CSC I-485 Filing- May to Dec 2005 Tracking

O Balle Balle!!! Case Approved!!!

Hi Friends,

Finally Received The Approval Notices For Myself And My Spouse!!! I Am Sooooooo Happy. Thanks All, especially Gp111, For All The Support And Advice During This 5 Year Long Journey!

Mr. Rajiv Khanna Thanks For Hosting Such A Wonderful Forum! God Bless You And Your Family!

As GP111 said, There Is INDEED Light At The End Of The Tunnel.........

I Sincerely Wish From The Bottom Of My Heart, That Everyone Who Is Awaiting Their I-485 Approval Gets It Sooner rather than later and Enjoy The Freedom!!!!

God Bless You All!

-FDD :) :) :)

gp111 said:
Namecheck 72 Hours and FP 48 Hours in most cases. If not Name check takes anywhere between 6 months to two years. FP takes few weeks.

FP and Namecheck has no connection with each other

Thanks GP111

I-485 Approved for self and family

Got the approval mail for self, spouse and child. Thanks to GP111 and everybody else on this forum who kept me up to date with all happenings. Thanks to Mr Rajiv Khanna for facilitating us with such a great site.

Case details are as:

EB2 CSC RIR,
PD:AUG 2002, LABOR APPROVED: Aug 2005
I-485 RD: 9/29/2005, FP: 11/1/2005, AD: 5/11/2006

Congratulations!!!

Hi Proudtobeindian,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

JUBILATIONS AND CELEBRATIONS!!!!!

Enjoy the Freedom!!!
-FDD:):):)
proudtobeindian said:
Got the approval mail for self, spouse and child. Thanks to GP111 and everybody else on this forum who kept me up to date with all happenings. Thanks to Mr Rajiv Khanna for facilitating us with such a great site.

Case details are as:

EB2 CSC RIR,
PD:AUG 2002, LABOR APPROVED: Aug 2005
I-485 RD: 9/29/2005, FP: 11/1/2005, AD: 5/11/2006

Congratulations to all new approvals

I have a question, I am the primary applicant with approved I-485. My wifes I-485(she is the dependent) is not yet approved. Are there any restrictions on my changing employment before her case gets approved ?

Congratulations for All, Please update the Excel sheet

Congratulations to everyone whose cases are approved. Can any one do the following?

Update the Excel sheet for every one whoose GC's are approved with all the info. This gives us an idea when our cases might be approved.

Cavenkat

PD : Sept. 28th 2002 (CSC)
I-140 AD : 3/25/05

I-485 RD : Sept.21st '05 (No LUD's So far)

FunDesiDude said:
Hi Friends,

Finally Received The Approval Notices For Myself And My Spouse!!! I Am Sooooooo Happy. Thanks All, especially Gp111, For All The Support And Advice During This 5 Year Long Journey!

Mr. Rajiv Khanna Thanks For Hosting Such A Wonderful Forum! God Bless You And Your Family!

I Sincerely Wish From The Bottom Of My Heart, That Everyone Who Is Awaiting Their I-485 Approval Gets It Sooner rather than later and Enjoy The Freedom!!!!

God Bless You All!

Congrats and ofcourse it is Bright summer
Time to remind Hilton :)

arbit007 said:

I have a question, I am the primary applicant with approved I-485. My wifes I-485(she is the dependent) is not yet approved. Are there any restrictions on my changing employment before her case gets approved ?

Derivtive dependents are indipendent of primary approvals
They only need to verify your derivetive dependency and support like spouse/child, fraud, etc.
It should not be a problem for them if you change jobs untill change spouse :)

arbit007 said:

Nop.

Congratulations !

Congratulations folks..

Good to see so many approvals in last three days :)

Congratulations to db9, volleyball, arbit007, piyushj, FunDesiDude & ProudtobeIndia for your approvals.

Good luck to everyone else !

gp111 said:
Good to see so many approvals in last three days :)

Congratulations to db9, volleyball, arbit007, piyushj, FunDesiDude & ProudtobeIndia for your approvals.

Good luck to everyone else !

Thanks! Hope they keep this momentum going!

[
BTW Did you get a copy of I-140 from your attorney ? Is it normal to ask
for one ?
]

My lawyer faxed me a copy of I-140 without any questions.

nikedude said:
GP: For the cases with AD/ND <= Cut of Dates, should they have
to wait till June 1st to approve the cases ? Also, is it AD that counts
or is it ND ?

BTW Did you get a copy of I-140 from your attorney ? Is it normal to ask
for one ?

Nikedude.

I guess you are EB-1 correct?. As long as I know I-140 RD should be your PD. Check on approved I-140 what does it says as PD ?

Say if PD is less than Cutoff dates for June, your dates will be current on June 1st.

If very normal to ask for I-140 approval copy. My attorney sent with copy without asking.

Thanks Gp/vm_gc. Yes 'm EB1 w/ RD 09/29.

I asked it for a collegue of mine who is also eb1. She says her
RD and ND were a week apart that spans the cut of date 01-jan-06.
So we were just curious about it.

Congrats to all

FunDesiDude said:
Hi Friends,

God Bless You All!

Dude - its time I think to meet again - once GP confirms when he is in town, maybe we all can meet - weekday doesn't matter (anymore), right?!

name check

Hi Guys,

Received reply to my inquiry email, instead of the magic email got the dreaded email (background security/name check not yet cleared by FBI)

Hate to post this after reading all the good news in last few days but I guess this is reality of life and we have to keep the hopes alive.

Congrats!! to all the people with recent approvals.