CSC I-485 Filing- May to Dec 2005 Tracking

What is going on....

I see that USCIS has stopped processing 485 applications....and I don't see when they are going to start working on them...I don't know how they are progressing the PDs when no applications were approved.....I am totally frustrated and getting tired...;-(
-Sri

I am also puzzled by CSC. Dates have been current for 3+ wks now. There was a burst of approvals beginning of Oct and nothing since then. Looking at the 485 dates, they are now approving 485s with RD of April 2006. Everyday brings a new hope and then dies a brutal death. Just wish we had a Icarus for CSC. Anyone hear anything please pool in.

Sri_know said:
I see that USCIS has stopped processing 485 applications....and I don't see when they are going to start working on them...I don't know how they are progressing the PDs when no applications were approved.....I am totally frustrated and getting tired...;-(
-Sri

qwerty1111 said:
I am also puzzled by CSC. Dates have been current for 3+ wks now. There was a burst of approvals beginning of Oct and nothing since then. Looking at the 485 dates, they are now approving 485s with RD of April 2006. Everyday brings a new hope and then dies a brutal death. Just wish we had a Icarus for CSC. Anyone hear anything please pool in.

We know who they are. They are waiting for Halloween. :)

Qwerty
If they are processing the ones with RD April 2006, How come many got theirs approved back in August with the RD's being October 2006? I am a bit confused with the criteria for processing 485s

Warm Regards
Hans

Hans said:
Qwerty
If they are processing the ones with RD April 2006, How come many got theirs approved back in August with the RD's being October 2006? I am a bit confused with the criteria for processing 485s

Warm Regards
Hans

Got Approvals in August 2006 with RD of OCT 2006 ?? I see some disconnect in the question.

gp111 said:
Got Approvals in August 2006 with RD of OCT 2006 ?? I see some disconnect in the question.

What I meant was People who had 485 RDs of Oct 2006 got their approvals in August 2006.

Name Check Hell

My spouses application has been stuck in Name check. Made inquiries through lawyer, email to M Bueno . Filed in August 2005 and still pending name check as of Oct 2006
can someone provide guidance on Whats Typical cost for filing WOM ?

There have been no approvals from CSC for a long long time now.Any one have any idea what's happening at the CSC??. My dates have been current for the third time (after retrogressing twice) since oct and so far nothing has happened.Calling the CSC/ inquiries always yield the same "case is being reviewed.Will get back in 30 to 60 days" response.
Anyone have any idea whats happening with the CSC ??.

PD: April/May 2002
485 RD: April 2005, Name check cleared in April 2006.

Hadenuf,
try the csc 485 team email address. If you are lucky someone like M Bueno will reply and push your application through (specially since your name check is complete)

arbit007 said:
Hadenuf,
try the csc 485 team email address. If you are lucky someone like M Bueno will reply and push your application through (specially since your name check is complete)

I have tried that too. The reply I recieved was that the application is being reviewed and that I should get a response in 60 days. I recieved the reply sometime in the second week of oct. So far it has been over 30 days since my dates have been current and there has not been any activity on my case.

Anyone else in the same situtation??

I have received similar response in second week of sept. I sent another inquiry in oct and I was told that my case is still under review. I will try again in the second week of Nov.
UB
hadenuf said:
I have tried that too. The reply I recieved was that the application is being reviewed and that I should get a response in 60 days. I recieved the reply sometime in the second week of oct. So far it has been over 30 days since my dates have been current and there has not been any activity on my case.

EB1UB said:
I have received similar response in second week of sept. I sent another inquiry in oct and I was told that my case is still under review. I will try again in the second week of Nov.
UB

Question EB1UB

Did you do the 2nd FP on your own or did they send the Notice to do the 2nd FP.

My FP has completed 12 months and no news on FBI name check.

I did 2nd FP on my own through infopass since it expired in june. FP is not related to namecheck.
mnhrdc said:
Question EB1UB

Did you do the 2nd FP on your own or did they send the Notice to do the 2nd FP.

My FP has completed 12 months and no news on FBI name check.

Where is the case goig?

Anyone could explain me where the employment I-485 applications are going since they all have to be mailed to the Nebraska Service Center now? Are they being processed at Nebraska, are they transferred to California Service Center or transferred to a Local Ofiice (like Los Angeles or Santa Ana for example) if someone lives in California?

EB1UB said:
I did 2nd FP on my own through infopass since it expired in june.

Could you elaborate this a bit ? You wouldn't be able to do FP
without FP notice, do you ?

Thanks,
fdfd

Where did you hear this....

rex70 said:
Anyone could explain me where the employment I-485 applications are going since they all have to be mailed to the Nebraska Service Center now? Are they being processed at Nebraska, are they transferred to California Service Center or transferred to a Local Ofiice (like Los Angeles or Santa Ana for example) if someone lives in California?

Hello My friend,
I am not sure what you were trying to ask...can you be more clear and where did you hear that all 485 cases have to go to NSC.

thanks,
Sri

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I understood your question....

Sri_know said:
Hello My friend,
I am not sure what you were trying to ask...can you be more clear and where did you hear that all 485 cases have to go to NSC.

thanks,
Sri

Yes, all new filings should go to NSC....And NSC will send it to TSC or keep it to it self. The center that issued your reciept will be processing your filings.

As I understand, 485s are being processed by NSC/TSC. Old cases went to one of these and accordingly, you would have gotten a notice.

thanks,
Sri

hadenuf said:

This is the 2nd time the dates have become current and i'm still waiting. My NC got cleared end of june and nothing's happened till now. My atty. also has initiated an enquiry with no reply. No idea what's going on???
BTW, i just want to urge others who are still waiting for their Namecheck's to clear to contact their senator/congressman. Till now, i have suggested to 3 of my friends and all of their's got cleared after ~3 mo's. So hang on tight and keep calling the congressman's/senator's office and it'll click.

Sri_know said:
Yes, all new filings should go to NSC....And NSC will send it to TSC or keep it to it self. The center that issued your reciept will be processing your filings.

As I understand, 485s are being processed by NSC/TSC. Old cases went to one of these and accordingly, you would have gotten a notice.

thanks,
Sri
Thank Sri_know you for your reply.

My AOS will be filled in the next few days, that's why I was wondering where it will go after that from NSC. So I guess it won't be CSC anyway (as I live in California), only either NSC or TSC.