CSC I-485 Filing- May to Dec 2005 Tracking

Congrats GP111.

As someone has already remarked, your positive presence could be felt everywhere; all the way from LC processing/ Backlog eliminaiton/ to 140 / 485 forums.

God bless you.

Question about status enquiry email address

Is there any email address for Nebraska service center; similar to the one in CSC? (If yes) what is it?

Thanks in advance.

gp111 said:
Received the long awaited emails today with sweet words of your case has been approved for both me & my spouse. Don’t know how to express my feelings.

I would like to thank Rajiv Khanna for this wonderful portal & all of you for your support during the painful Journey.

But, good things happens to those who wait !.. There is really light at the end of Tunnel and its not oncoming train..

Good luck & God Speed.

Congratulations, gp! Good luck for everything you pursue in the future.

Please keep checking back in on this website and give us pointers :)

biker said:
^ProudtobeIndian, since you are proud to be an Indian, you should not be so desperate for a Green Card ? j/k

I am proud to be Indian but never been desperate to get the GC :) Have you seen me posting desperate questions or articles?

Thanks

Thank you all guys for wishes. I do wish fast approvals & great future to everyone.

I am up for an celebration evening ( I will pay for sure :rolleyes: ) sometime in second part of this month. lets set something up & everyone is invited !

I will keep on visiting these threads as I have been an old adict and hard to let go the habit.

got the email regarding cards also this morning

"Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On May 10, 2006, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready............"

gp111 said:
Thank you all guys for wishes. I do wish fast approvals & great future to everyone.

I am up for an celebration evening ( I will pay for sure :rolleyes: ) sometime in second part of this month. lets set something up & everyone is invited !

I will keep on visiting these threads as I have been an old adict and hard to let go the habit.

"Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On May 10, 2006, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready............"

Congrats gp111. Gives us a lot of hope.
My(concurrently filed) 140 was approved yesterday.
PD is current, so if the blazing speeds at TSC are any indication, hopefully 485 should be approved soon ...amen!

gp111 said:
Received the long awaited emails today with sweet words of your case has been approved for both me & my spouse. Don’t know how to express my feelings.

I would like to thank Rajiv Khanna for this wonderful portal & all of you for your support during the painful Journey.

But, good things happens to those who wait !.. There is really light at the end of Tunnel and its not oncoming train..

Good luck & God Speed.

Congratulations!!! GP111. You really deserve for this.. This is the time to celebrate :)

We are all waiting to see your replies with positive feedback. We are going to miss you in forum. Please keep revisit us. Thanks very much for your feedback to everyone.

Congratulations once again.

Thanks

Celebration!

Dear GP111,

Please count me in! I am sure Nother1inline, Ash04, Global_Goonda and mnhrdc will be game too.... What say guys?

Let us know the date/time and place!

Congrats once again! You richly deserve all the accolades and best wishes!

-FDD :)

gp111 said:

Current Status:

gp111 said:

Current Status:

I had an LUD this morning but no change in the message. Maybe I will get info about the cards sometime later in the day.
Today morning I was pretty eager to come back to the forums and see how many more would report about their approval notice, I'll have to say I was dissapointed. Yesterday when I saw three of us getting approval notice on the same night I was expecting more today morning.
I sincerely wish that eveyone gets their GC within this month.

Congratulations!!!

Hi Volleyball,

Congratulations!!!

Don't worry, soon we will have more approvals coming our way!

Good Luck for the future!

-FDD:)
volleyball said:
I had an LUD this morning but no change in the message. Maybe I will get info about the cards sometime later in the day.
Today morning I was pretty eager to come back to the forums and see how many more would report about their approval notice, I'll have to say I was dissapointed. Yesterday when I saw three of us getting approval notice on the same night I was expecting more today morning.
I sincerely wish that eveyone gets their GC within this month.

Congratulations to all on the approvals. As GP pointed out, good things come to those who wait. Hopefully, by the time we do our next gathering most of the attendees would have a GC email or the GC itself in hand :) Good luck to all.

Congrats GP111. Please don't leave this forum.

Question: If cards ordered for you, does that mean you don't need to go for stamping or stamping is still required? Please give some more info on what's next :)

dkgdkg said:
Congrats GP111. Please don't leave this forum.

Question: If cards ordered for you, does that mean you don't need to go for stamping or stamping is still required? Please give some more info on what's next :)

Thanks guys..

No you don't need stamp if you don't want to travel before you get your cards in mail.

Congratulations GP111

Congrats GP111,
It feels so good after hearing this news. I am feeling as if I got the GC. Even my PD is 9/28/02 and waiting for the GC. I am current as of May1st and sent out an email for name check etc. Got no response so far. Do you want me to wait for some more time?

Cavenkat
PD : 09/28/02
I-1485 : RD: 9/23/05

gp111 said:

Good luck & God Speed.

FunDesiDude said:
Dear GP111,

Please count me in! I am sure Nother1inline, Ash04, Global_Goonda and mnhrdc will be game too.... What say guys?

Let us know the date/time and place!

Congrats once again! You richly deserve all the accolades and best wishes!

-FDD :)

Count me in too and it will be a pleasure to discuss the journey we had for a such a long time.

One observation on approvals
Looks those applied first for I-485 are getting there approvals first (FIFO)
ofcourse with some execptions.

Lets hope in comig months we hear some thing good.

Congrats!!

Congrats GP111.

Also congrats to all those who have recently received the much awaited emails.

Guys, here is one question. I send an inquiry email on 4/25 and no response yet.
I also called and asked them to look into the case.

I have not received any email or snail mail.
What do you guru's suggest, should I send a followup email?

Thanks.

Name check cleared!

Got the coveted email today indicating all security checks were cleared and my application was being sent for review. My wife's (primary) application was approved on 4/18 and her card has arrived. Mine was stuck in name check at that time.

Congrats GP! Way to help out on this forum!

Last edited by a moderator: