CSC I-485 Filing- May to Dec 2005 Tracking

I saw one approval with RD of 01/2005 and one with 09/2005.
Looks pretty close.

The question of the day : should I file for AP as just two weeks left until fee increase or hope 485 is approved? Would like to hear your opinion :)

Sorry for a pessimist view. Generally I have observed approvals happen within a day or two of LUD. Many times even direct aprovals. If you get an LUD and nothing happens for couple of days, probably means an officer looked at the case and moved on without approving ... So I wouldn't count on 485, just would get the AP going.

On the otherhand I really wish you good luck!

The question of the day : should I file for AP as just two weeks left until fee increase or hope 485 is approved? Would like to hear your opinion :)

lud's doesn't mean anything

Our cases are touched again. LUD changed yesterday.
LUD's so far in 2007: 07/26, 06/14, 05/11, 05/10, 04/12, 03/07

Stuck in name check for ever.

-Raj

Our cases are touched again. LUD changed yesterday.
LUD's so far in 2007: 07/26, 06/14, 05/11, 05/10, 04/12, 03/07

Stuck in name check for ever.

-Raj

the same here. LUDs :6/28, 6/29, 6/30, 7/26

on the TSC 485 thread one approval today with yesterday's LUD.
we'll be approved soon. I feel it

I forgot to mention that yesterday I've received SR response from TSC.
It just says "application is pending in TSC".

But what made me really mad is the reason of the request was printed as "Receipt notice not received/lost".

What an idiot in his right mind would think that someone wants to find out where is the receipt notice if case is already two $ucking years old!!!

No words left to describe what I feel about uscis!

hi rexxx,

my case is at NSC. doesn't matter though.
My case is stuck in name check since 2005. My wife's name check got cleared.
All the times both the cases had LUD changed, which made me optimistic. but now I ignore.

raj

I forgot to mention that yesterday I've received SR response from TSC.
It just says "application is pending in TSC".

But what made me really mad is the reason of the request was printed as "Receipt notice not received/lost".

What an idiot in his right mind would think that someone wants to find out where is the receipt notice if case is already two $ucking years old!!!

No words left to describe what I feel about uscis!

Last edited by a moderator:
service request

Hi guys,
I waited 2/12 years in NC process.
Can someone share me How to start service request with NSC?
I want also know anybody in the same boat like me?

Here is my signature
--------------------------
I-140/485 applied on May 2005
3-EADs and APs are applied so far
case Transfered to NSC on 3/3/2007

Thanks in the advance.

Just get an email @ 8/1/07 like this, give some hope to our GC applicants:
Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On August 1, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this
customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on
the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days
following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing
referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before
you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic
e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to
register.

Info:

Priority date: 06/2005
I140/I485 receipt Date: 8/5/05.
I140 Approval: 1/19/2006
I485 Approval: 8/1/2007.
Transfer from CSC to NSC: 2/8/2007
FP1: 2/2/2006; FP2: 5/1/2007; REF (Med):5/6/2007.
Spouse not approval yet.

Question: I just sent out the H1-B extension couple weeks ago, and e-filed 131 and EAD applications, Do I need withdraw these applications?

GC ANTs,
Congratulations.
You dont have to withdraw tha applications.

Could please let us know of your nationality?

Hans

I tend not to believe anything until I see the end result but here's the news.
Just called to TSC and was told namecheck is completed and case is assigned to the officer but no visas available till October.
If it's true it means a significant leap in the process. At least one less agency involved. If it's not true then I didn't lose anything anyway....

fyi : namecheck is/was(?) pending since 12/2005.

LUDs 8/1, 8/2

We too got LUDs on our 485 cases (csc -> nsc) on 8/1 and 8/2 with no message change. However, with visa numbers not available, these are probably useless, irrespective of namecheck staus.

We too got LUDs on our 485 cases (csc -> nsc) on 8/1 and 8/2 with no message change. However, with visa numbers not available, these are probably useless, irrespective of namecheck staus.

i had luds on 7-30, 31 for 485. but i guess it was because of ead and ap application. thise two were touched/approved on 7-31 and 8-1,2

do you have any other pending application?

when did you apply for ead/ap. Is it at NSC? I applied on May 24th and looks like they are still processing March cases. My current ead is expiring in september :(

raj

i had luds on 7-30, 31 for 485. but i guess it was because of ead and ap application. thise two were touched/approved on 7-31 and 8-1,2

do you have any other pending application?

went to infopass today and was told the second namecheck request was issued in the beginning of July and already returned as "no records". the first request from 2005 is still in the system with "pending" status.

good.

when did you apply for ead/ap. Is it at NSC? I applied on May 24th and looks like they are still processing March cases. My current ead is expiring in september :(

raj

NSC. EAD took 3 months exactly, AP had an LUD the same time but message did not change.