CSC August 2005 Filing I-140 Tracking

updated list.

GC_Jogi said:
Just joined this FORUM ... It is pretty interesting. Guys I got my AP approved on Sep 16th, 2005. Still waiting on EAD. LUD keeps changing on EAD but there is NO message change. Can anyone help and explain what is going on ...??? :confused:

CA EB2 RIR
Priority Date : 23 Sep 2002

Lab Approval: June, 2005

I-131 RD: 17 Aug 2005 ND : 19 Aug 2005 AD: 16 Sept, 2005
I-765 RD: 17 Aug 2005 ND : 19 Aug 2005 AD: WAITING...
I-140 RD: 17 Aug 2005 ND : 19 Aug 2005 AD: PENDING...
I-485 RD: 17 Aug 2005 ND : 19 Aug 2005 AD: PENDING...

Biometrics - few questions. Help please

nsk77 said:
I rescheduled the FP appointment to Sep 16th earlier this week.

At the ASC some of the staff knew about the FP on the notice ( ie no appointment letter),some did not . Once it was explained it was pretty smooth sailing.

They took the FP of the right index finger, photo and signature.
The expect original notice as they have to stamp and sign on it.

Has anyone seen LUD after FP . My LUD has not changed.

Hi
Do we need to have original I-485 with us?
Is EAD depends on Biometrics ? i.e. unless Biometrics are done we don't get EAD ?
I got my receipt letter on Sep 4th, but somehow I missed it (even though I red in the forum and my lawyer also missed to notice this) fortunately I saw a copy of my I-485 today and called USCIS.

I got an appointment on Oct 28th. Can we move it earlier or can we go without appointment also ?
I got the confirmation when I took appointment.
Pl advise.

thanks

I got 2 emails each (for me and spouse) again regarding AP approval!! This time it is from USCIS-CSSO, the earlier confirmation came from CRIS !!! Wonder what's going on?! :)

Skin Test +ve

I was tested positve for skin test. Do I need to worry. I had to take chest xray. I am waiting for the chest xray result. How bad it can be for I485 if the chest xray is not normal.

gc123_quest said:
I was tested positve for skin test. Do I need to worry. I had to take chest xray. I am waiting for the chest xray result. How bad it can be for I485 if the chest xray is not normal.

No worry!

If you have TB (Tuberculin), which I am guessing you don't, then you
have to take medicinces and you wouldn't be able to file untill it's cured.

If you don't have TB, then the X-ray will confirm that. Skin test is positive
probabley because you've been exposed to TB before, either through
vaccination or the TB itself. Majority of the people who've been exposed
to TB through vaccination respond positive to the skin test.

nother1inline said:
I got 2 emails each (for me and spouse) again regarding AP approval!! This time it is from USCIS-CSSO, the earlier confirmation came from CRIS !!! Wonder what's going on?! :)

Same thing happened to me. I think it's normal! Looks like when one officer
approves AP s/he sends an approval message. Then when another officer
sends out the actual docs in the mail or receives the order to do so, another
similar or the same approval e-mail is sent. You will get the APs soon...

Does anyone know the reason for change of LUD without any change of message for I-140? mine changed twice yesterday and today.
Can it be sending FP notice, name chack request from FBI,Approval,....?

took a medical exam today

Hello,

I went to see a doctor for a medical exam today. It cost me $185.00 and took about one hour. I got two shots,TB test and blood test. Oh yeah, I took off my jeans and underwear and opened my legs widely.... one minute and a half embarassment. I am too shy for this...brrr

My lawyer e-mailed me about a sudden cut-off date for the EB-3 the other day, saying I might have to wait for 22 months to file I-485. My hope is my PD will be within the radar of cut-off date or "current" soon.

Thanks.

hhanyu said:
Hello,

I went to see a doctor for a medical exam today. It cost me $185.00 and took about one hour. I got two shots,TB test and blood test. Oh yeah, I took off my jeans and underwear and opened my legs widely.... one minute and a half embarassment. I am too shy for this...brrr

My lawyer e-mailed me about a sudden cut-off date for the EB-3 the other day, saying I might have to wait for 22 months to file I-485. My hope is my PD will be within the radar of cut-off date or "current" soon.

Thanks.

No offence but I hope you are a guy!! :))

tantan said:
Same thing happened to me. I think it's normal! Looks like when one officer
approves AP s/he sends an approval message. Then when another officer
sends out the actual docs in the mail or receives the order to do so, another
similar or the same approval e-mail is sent. You will get the APs soon...

What's irritating me is no news about EAD and so many for the AP which is of no use without EAD!!

nother1inline said:
What's irritating me is no news about EAD and so many for the AP which is of no use without EAD!!

I echo the same feelings here. What is the use of AP when there is no EAD???? I am desperately waiting for my EAD

Any insights about retro?

Retro? Any icarus here to give insights about this visa retro?
How long will it take to get receipt notices after filing 140, 485, AP, EAD?

EAD and AP valid for how many years? Are they issuing for only one year? and extension goes on year by year basis?

Since i filed 140 and 485 now and visa being retrogressed am i eligible for 3 years H-1 extension after 6 years? or only one year basis?

For 3 year H-1 extension is 140 approval a must?

Gurus advice.....

New processing times out

I-131 Application for Travel Document All other applicants for advance parole August 22, 2005

I-765 Application for Employment Authorization Based on a pending I-485 adjustment application [(c)(9)] August 22, 2005

Is this EB2 ???
I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker Advanced degree or exceptional ability June 02, 2005

485 Doesnt matter, anyways
I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status Employment-based adjustment applications May 02, 2005

I-140/EB2 - encouraging news

rajrw said:
I-131 Application for Travel Document All other applicants for advance parole August 22, 2005

I-765 Application for Employment Authorization Based on a pending I-485 adjustment application [(c)(9)] August 22, 2005

Is this EB2 ???
I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker Advanced degree or exceptional ability June 02, 2005

485 Doesnt matter, anyways
I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status Employment-based adjustment applications May 02, 2005

I-140 June 2, 2005 is great news. Fingers crossed.

shaaka said:
Retro? Any icarus here to give insights about this visa retro?
How long will it take to get receipt notices after filing 140, 485, AP, EAD?

1 to 2 weeks

EAD and AP valid for how many years? Are they issuing for only one year? and extension goes on year by year basis?

1 year. You have to renew EAD & AP every year

Since i filed 140 and 485 now and visa being retrogressed am i eligible for 3 years H-1 extension after 6 years? or only one year basis?

NO. 3 year extension is only applicable if you cannot file I-485 due to retrogression. If you have already filed I-485 you will get 1 year extensions

For 3 year H-1 extension is 140 approval a must?

NO, If you can file I-140 but cannot file I-485 due to retrogression OR if you get I-140 approved but cannot go for CP due to Retrogression you are eligible to get 3 year extension.

Gurus advice.....

Has anybody with ND of before Aug 15th tried to set an appointment for biometrics? Should we wait for FP notice or we should call them?