. said:
You need to find a co-employee who can sign a letter acknowledging your employment, better still have your colleague prepare an affidavit that he knows you as a an employee.

LUD changes

Ray S. said:
LUD Changes: 140 and 485 - 04/12/2006

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and have few questions:

1. Can it be that an LUD changes without any change to the message?
2. How do I find out my priority date and what does it mean? is this is the filing date?
3. I'm an I-140 EB1 category

Thanks,

BackLogGC & Ray S. Thank you for your response.
1. Did you guy's submitted affidavits on the Company Letter Heads?
2. Have you guys submitted any other letters along with Affidavits?

For one employer, I submitted both experience letter(on company letterhead) and affidavit(from co-worker). For for other employer I only submitted affidavit(from co-worker). I got RFE for this employer. But I manged to get experience letter from this employer.

GC69 said:
BackLogGC & Ray S. Thank you for your response.
1. Did you guy's submitted affidavits on the Company Letter Heads?
2. Have you guys submitted any other letters along with Affidavits?

Thanks for the update, greetings!

Did you also file 485?
I guess the approval came in from CSC?
Whats your Priority date?

GCPlan said:
My 140 was approved today. Please see signature for the details.

perm_faq said:
Thanks for the update, greetings!
Did you also file 485?
I guess the approval came in from CSC?
Whats your Priority date?
1. No. PD wasn't current when I got my labor.
2. Yes. RD for 140 was Oct 4th. It wasn't transferred to TSC.
3. 07/2002 - Long wait begins :D

Rfe

Hi all,

I got this message on April 14 2006. I havent received (my lawyer says so) any letter yet. Normally how long does it take for you to get the letter in mail.

"On April 14, 2006, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 30 days have passed and you have not received the notice. Please contact the service center where you submitted your application during business hours."

Thanks

Eta 750

Hi all,

I have got a RFE for I-140 asking us to submit the original of ETA-750 which should have been enclosed along with our labor certification Final Determination Letter. My lawyer says she has only the copy and my employer says he did not receive ETA 750. I did not receive anything either. Does anybody know who would receive this original.

Thanks in advance