CSC I-485 Filing- May to Dec 2005 Tracking

What is your priority date and is it current?

sksave said:
Hi Friends,

I am new to this forum and need some help getting information.
I am sorry if info to my questions is already in the forum.
I would really appreciate the help, pointers to location where I can get this info.

My I-485 was applied June 2005.
FP was done Nov 2005

I have not seen any LUD, emails etc since the day of my application.
I have got my EAD and AP. but still the LUD is from the time of my application and all it says in the status is that it takes around 300 days to process this type of application.

I can see that the I-485 date is oct 2005 now so what should I do?
This is past my application date(june 2005) but I have not heard anything.

- Is there a email or ph. no. that I should call to get info?
what should be the format of the email? Any sample example would really help.
What kind of info do I need to provide?

What are my options at this point?
I am really feeling nervous so please help.

Thanks.

Hi, friends,

I filed 485 in CSC in Dec 2004 and got stuck in name check ever since. I checked in Mar 2006 and the reply was still "FBI name check is pending." My visa number is current.

However, I noticed LUD on Apr 14 (Fri), 16 (Sun, Easter!!), 19 (Wed), 21 (Fri), and 22 (Sat!) 2006. No message change, though.

Anyone has any idea what may happen? Is it possible that was due to case transfer? (I hope not. My I140 was approved in 2004.)

Thank you very much!

Hi DuoDuoIsAngel

How did you find out that your case is stuck in name check?
where can I get info regarding my case?
I have not had a single LUD since I filed my 485.
where can I find if my visa number is current?

Hi global_goonda,

where can I find my PD?
My labor was filed in Apr 2000
140 approval was Apr 2001

Thanks.

Please advice me

Need to travel out side US on emergency pending AOS.

What is the time frame to get advance parole with pending 485?
Is there any way to get in local USCIS office on emergency base?

Please advise me. Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Anita

A0001 said:
Need to travel out side US on emergency pending AOS.

What is the time frame to get advance parole with pending 485?
Is there any way to get in local USCIS office on emergency base?

Please advise me. Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Anita

It takes couple of months to get AP.

If you need emergency Travel Permit you should go to USCIS with proof of emergency (& all other supporting documents). Take an Info Pass appointment first.

sksave said:
How did you find out that your case is stuck in name check?
where can I get info regarding my case?
I have not had a single LUD since I filed my 485.
where can I find if my visa number is current?

Hi global_goonda,

where can I find my PD?
My labor was filed in Apr 2000
140 approval was Apr 2001

Thanks.

Your PD is the day LC was received by SWA/Local Labor Office. You can find PD mentioned on your I-140 approval.

What is your birth country & what is your category (EB-2 or 3). If your PD is April 2000 your PD is current for both EB-2 and EB-3.

Send an email to CSC with you case number & A# and ask for Status.

matt30 said:
My case got transferred to San Jose local office on Apr-08. Today, I got FP notice from SanJose office. Have not got any interview notice yet. I hope I won't have to go to the whole interview thing. If I do, I wonder if it's worth to pay my lawyer to come with me to the interview (She charges $100/hour)

GP111, do you have any idea how long FP result will be sent to USCIS after they take your FP at ASC?

2 days to 4 weeks in most cases

Thanks

DuoDuoIsAngel said:
Hi, friends,

I filed 485 in CSC in Dec 2004 and got stuck in name check ever since. I checked in Mar 2006 and the reply was still "FBI name check is pending." My visa number is current.

However, I noticed LUD on Apr 14 (Fri), 16 (Sun, Easter!!), 19 (Wed), 21 (Fri), and 22 (Sat!) 2006. No message change, though.

Anyone has any idea what may happen? Is it possible that was due to case transfer? (I hope not. My I140 was approved in 2004.)

Thank you very much!

Send an email.. Your case might have got approved but message never changed. In that case you will get approval at home (& GC also !)

They are not transferring I-485s whose I-140s are already approved so nothing to worry about that

dvyas said:
Hi everyone,

I had applied for my 140 and 485 simulataneously July 2005 under EB1 (multi-national executive)I-140 got approved on 03/07/06 after answering to an RFE.

Our PD is July 2005 and according to the May 2006 bulletin it looks like my date will be current at that time.

My question is:

Should I email USCIS or wait till May 1st week to check the status?
How close am I to having my case processed?

Send email on May 1st

Thanks in advanced.
-D

485 LUD Changes

My PD is going to be current in May...

LUD changed yesterday 04/24 on both mine and my wife 485 with no message changes.

Last week 04/20 485 LUD changed on both with message change on mine fingerprint results received.

I wonder what this LUD changes about?

Will there be a LUD change if name check or bg check results cleared or received or there won't be any LUD change for those results received.

Last edited by a moderator:
Case transferred

I sent an email to CSC to ask them why my case got transferred to local office. Today I got an email from them saying that they did not transfer my case due to an interview. They transferred my case to San Jose office because they got a request from local office to transfer case with the A number matching mine.

Anyone has any idea why not interview but got transferred to local office.

This is crazy.

Hi gp111,

What is the CSC email address to request the case status?

Your help is appreciated.

Thanks.

gp111 said:
Your PD is the day LC was received by SWA/Local Labor Office. You can find PD mentioned on your I-140 approval.

What is your birth country & what is your category (EB-2 or 3). If your PD is April 2000 your PD is current for both EB-2 and EB-3.

Send an email to CSC with you case number & A# and ask for Status.

gp111 said:
I don't think that SFO Office interpreted the rule properly. Why don't your try San Jose also. OR Ask your attorney to give you some letter or something which explains another 90 days wait is not required.

Unfortunately our Company Attorney is not as smart as you
the info pass automatically selects SFO based on your Home address.

Good news after vistit to the local office , there was LUD change and within a week i got my one of the childs EAD approved. I am waiting for the another childs approval.

Appreicate your inputs, I will try to change the pin code and try to get another info pass.

Hi, Dyas
My PD is July 06, 2005
EB1C

May bulletin is 1st July. If your is 1st July or earlier you can send email in May.

Guys,

4 of us - myself, mnhrds, fdfd and global_goonda are meeting at Chillies on Lawrence and El Camino on Thursday (Apr. 28th) between 6 and 6.30 PM. All of you are welcome so this virtual bond can be taken one step farther. Again, you can either confirm at nother1inline@yahoo.com or simply show up

Gp111.

I had also applied for my L1A renewal last year just to be on the safe side and I got an RFE in November 2005 to which I replied by January 2006, and now I just got an email just now stating that another RFE was sent. I don't know what they are asking me this time around, but should I be concerned?

Thanks again
-D