CSC-I140 RFE cases

Got Approved

Hey Guys

I got those magic emails (3 of them) yesterday, that my case has been approved.

We replied to the RFE, but did not send the W-2's for all the employees, but we did send the rest of the docs ( tax returns, audited financial statements etc)

So looks like TSC is working , Good Luck All.

See you all in the 485 forums ( when ?? is a good question, hopefully within this decade ) :rolleyes:

All, My 140 is denied based on "the position offered is temporary in nature". I got an RFE in March asking for contracts from my company where I will be working. My contract had a 3 year term and my 140 I guess was denied based on that. The attorneys have appealed the same and they are planning to apply for another 140. (I'm guessing with the same labor???). Can some one guide me here please if anything more to be done beyond appeal and filing another 140. Can I file another labor by PERM and apply for 140 again?

I'm already on my 7th year H1B (ends Dec 2006) and I'm not sure what my options are to extend my 8th year H1.
Friends your help will be greatly appreciated. Regards

CSC 9/05 No transfer, I140-EB1 approved

My 140-EB1-EA was appoved on 6/17/06 after RFE!

Now I am facing the question how to respond the other RFE of my 140-EB2-NIW which was transferred to TSC. Do you guys think I should withdraw this case? I also concurrently filed I485 for me and my wife. Both our 485 applications stayed with 140EB1 in CSC and went through RFE too.

Thank you for your opinions.

Hello all
I received RFE e-mail today. I wonder how long it takes for the lawyer to receive the document from Texas to California?

How much time do we have to response to the RFE? It starts from the issued time or from the receiving time?

Is it possible to extend it since we will be on a long long vacation.

Thanks,
Newbies
--- More worry with RFE :( -----

I got it with in 7 days

I also got the RFE on June 12. I called my Laywer office today and they have received it. They didn;t told me the details about RFE yet.

I-140 RFE notice received

I still don't know the nature of this RFE yet.
I will update the status here.
-------------------------------------------
EB2, Sub Labor, PD 06/2001,
concurrent filing, CSC, RD 30SEP05, ND 05OCT05,
EAD/AP received Nov05,
FP completed Dec05,
transferred to TSC, 22MAR06,
140 LUD: 20JUN06, RFE notice received

RFE details

Here is the RFE I40 details:
"Homeland Security is asking Company to provide our financials certified by our financial officer. "

RFE (i140)
LUD (I140) : 06/13/2006
Message Change (I40/485) : 06/1/2006
LUD I140/485 : 05/22/2006
LUD (485) : 03/27/2006
LUD (I140) : 03/23/2006
Trans. to TSC (485) : 03/23/2006
Trans. to TSC (I140) : 03/22/2006
ND (I140/485 both) : 10/04/2005
RD (Concurrently @CSC) : 09/28/2005
PD (Substitute labor) : 09/28/2001

My own Labor PD March 23 2003
Went to Backlog center Phl., Nothin on that yet..

Mine is also substitute labor. It seems they do RFE for substitute labor more offen.
EB-2
PD: 01/2001

NIWjones said:
I still don't know the nature of this RFE yet.
I will update the status here.
-------------------------------------------
EB2, Sub Labor, PD 06/2001,
concurrent filing, CSC, RD 30SEP05, ND 05OCT05,
EAD/AP received Nov05,
FP completed Dec05,
transferred to TSC, 22MAR06,
140 LUD: 20JUN06, RFE notice received

Is it RFE notice sent or received ??

I receive e-mail notice only on Monday and another LUD on Tuesday. The attorney has not received the letter yet.

mine is also EB2 sub labor . and I have posted the USCIS officer's response to my attorney this month in the thread "I-140 INVESTIGATION REPORT" . please update if anybody going through the similar situation.

here's the content of the RFE

The copy of the ETA-750 submitted is not acceptable. Please submit the original Department of Labor certified ETA-750 with multicolored stamp affixed near the bottom of the initial page.

Good luck to all!

Have any of you get LUD after the RFE notice? I got RFE notice on June 19. LUD are on June 20, then June 24. What is going on ?

Newbies

paliopolis said:
Hey Guys

We replied to the RFE, but did not send the W-2's for all the employees, but we did send the rest of the docs ( tax returns, audited financial statements etc)

See you all in the 485 forums ( when ?? is a good question, hopefully within this decade ) :rolleyes:

Hey I am falling short of 20K, I think that is reason I got this RFE (which is same like what you got).
You had the same issue, falling short of wage? how did you guys
responded, can you pls. let me know more on this..

paliopolis said:
Hey Guys

Hey I got the same query, can you pls. elobarate how did you respond the query. Just send the company papaers, or do we need to do any extra audition to show that company has the ability to pay?
Because I am falling short of 20k in some of the years from my priority date.

How long after sending RFE Docs.

Can someone share any experiences when replying to RFE on I-140. Online status shows that the RFE documents were received on 6/26/2006 and one LUD after that 6/27/2006?

I received RFE on availability to pay. I guess I should hear something this week.

Any clue on this message guys? pls help

Hi all,

I just got this email from USCIs and says as below

On July 5, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates.

Do you think I will have any decision any time soon? mine was filed on oct/25th 2005 and filed concurrently with 485/765 and still have a pending 765 cause of 140 hasn't been approved yet. Anyone with similiar experience as mine? thanks for any help!.

noordijn said:
Hi all,

I just got this email from USCIs and says as below

On July 5, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates.

I got the very same email on 5/1 and my i140 was approved on 6/30. So hang in there :p

Last edited by a moderator: