CSC I-485 Filing- May to Dec 2005 Tracking

I just received another letter from uscis again, this is the 3rd one and they say :
ur case is curently under final review, u should receive a decision....within 60days...

It looks like the others first ones they sent to me, but the only difference, they use the word " FINAL " befor they just said ur case is under review, and now they said ur case is under Final review

Is anybody have any idea about what they was tryin to say ?

Thanks for the help

By the way did u recive any changes after this LUD.

After reply to an RFE i recived an 60 days notice that they will let us know

"On June 7, 2007, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register."

2nd FP done for I-485

I've just done my FP 2 yesterday Friday June 8, but I was surprized that they just captured my 10 fingers without signature and without picture, I really dont know why. Do u have any clue ?
and I just got approve messag for my AP.
Need ur help

I've just done my FP 2 yesterday Friday June 8, but I was surprized that they just captured my 10 fingers without signature and without picture, I really dont know why. Do u have any clue ?
and I just got approve messag for my AP.
Need ur help

OUR 2nd renewal was also similar to yours , NO photos only 10 Fingers without any pics for the Family memebrs.
Dont remember about signature.

Who cares, first was BPC stuck, then Name check,
Now When parents were alive didnt ask anything in RFE for last 2 yrs. Now when they are in Heaven they were enquiring about them

FP check

Its almost 5 days I have done my 2nd FP for my PD I-485 after 2years waitin, and I still dont have no lud.
Do u know how many days will it takes FBI to give uscis my FP result ? please help me out ! I done it last Friday June 8.

update ?

After a long idle period felt like doing something and called the number. Started eating the rep's head and he transfered me to an immi officer(what a nice side effect). Officer told me my case is pre-adjudicated and waiting on some thing.(what else other than FBI name check. They don't use that term as if it is a secret).
It would be good if I am pre-adjudiated because my name check got cleared. It may turn out that I was always pre-adjdicated and just got to know it now. In such a case wait continues and more heads to eat!.

Its almost 5 days I have done my 2nd FP for my PD I-485 after 2years waitin, and I still dont have no lud.
Do u know how many days will it takes FBI to give uscis my FP result ? please help me out ! I done it last Friday June 8.

birdlove,
For me it took ~ 3weeks for LUDS after my 2nd FP. After the LUD, nothing's happened. Endless wait continues!!

It's been a month and I still don't have LUDs. I never had LUDs for my first finger print either.

It doesn't matter if you have LUD's,

since last February I have been having LUD's every month. The last are 06/14 , 05/12, 05/11, the one in April & March were mass LUD's

Raj.

It's been a month and I still don't have LUDs. I never had LUDs for my first finger print either.

AP and EAD

Checking to see if anyone is in the same situation as me. I applied for EAD and AP extension end of May ( Need AP for travel in AUG-2007 and EAD expires end of August ).

Processing dates for these in NSC has gone back to something like November 2006.

Is there anything we can do in this situation ?:confused:

Thanks

Fp

birdlove,
For me it took ~ 3weeks for LUDS after my 2nd FP. After the LUD, nothing's happened. Endless wait continues!!

Tell me Pklam, how was ur 2nd FP ? Did they captured all ur ten fingers and then one by one ? did they take ur picture and ur signature ?

Koz they just captured all my ten fingers and then one by one without picture and without signature, I ask to sign and the officer say no I dont need take a picture and signature.

Please tell urs

Been a silent member of this form for a long time. Thought its time to post
God knows how long do I have to wait but please see the details below.

EB3 India PD Nov 2001 -Sub Labor(CSC)
I-140 - RD June 2005 and AD October 05.
2 EAD's, 2 AP's and applied for the third right now.
I-485 RD June 2005
Feb 07 case transferred to NSC.

Second FP done May 2nd 07.
LUD on 485 on the same day.

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS that was transferred to our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location is now pending there. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case.

I called the NSC last month, spoke to a nice rep and gave her all the details and she gave me a Ticket number and said would respond with in 45-60 days.
Wanted to follow up if my case was pending name checks/security checks but did not get a direct reply other than she said that my case is outside the processing window and she will raise a service request for it.

What does this message in 485 mean? Is it standard for every one thats awaiting approval or is it pending in name checks etc?

Thanks Folks.

Been a silent member of this form for a long time. Thought its time to post
God knows how long do I have to wait but please see the details below.

EB3 India PD Nov 2001 -Sub Labor(CSC)
I-140 - RD June 2005 and AD October 05.
2 EAD's, 2 AP's and applied for the third right now.
I-485 RD June 2005
Feb 07 case transferred to NSC.

Second FP done May 2nd 07.
LUD on 485 on the same day.

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS that was transferred to our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location is now pending there. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case.

I called the NSC last month, spoke to a nice rep and gave her all the details and she gave me a Ticket number and said would respond with in 45-60 days.
Wanted to follow up if my case was pending name checks/security checks but did not get a direct reply other than she said that my case is outside the processing window and she will raise a service request for it.

What does this message in 485 mean? Is it standard for every one thats awaiting approval or is it pending in name checks etc?

Thanks Folks.

Cinco how was ur 2nd FP ? did u sign and take pics ?

For all of us filed to CSC in 2005 and transferred to TSC in 3/2006 and still waiting. Any movement, any LUDs?

The last LUD for my case was in 11/2006 and then it's a dead silence ...

Rexxx,
I too am in the the same boat as you. Maybe I am sitting right beside you.
Hans

Last edited by a moderator:
One more in the boat.
Also had an infopass recently. It was a cold meeting which lasted like 68 seconds. He said FBI namecheck pending, we can't help, check back in 3-6 months. they talk about months as if days..
One good thing about this meeting, atleast I was clearly told it is FBI namecheck. Otherwise they had always b.s'ed around without saying anything about name check.