CSC-I140 RFE cases

Hi all

I am new user in this group.

I had submitted my I-140 in CSC on 18 Aug 05.RFE is on 15 March 06.Any body have idea how much time it will take to aproove my case. My I-140 is for Shedule A job

CSC LUD updates

Is the CSC updating the LUDs for the 140 RFE cases these days after the new 140 processing has been transferred to NSC?

RFE about W2's

Hi Guys

I just got a letter for RFE where they want to get the audited financial docs or the form 941 for all the years that I have been employed with the employer.
My company has agreed to proide all this information.

They have also asked for copy of all of my W-2's , but what surprised me was that they have asked for a "copy of W-2's for all the employees in the company" .
That doesnt make any sense , is it fairly common ? My company is not willing to provide W-2's for ALL THE EMPLOYEES , and i understand the reason for that.

Has anyone else got the same request, what did you guys do ? Are there any other options besides providing W-2 for all the employees ?

TIA

Customer Service Call?

Today I got emails about my RFE, Can we call USCIS customer service to find out what is the exact RFE?

Lucky2005 said:
Today I got emails about my RFE, Can we call USCIS customer service to find out what is the exact RFE?

the lawyer should recieve the letter within a week with the exact details about the RFE. I dont know about calling them, but if you wait a few days you should get the details anyways.

paliopolis said:
Hi Guys

I just got a letter for RFE where they want to get the audited financial docs or the form 941 for all the years that I have been employed with the employer.

They have also asked for copy of all of my W-2's , but what surprised me was that they have asked for a "copy of W-2's for all the employees in the company" .
That doesnt make any sense , is it fairly common ? My company is not willing to provide W-2's for ALL THE EMPLOYEES , and i understand the reason for that.

Has anyone else got the same request, what did you guys do ? Are there any other options besides providing W-2 for all the employees ?

TIA

I will let you know my RFE details once I get my RFE papers.
How you guys are planning to respond your RFE.

I am trying to figure out a trend towards getting RFE from Texas Service Center. Did anyone observe a series of LUDs before either receiving a RFE or approval notice email? Please share if you noticed series of LUD (LAST UPDATED) before receiving any email notices from TSC.

Thanks

paliopolis said:
Hi Guys

TIA

I think it is a standard copy for ability to pay request.
I got the same query, which is asking for all employees W2s.

Can you pls. let me know, what you guys are doing, In my case I still need to discuss with my employer.

Hi all, I got an RFE message also per tonight May22nd and it says they sent it on april 4th???? what a timing as it has passed 30 days, my lawyer hasn't got any letter regarding this also my employer. Any idea? should we wait or call them? what is usually RFE about? I think my employer has submitted paystub or W2 of the company. Oh well another unfinished business with USCIS.

noordijn said:
Hi all, I got an RFE message also per tonight May22nd and it says they sent it on april 4th???? what a timing as it has passed 30 days, my lawyer hasn't got any letter regarding this also my employer. Any idea? should we wait or call them? what is usually RFE about? I think my employer has submitted paystub or W2 of the company. Oh well another unfinished business with USCIS.

May be they mailed it very late..what is the RFE about.

any body have idea about WAC0580054XXXseries aprooval.For me its submitted on Aug18,2005 and RFE on March 15,2006.Still no aprooval notice.LUD is 22April 2006.Its for EB3 schedule A(nurse) job.Now no idea what is happening.Tried to call USCIS but nobody is answering for long time.Anybody have direct number or e-mail id of USCIS