CSC I-485 Filing- May to Dec 2005 Tracking

My case was moved from CSC to TSC and is still there. Most of you guys got your cases moved to NSC.

Update!!

The wait is over!!! I got the "card production ordered" email this morning. Nothing for my wife yet. Anyways, It has been a looooooooooooooooooooooong journey ~ 6yrs but i'm glad it's over. I thank Rajesh khanna and everyone of you in this forum for your support. Good luck to everybody & I pray god that people waiting like me get their GC's soon.

Hi pklam,
Congratulations.

Could you provide more details about your case?
when your NC is cleared?

Thanks.
--sreeni

Thanks everyone. Please see my signature for details. My NC cleared in June 2006. I did have one LUD on 8/26 but i thought it was due to the inquiry what my atty. made.
My wife is yet to get her approval and am not sure how soon will she get hers.

My NC is cleared and got confirmation from infopass appointment. But surprise is NSC center is not reviewing my case and saying don't know when they can consider.

My PD is 2000 and I-485 RD is may-2005.
My case transferred from CSC to NSC on mar-2006

Any suggestions how to speed up process?

Thanks.

Card production ordered

I just received e-mail for Card production ordered for me and spouse. Thanks to every one and good luck. One fine day, you'll get your card. USCIS can't sleep for ever.

Congratulations !!

When did you come to know about your name check clearance?

Regards,
Raj

I just received e-mail for Card production ordered for me and spouse. Thanks to every one and good luck. One fine day, you'll get your card. USCIS can't sleep for ever.

I don't know when my NC got cleared. On 4/4/07, received a response to my inquiry that my background check is pending. They said that I should receive a response within 6 months or else I need to call customer service number. Since, 6 months would end by 10/4/07, I didn't try to contact them.

Congratulations !!

When did you come to know about your name check clearance?

Regards,
Raj

what does review mean?

I called the USCIS today with the POJ method, the officer told upfront that he wont be able to tell the status of FBI Check and then asked for my information. He told it is pending and I would have to call the Customer service, using options 1 2 2 6 2 4

I called the customer service, the agent told that my case is under review and that I called several times before. What does the review mean? He seemed upset that I called many times before (I called probably every 3-4 months).

Regards,
Raj

I was told the same thing by customer rep..

..when I had called about a month ago. I'm not sure either what that means. I haven't heard anything back, however, the rep told me that I can call back and open another SR, if I don't get a response from them in 45 days.

hi gcba,
I talked to my lawyer and she told it is good news if they say it is under review. She told that means it is with an officer. Hope something good happens.
-rajrw

..when I had called about a month ago. I'm not sure either what that means. I haven't heard anything back, however, the rep told me that I can call back and open another SR, if I don't get a response from them in 45 days.

Rfe

My wife's 485 application was pending since September 2005 since here name check has been pending. Today she received an RFE letter from NSC requesting submission of photographs. Hope her NC is cleared.

LUD change on I-140?

Hello - I applied for my I-485 in Sep 2005 and is currently stuck in name check. I noticed today that the LUD on my I-140 which was approved last year changed to 9/21/2007. No change on I-485 though - pending at the office it was transferred.

Has anybody seen this before? I am guessing it may be a mass admin update or something.

PD: EB2 RIR (Calif) - August 2002
I-485 application date - Sep 2005

finally received letter from my congressman saying that fbi forwarded my name check results to the uscis on sep 20th.

how long does it take from now, my pd is Aug 2001 and rd is Aug 2005, EB2

Regards,
raj

Raj, congrats! Folks have found from infopass out that visa numbers for this year have been all used up. But they'll be available starting Oct 1, you should get it anytime from then!

Does this mean NC still pending?

I got a response to SR opened last month which says - "Your case is pending for review and undergoing system checks." Does this mean NC is still pending? :(

Thank you for the information.

Raj, congrats! Folks have found from infopass out that visa numbers for this year have been all used up. But they'll be available starting Oct 1, you should get it anytime from then!

I guess NC is pending. You can find the exact info at infopass.

gcba; said:
I got a response to SR opened last month which says - "Your case is pending for review and undergoing system checks." Does this mean NC is still pending

Regards,
raj

Last edited by a moderator: