CSC I-485 Filing- May to Dec 2005 Tracking

I did the same two weeks ago. I didnt get any LUD yet. The last time I went to an Info pass ( March 2007) , I was told my case went for Name Check in Oct 2005 and its still there.

Hans

hi rexx,

Both me and my wife had LUD's on 6/14 and twice in May, I was excited as well but nothing happened. When I went to infopass they said the same thing namecheck pending. I called up the customer service yesterday and the found the same status. They must be browsing thru our cases but keeping aside.

I contacted my congressman and they sent another query to FBI, the first one was sent in December - got response confirming it is with fbi and they cant expedite.

I guess we will be like this for another 2-3 years. There are 320000 case pending at FBI with 30% of them pending for more than 2 years.

Raj.

nope.
I just went to Infopass and was told I'm still in namecheck hell.

Tell me Pklam, how was ur 2nd FP ? Did they captured all ur ten fingers and then one by one ? did they take ur picture and ur signature ?

Koz they just captured all my ten fingers and then one by one without picture and without signature, I ask to sign and the officer say no I dont need take a picture and signature.

Please tell urs

birdlove,
yes they did the same for me too. Just the fingerprints of all 10 fingers. When i asked about the photo, they said they already have all that info.

2nd FP notification

birdlove,
yes they did the same for me too. Just the fingerprints of all 10 fingers. When i asked about the photo, they said they already have all that info.

Pklam, did u call FBI customer service for name check since u had taken ur 2nd FP code 1 ?

Pklam, did u call FBI customer service for name check since u had taken ur 2nd FP code 1 ?

birdlove,
Why? I don't think namecheck has an expiry as the fingerprints? Well, i tried info pass on 29th and the lady was helpful but not useful. She was surprised that my case was not approved but said she cannot do anything as file was not physically here. She wanted me to contact the Nebraska center but i'm not able to get to a live person.
Now everyone of use should wait till Oct!!

Has anyone stuck in name check got approved recently (from original may20005- dec 2005 applicants @ CSC)

I guess most of us were stuck in name check and got transferred to NSC

After the REVISED july Visa Bulletin fiasco there is some speculation, that USCIS commited some unlawful acts and approved people without name check getting cleared .

Good luck to all

Cheers

Mine went to Name check in Oct 2005 and the result is not yet known. My case is still with TSC and not transferred to NSC

sound good

birdlove,
Why? I don't think namecheck has an expiry as the fingerprints? Well, i tried info pass on 29th and the lady was helpful but not useful. She was surprised that my case was not approved but said she cannot do anything as file was not physically here. She wanted me to contact the Nebraska center but i'm not able to get to a live person.
Now everyone of use should wait till Oct!!

Pklam, is ur I-130 is already approved ? if so, be ready to ur welcome notice

Birdlove,

sorry if you have already posted this info but I was seeing your signature and see two interviews. What were they about? Can you share some details.

Thanks.

2nd interview

Birdlove,

sorry if you have already posted this info but I was seeing your signature and see two interviews. What were they about? Can you share some details.

Thanks.

Well Sksave,
I can't really tell U why I have to go through 2nd interview, but what I've heard from some people that when ur pending is more than 2years, USCIS will send U a 2nd FP notice to process ur case or they will call U for 2nd Interview to verify if u and ur wife are still together. It depends of the case.

I have submitted my 485 a month back so for I have not received receipt number.
Any idea guys how much it takes to get the receipt number?
I asked my attorney many times, but they are saying not yet received. I don't have any way check my 485 really applied :(

I've called TSC for the first time ever.
They didn't want to provide any info but I finally was able to find out "the case was not assigned to an officer yet".
And today USCIS is approving cases with RD of 10/2006 and PD of 2004 while so many 485 cases filed in 2003-2005 with PDs from the previous millennium are still in that freaking hole. I'm fed up...

Thanks for whatever you could share.

Well Sksave,
I can't really tell U why I have to go through 2nd interview, but what I've heard from some people that when ur pending is more than 2years, USCIS will send U a 2nd FP notice to process ur case or they will call U for 2nd Interview to verify if u and ur wife are still together. It depends of the case.

LUD today

I got an LUD on 485 today.

Having been an exclusive member of the all those "mass LUD club" over the last two years this one does not excite me.

I think this may be the case of USCIS returning my visa number?. But then I don't know why they didn't update LUD when they assigned one. May be they were working so crazily fast while assigning the VISA number that they did not have time to update the LUD. Now that they are relaxingly releasing it!.

If none of the above -ve lines are true, I might be headed for an approval.

Any body having LUDs very recently ?

for me the last lud was on the last day of june. nothing today.
we are doomed :)
485 approvals are usually coming early in the morning. see what happens tomorrow. but remember the less you think about it the greater are the chances! :)