CSC I-485 Filing- May to Dec 2005 Tracking

Gee, you're sure bashful about celebrating your approval! Meeting and celebration aren't mutually exclusive ;) if we don't drink to your approval, then we'll drink to celebrate the online community that has been fostered here.

nother1inline said:
Without meaning to sound rude, this is not for any celebration but more to have a meeting of people who have (suppossedly) known each other for years but never seen each other - I think the idea itself is fascinating irrespective of the fact that some of us have been plain lucky to get an approval email!!

Faultline is a good choice but that's a brewery, so to keep it general and have more choices (of alcohol :)) maybe we should meet at a Chillies or a TGIF. However, let's wait for a few more days to see some more responses - hopefully gp111, qwery111, perm_faq, mnhrdc and others will respond also.

GG, FDD and others who plan to respond, please email me at nother1inline@yahoo.com and I can co-ordinate and post accordingly. How does 28th (Friday) or 29th (Saturday) sound?

global_goonda said:
Gee, you're sure bashful about celebrating your approval! Meeting and celebration aren't mutually exclusive ;) if we don't drink to your approval, then we'll drink to celebrate the online community that has been fostered here.

Bashful! Gee, I'm not even sure all this is for real until I see those cards - that's how pessimistic I am :)

Anyway, shoot ove that email to my yahoo id and we can set this thing up

nother1inline said:
Without meaning to sound rude, this is not for any celebration but more to have a meeting of people who have (suppossedly) known each other for years but never seen each other - I think the idea itself is fascinating irrespective of the fact that some of us have been plain lucky to get an approval email!!

Faultline is a good choice but that's a brewery, so to keep it general and have more choices (of alcohol :)) maybe we should meet at a Chillies or a TGIF. However, let's wait for a few more days to see some more responses - hopefully gp111, qwery111, perm_faq, mnhrdc and others will respond also.

GG, FDD and others who plan to respond, please email me at nother1inline@yahoo.com and I can co-ordinate and post accordingly. How does 28th (Friday) or 29th (Saturday) sound?

Wah thats nice
Approval or Not Alcohol is GOOD
count me in , It would be nice to meet and talk our frustations.
pm me at mnhrdc@yahoo.com

It is great to the see the online community experience continue on over the years. A couple of years ago, the CSC forum was a happening place. We had waited together for such a long time that get togethers were a weekly affair. Meeting to celebrate approvals was always fun, but meeting to drown our sorrows on account of the slow processing made life bearable.

No one understood our plight better than the folks on the forum who stood by each other through the tough times. I am glad to see the spirit alive today.

Good luck to everyone who got approved, and best wishes to those still waiting. There is light at the end of the tunnel and it is not a train.

Background check not cleared yet :-(

Got this message today:

Unfortunately, these applicants' background security checks have not yet cleared by the FBI as of this date. We regret to inform you that until the result is received the USCIS must suspend further processing on these cases. Thank you for your continued patience with this process.

Officer R. Cruz
California Service Center
Congressional & Customer Service Relations
Division XII

So I guess I have to wait for a bit now :-(

Does anyone have any idea what 'bit' would be?

Am I the only one ?

who sent an email on April 1 but did not get any reply from USCIS ?

I know I know, I should be patient. After all what is a month or two in the abyss of USCIS.

lifeislife said:
Got this message today:

So I guess I have to wait for a bit now :-(

Does anyone have any idea what 'bit' would be?

Hi lifeislife,

When did you send the email to USCIS? Can you please update?

qwerty1111 said:
who sent an email on April 1 but did not get any reply from USCIS ?

I know I know, I should be patient. After all what is a month or two in the abyss of USCIS.

I haven't recd. a response for my email inquiry either but got the approval email instead! So hopefully, patience is not a bad thing, after all :)

mnhrdc said:
Wah thats nice
Approval or Not Alcohol is GOOD
count me in , It would be nice to meet and talk our frustations.
pm me at mnhrdc@yahoo.com

We won't have quorum without GP there - so hopefully we hear from him soon and then I'll send out confirmation. Only 2 guys have emailed so far - I thought more might want to do this!! Once again, the email to send confirmation is nother1inline@yahoo.com

Name Check

Is there anyway to know if your name check is done or not by looking at the LUD?? Or in other words would the LUD change when the name check is verified??

Thanks

volleyball said:
Is there anyway to know if your name check is done or not by looking at the LUD?? Or in other words would the LUD change when the name check is verified??

Thanks

NO

lil, when will u send another query ?

I'm trying to find out how frequently can I send requests

1. when noone replies to query
2. and when someone replies.

without being obnoxious.

lifeislife said:
I sent it on Apr 3 ... I have updated info in my signature now :)

qwerty1111 said:
lil, when will u send another query ?

I'm trying to find out how frequently can I send requests

1. when noone replies to query
2. and when someone replies.

without being obnoxious.

I will wait for a month, so maybe at the beginning of May. Given that it takes about 2 weeks to get update responses, by middle of May I should have an update, fingers crossed :)

Right, I do not want to be annoying and get on some sort of 'ignore' list ;-)

Congrats!!!!. Are you from Retrogressed Country?

Congrats. Can you specify your Country of origin also. Just to make sure that If you are from India, and EB2,CSC, with PD 6/02. My PD is 9/02, EB2,CSC, INDIA. So, may be mine will be 3months later. I will be current on May1st

Cavenkat
PD: 9/02
140 AD : 3/27/06
485 : Current as of May1st '06
FP done

nother1inline said:
I haven't recd. a response for my email inquiry either but got the approval email instead! So hopefully, patience is not a bad thing, after all :)

cavenkat said:
Congrats. Can you specify your Country of origin also. Just to make sure that If you are from India, and EB2,CSC, with PD 6/02. My PD is 9/02, EB2,CSC, INDIA. So, may be mine will be 3months later. I will be current on May1st

Cavenkat
FP done

Where did you get this logic ??? There is no such connection :)

nother1inline said:
We won't have quorum without GP there - so hopefully we hear from him soon and then I'll send out confirmation. Only 2 guys have emailed so far - I thought more might want to do this!! Once again, the email to send confirmation is nother1inline@yahoo.com

Sorry guys.. I am out for next three weeks. Goahead & do the first meet. We will surely do sometime next month :rolleyes:

cavenkat said:

Cavenkat
FP done

A) I am from India (see signature) and B) and more importantly, as GP pointed out, there's no such connection, just too many variables to predict. Good luck