CSC I-485 Filing- May to Dec 2005 Tracking

finally received letter from my congressman saying that fbi forwarded my name check results to the uscis on sep 20th.

how long does it take from now, my pd is Aug 2001 and rd is Aug 2005, EB2

Regards,
raj

Congrats Raj. Finally, one big hurdle releived from your plate.

Please can you help to contact the congress men for my case. My receipt date is also same as like yours. I live in CA.

Thanks very much for your help.

Sr

What I did was found the congressman for my area and called them up. They asked me to send my particulars and I faxed the case details (kept it simple) and asked for their help. I called Senator's office as well, but they said immigration related issues are handled by congressman.

Where in CA do you live in?

Regards,
Raj

Congrats Raj. Finally, one big hurdle releived from your plate.

Please can you help to contact the congress men for my case. My receipt date is also same as like yours. I live in CA.

Thanks very much for your help.

Sr

What I did was found the congressman for my area and called them up. They asked me to send my particulars and I faxed the case details (kept it simple) and asked for their help. I called Senator's office as well, but they said immigration related issues are handled by congressman.

Where in CA do you live in?

Regards,
Raj

Thanks Raj.

We live in San Diego, CA.

Any Approval's for pending Visa Availibility cases?

Any approval's guys ? I guess there are a lot of us who are on the same boat and i suppose new Visa Number's will be available from today.

Please post if you get any updates.

Card production ordered!

Finally, after so many years.. Got the card production ordered email today. This forum and folks have been a lot of help. Thanks a lot to Rajiv and all. Wish everyone who is waiting gets their green soon. My details below,

EB2/India
PD 5/2002
I-485 6/2005
Stuck in name check forever, not sure when did it get cleared, it was pending as late as Sept 15th
Card Ordered 10/11/2007
Welcome notice : ? (when do I expect this?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally, after so many years.. Got the card production ordered email today. This forum and folks have been a lot of help. Thanks a lot to Rajiv and all. Wish everyone who is waiting gets their green soon. My details below,

EB2/India
PD 5/2002
I-485 6/2006
Stuck in name check forever, not sure when did it get cleared, it was pending as late as Sept 15th
Card Ordered 10/11/2007
Welcome notice : ? (when do I expect this?)

Congrats

Hi,
I am currently using my 2nd EAD and it will be expiring on 5th Dec 2007. I contacted my HR to apply for a new EAD and she contacted the lawyer. The lawyer says, it takes about 90~120 days to get the EAD and if I dont get the EAD before 5th Dec 2007, I will have to be taken out of the Payroll.

1. How much of this is true?
2. Would be faster if applied electronically?

Thanks
Hans

Hans,
It happened to my friend. He had to be taken out of payroll for 1 month until he got the EAD. The lawyer told him that he could legally stay here but could not work. The company re-hired him last week after he got his EAD.

JD

Hi,
I am currently using my 2nd EAD and it will be expiring on 5th Dec 2007. I contacted my HR to apply for a new EAD and she contacted the lawyer. The lawyer says, it takes about 90~120 days to get the EAD and if I dont get the EAD before 5th Dec 2007, I will have to be taken out of the Payroll.

Thanks
Hans

First thing to do is apply for the EAD right away. You can do it yourself online. Its not very complicated.
You can find lots of information on this website about the online application and detail steps to follow.

You should always apply at least 4 months in advance, delaying is just not worth the risk.
Legally you have to have an EAD or H1 to continue working.
Good luck with your application.

Hi,

Thanks
Hans

Do you know anything....

Hi gurus,

My name check was cleared in july and and NSC center is saying my background check is in pending and going to send Finger printing one more time. I surprised because i gave my 2FP in March. I filed my 485 case in may 2, 2005 and priority date is 2000.

I went infopass and did not get much information.

Gurus, Any comments?

Thanks.
--sreeni

Hi Kalluks,

If you found the name check status through congressman/senator, ask them to find the status with uscis as well?

did you call NSC to find if the name check is pending? My name check is cleared on September 20th, nothing happened so far. My PD is 2001. started getting worried little bit.

Regards,
Raj

Hi gurus,

My name check was cleared in july and and NSC center is saying my background check is in pending and going to send Finger printing one more time. I surprised because i gave my 2FP in March. I filed my 485 case in may 2, 2005 and priority date is 2000.

I went infopass and did not get much information.

Gurus, Any comments?

Thanks.
--sreeni