CSC I-485 Filing- May to Dec 2005 Tracking

LUDs - no message change

There were a number of LUDs on my case last week. There's no message change though (current message is regarding fingerprint review results obtained on Nov. 8, 2005). The last LUD was on last Saturday, 04/22. I wonder what's going on.

485 status email

Hi gp111 and others,

What is the format for sending this email. What information we should include.
My 485 was filed on 09/20/2005 and I have no status updates yet.
There was a RFE ON MY 140 and was recently answered , but no updates yet

Thanks
Ravi

gp111 said:

ravi_kiran99 said:
Hi gp111 and others,

What is the format for sending this email. What information we should include.
My 485 was filed on 09/20/2005 and I have no status updates yet.
There was a RFE ON MY 140 and was recently answered , but no updates yet

Thanks
Ravi

If your I-140 is not approved yet there is no point of finding out status of I-485.
Send an email to CSC-XII.140@dhs.gov with case number & other details & find out I-140 status first.

Lud

I got FP(10 fingers) done yesterday (4/25/06) morning. In the evening I got LUD on my I-485. Today I got another LUD for my I-485. Any guess what is going on??

Thanks

matt30 said:
I got FP(10 fingers) done yesterday (4/25/06) morning. In the evening I got LUD on my I-485. Today I got another LUD for my I-485. Any guess what is going on??

Thanks

Anytime they touch your file your get LUDs. You did your FP yesterday so thats the reason of LUDs

a friend got the approval

Another friend of mine (who works in a different company) got approval on 04/24. The PD was in mid-April, 2002, I believe. I-485 notice date was in July 2005. EB2, India.

HopeAlive said:
Another friend of mine (who works in a different company) got approval on 04/24. The PD was in mid-April, 2002, I believe. I-485 notice date was in July 2005. EB2, India.

When was his FP/bio done?

looks like app is down :( users can't login currently

500 Servlet Exception
java.lang.NullPointerException
at gov.inscri.common.action.LogonAction.perform(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.struts.action.Action.execute(Action.java:415)
at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor.java:480)
at gov.inscri.CrisRequestProcessor.processActionPerform(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:274)
at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1420)
at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doPost(ActionServlet.java:520)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:760)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
at com.caucho.server.http.FilterChainServlet.doFilter(FilterChainServlet.java:96)
at com.caucho.server.http.Invocation.service(Invocation.java:315)
at com.caucho.server.http.CacheInvocation.service(CacheInvocation.java:135)
at com.caucho.server.http.RunnerRequest.handleRequest(RunnerRequest.java:346)
at com.caucho.server.http.RunnerRequest.handleConnection(RunnerRequest.java:274)
at com.caucho.server.TcpConnection.run(TcpConnection.java:139)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

Going to India, GC pending

My I-485 Receipt Date became current recently and I am leaving
for India next month I need clarification on following.

If there is any RFE or interview call for my AOS application where it will be sent, to my company (attorney) or to me directly?
What happens if I am not in US at the time of Interview call is sent? Can I postpone it, if yes them for how long? Do I need to be here in person to
postpone it?
What happens if my GC is approved while I am in India? Will it create any issues while entering USA for me or my family?
I'll appreciate your quick reply.

Regards
Gunmaster

HopeAlive said:

Hi, looks you got another LUD on Apr 25. Are you under name check also? Have you contacted CIS recently? I have LUDs on Apr 14,16,19,21, and 22. I was under name check. Do not know if it's cleared.

DuoDuoIsAngel said:
Hi, looks you got another LUD on Apr 25. Are you under name check also? Have you contacted CIS recently? I have LUDs on Apr 14,16,19,21, and 22. I was under name check. Do not know if it's cleared.
Well, I am hoping my name check is already cleared. The LUD on 04/25 was a result of my call for enquiry. I had gotten a reply earlier that said:

"These cases are currently in our adjudications section under review.
Please allow an additional 30 days for this process. Thank you."

I had specifically asked for the status of background/name check.

no LUD's since application of I-485

Hi,

My I-485 was filed June 2005.
RD = 17 june 2005
ND = 23 june 2005
LUD = 27 june 2005

but since then I have done my FP, EAD, AP but the LUD has not changed once. Online case info keeps showing the same thing. No emails from anybody yet.

What does this mean? Are they not looking at my case at all?
How should I interpret this inactivity?

Please comment.
Experts any opinion?

Thanks.

HopeAlive said:
Well, I am hoping my name check is already cleared. The LUD on 04/25 was a result of my call for enquiry. I had gotten a reply earlier that said:

"These cases are currently in our adjudications section under review.
Please allow an additional 30 days for this process. Thank you."

I had specifically asked for the status of background/name check.

Thank you. May I ask when you got that reply said "These cases are currently in our adjudications.."? Is that an email from CSC? When was it sent to you?

BTW: congratulations! You should get your card soon...

HopeAlive said:
Her FP was done in late November or early December, I think.

Ok, thanks. I am trying to understand if there is someone in the same boat as I am (in terms of FP/Bio timing), who cleared name check.

Also, I am wondering that maybe my LUD on 4/22 was a result of my email enquiry at the beginning of the month.

Last edited by a moderator:
sksave said:
Hi,

My I-485 was filed June 2005.
RD = 17 june 2005
ND = 23 june 2005
LUD = 27 june 2005

but since then I have done my FP, EAD, AP but the LUD has not changed once. Online case info keeps showing the same thing. No emails from anybody yet.

What does this mean? Are they not looking at my case at all?
How should I interpret this inactivity?

Please comment.
Experts any opinion?

Thanks.

LUDs have no real significance - do not worry about that at all - FYI my 140 application still says pending and my signature says something else, right!!

Name check - time to clear

If we are stuck in Name check, what is the typical time for it to be cleared?

Regards,
Rajrw.

DuoDuoIsAngel said:
Thank you. May I ask when you got that reply said "These cases are currently in our adjudications.."? Is that an email from CSC? When was it sent to you?

BTW: congratulations! You should get your card soon...
Heh, I got that reply on 04/13. I have heard that I should get my cards soon. Somehow, it's been two weeks since and there has been no approval e-mail yet :-(

HopeAlive said:
Heh, I got that reply on 04/13. I have heard that I should get my cards soon. Somehow, it's been two weeks since and there has been no approval e-mail yet :-(

keep faith. You will get it SOON!