CSC I-485 Filing- May to Dec 2005 Tracking

address for inquiry, please

Vijay_Sharmi,

Which address you and your attorney use for Inquiry? My attoney did 140 inquiry in late June and my 140 was approved in July 17th. Of course, we never receive the response. We file the inquiry for 485 last week, but no responses yet. I loved to have the address in case I do not get any replies at all.

This immigration business is really something. Random In Random Out!!!!

DocPC

Vijay_Sharmi said:
fdfd,

CSC replied to my attorney's first inquiry on 05/18 that
our cases would be adjudicated in 60 days; so i presume
our (mine and my wife's) name checks had cleared
before that. I'm sorry i'm unable to give you a more
precise time when our name checks had cleared.

Since we didn't hear anything till the beginning of Aug,
my attorney enquired again and was told that our cases
would be adjudicated in another 30 days; eventually, we
received the approvals on 08/07.

-- Vijay

DocPC,

my attorney seems to have used the email address that
begins with "CSC XII 485" (her email fwd.ed to me
does not have the extension).

-- Vijay

Hi Guys,

My GC got approved in June. But, my wife's is still pending. This morning I got the following email:

"Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On November 15, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

*The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that you received from the USCIS.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,
The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)"

What does this email mean? I know that the visa numbers for EB2(India) are unavailable. Can my wife's application be approved with unavailability of visa numbers? I am the primary applicant.

LUD today

Got an LUD today on both mine and my wife's applications ... no message change. Wonder what's up ... could be my inquiries with Senator/Congresswoman?

I got the exact same e-mail today. I am the primary applicant and my details are below.

EB2/RIR
PD August 2002
Filed 1-40/485 in Sep 21st. I-40 approved.

jo-mama said:
Hi Guys,

My GC got approved in June. But, my wife's is still pending. This morning I got the following email:

"Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On November 15, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

*The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that you received from the USCIS.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,
The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)"

What does this email mean? I know that the visa numbers for EB2(India) are unavailable. Can my wife's application be approved with unavailability of visa numbers? I am the primary applicant.

There is a mass LUD going on. Other have also written on this forum. Probably a system upgrade or some sort of robot scanning through pending cases.

I dont think it has anything to do with Name Check

lifeislife said:
Got an LUD today on both mine and my wife's applications ... no message change. Wonder what's up ... could be my inquiries with Senator/Congresswoman?

Finally, some one woke up and updating I-485 case status in their database. I have LUD with no message change. Still says "Received blah ... blah ...". I've done my FP during March 2006 itself and message doesn't reflect in this LUD.

qwerty1111 said:
There is a mass LUD going on. Other have also written on this forum. Probably a system upgrade or some sort of robot scanning through pending cases.

I dont think it has anything to do with Name Check

tantan said:
Any update people?

I filed for EAD/Parole on Jul 24 and only the $180 EAD has been cashed.

tantan,

me too. filed the renewals on jul 20 and only got the receipt for the EAD's.
AP has not been cashed yet. my lawyer sent in the EAD and AP in the same envelop. Guess should've used e-filling...

dkgdkg said:
Finally, some one woke up and updating I-485 case status in their database. I have LUD with no message change. Still says "Received blah ... blah ...". I've done my FP during March 2006 itself and message doesn't reflect in this LUD.
May be there is massive numbers of approvals to follow.

PD: Dec 2000 CA EB3
I-140 AD: Feb 2006
485 ND: Mar 2006, LUD: Jun 16 2006, Jun 17 2006, Aug 15, 2006 (family only).
EAD/AP AD: Apr 2006
Biometrics: Jun 2006

Last edited by a moderator:
vijay_sharma

Hi
I saw in your post regarding your I-485 and you said LUD: 02/15, 02/16 (FP), 05/18,05/19 (Att inq), 08/02,08/03 (Att inq), what it mean 08/02, 08/03 then you got approval notice right. Can you please tell me did you had any changes in your portpolio or any thing mentioned in your online I-485 check up. Please answere me as soon as possible.
Thanks

ULD change in 485 w/o message change

Guys,

My 485 LUD changed today from 5/22/06. Is this one of the massive LUD changes? I went to the local USCIS last Friday to ask my case. Is that it?

DocPC

EB2/CA/RIR PD 10/09/03
140/485/765/131 ND 11/29/05
CSC->TSC 3/23/06
140 AD 7/17/06
485 LUD 3/23/06, 5/22/06, 8/15/06

although, i would like to believe otherwise, I think it should be some kind of system upgrade.
My wifes I-485 app is stuck in name check. today theres LUD with no change in message.
No inquires were done from our side

hi

My LUD changed yesterday and today. But i sent an response to RFE on 11 th and LUD changed and there was a message too saying that recived the evidence. And yesterday and today there is an LUD change but there is no change in message. By the way i am schdule A categery and the current.
If any body tell me about this is appriciated.
Thanks

fatbaba said:
tantan,

me too. filed the renewals on jul 20 and only got the receipt for the EAD's.
AP has not been cashed yet. my lawyer sent in the EAD and AP in the same envelop. Guess should've used e-filling...
If that's the case, I'll wait for another week or so before contacting the lawyer.

Just like everybody else, had a LUD on my 485 on 08/15/2006. Also recieved a letter from Senator Boxter yesterday saying that her office has initiated an inquiry to FBI and I should call them back after 60 days.

It's a mess! I'm loosing my hope on having the namecheck cleared any time soon. Only if I could get the plastic...

My guess on LUD: one or more of following:
1. Case is approved prior to 31 JUL 2006 and they just updating database now. (EB2 India is U starting 1 AUG 2006)
2. USCIS received response from FBI name check on these cases.
3. Medical checkup expired and they are sending notice to get new medical checkup
4. Transferred to local office
5. Transferred to other SC
6. RFE sent

Let's wait and see !

2muchwait said:

2muchwait said:

At least for me, EB2/India is not available until October (earliest). So I cannot expect an approval, but even if namecheck is cleared, I will be VERY happy!

Fingers crossed.