• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

countdown to dv 2018 results

They should cancel this lottery. It's so crushing to see 'not selected' year after year. This is your whole life that is at stake. So thoroughly dejected. And think I now am beginning to hate America.

Why don't they just ban all lotteries everywhere for the same reason? It's terrible that so many people enter them and so few win. How dare they.

DV 2019 lets gooo

I bet its the pic that made me lose haha JK.... I read somewhere on this forum that the number of applicants keeps rising every year

It will be interesting to see if there will be any actions on the DV lottery Visas.

DV 2019 lets gooo

I bet its the pic that made me lose haha JK.... I read somewhere on this forum that the number of applicants keeps rising every year

It will be interesting to see if there will be any actions on the DV lottery Visas.

Its to early to say but I doubt it and yes the number of applicants is increasing every year.

@Britsimon - do you know of cases where people did not (or were not able to) proceed with their interview in previous years (effectively canceled) and were selected again in subsequent years? I am just falling a bit into a depression with that conspiracy theory that those people may somehow be 'blacklisted' from ever being selected again. :(

@Britsimon - do you know of cases where people did not (or were not able to) proceed with their interview in previous years (effectively canceled) and were selected again in subsequent years? I am just falling a bit into a depression with that conspiracy theory that those people may somehow be 'blacklisted' from ever being selected again. :(

There is a case of a person from OC. He was selected last year and was selected once again. That's what I call having a huge load of luck and I personally don't consider there is a black list for people that was already selected on the previous lottery, its all based on luck.

It's not a blacklist, it's just that there is 1% chance of being selected...

There is a case of a person from OC. He was selected last year and was selected once again. That's what I call having a huge load of luck and I personally don't consider there is a black list for people that was already selected on the previous lottery, its all based on luck.
There is someone from OC having been selected three times in a row.

There is someone from OC having been selected three times in a row.

Do you know if that person went through the process on the first or second selection but did not actually go ahead with the interview on either, and then got selected again on the second/third time?