Consolidated NSC I-485 Tracker

How much gap of months for your birth date and registered date. I have 7 months

How much gap of months for your birth date and registered date. I have 7 months so you think i can get RFE
Good question , No body has answer including Service center

However this may be eyeopener for others if allready does not have Affedivat's.

Typical RFE you can expect if Unlucky ppl having Indian Birth Certificates

1) If you are born earlier to 1970
2) If you obtained birth certificate recently
3) Look for registration date on Birth certificate for those registred very late.
This should match very close to your birth date
4) If Both parents name are not in the Birth certificates.

Possible resolution

Obtain an Affedivate from place of your country where parents are living

A) school certificates inidcating your DOB and both parents name on certificate
B) Hospital certificates inidicating your DOB and both parents name on the certificate.
C) obtain Court Affedivate form both parents living

use proper court language and intent is to prove that parents name and child DOB are on same document.

i (Father) born on date at place,state,country living at addr
i (mother born on date at place,state,country livnig at addr
We married on so and so date at so and so place,state,country
we did not regester our son/daughter (your name) born on so and so date at address .

We are the parents of your name born on date and at address.

if parents NOT living obtain similar affedivate from a relative who is elder to you and intent should be to prove that he is related.

i (relative name) born on date at, place, state, country, living at addr.
Establish relation (brother,sister,uncle,etc) to parents name
i know <your name> born on at place,state,coutnry,
i know parents name 1, name 2 are parents of youir name

I will let your know what exact affidivate i am providing

Received welcome letter email today for me and my wife

Hi all,
Wanted to share some excellent news that I received the welcome email this morning. It has been one heck of a ride, wish everyone else goodluck.
frog

In my view, it is more than enough. My date of registrations is after 30 years!! (of course, I am not out of the woords yeat as I have not gotten the approval yet). However, Seven months is a very reasonable time to register. In India, no one runs to register right after ther birth.. So, it should be fine.

Very late registration (registering last year for a person born 30 years ago) increases the chances of false info and so they ae weary of it. Since a lot of us have registered after decades, you got nothing to worry about...
How much gap of months for your birth date and registered date. I have 7 months so you think i can get RFE

No lud before approval, just the welcome emails

I did not get any luds before the approvals. Just a lud for RFE response receipt and then I got the welcome emails.
frog

Hi all,
Wanted to share some excellent news that I received the welcome email this morning. It has been one heck of a ride, wish everyone else goodluck.
frog

Good for you, Congrats!!

What date did you get the acknowledgement that they have received the RFE and processing has resumed?

I also replied to my RFE on 5/17 and was acknowledged as recd on 5/18 and an LUD on 5/21 but nothing after. My Wife RFE was mailed yesterday DOnt know how much more delay :confused: I am sick of waiting game

I did not get any luds before the approvals. Just a lud for RFE response receipt and then I got the welcome emails.
frog
Congratulations!!! Enjoy your freedom.
Do you belong to country with EB2 Visa # availability issue (China, India)?

Hi all,
frog

Hey frog, congrats on your long leap! Did they call you for interview? Did you write to any congressman/senator to expedite the process? Which country are u from? enjow your new found freedom.....:)

Thanks everyone

I belong to the ROW category with non-retrogressed dates. I was not called for an interview and I did not write to any senators/congressmen to expedite my case. Just waited patiently ...............
Thanks for everyone's support and good luck to everyone in the waiting line.
frog

Need advice, please !!

(1) My dependent child turned 21 on Wednesday, 7th March, 2007.
(2) She is on F-1 Visa (full-time UW student, dependent on my financial support) since 3rd March, 2007. Prior to that she was on H-4 visa as my dependent.

(3) My I-140 was lodged at Nebraska on Wednesday, March 7th, 2007 at 8:48 A.M. (UPS Tracker). It is still pending for approval at Nebraska (per case status).

(4) My I-485 visa date is now current (from 1st June, 2007).

(5) Can my daughter apply for her I-485 with me?

(6) I believe, there is a provision that under the Child Status Protection Act, I-485 can be filed by the dependent child over 21 years of age if at the date of I-485 application, her parent's I-140 was still "under process" as at that date.

(7) My question is that since the I-140 was filed at 8:48 AM on 7th March, 2007 (mailed/couriered from Seattle on 6th March, 2007) can the Child Status Protection Act still be applicable and will she still be eligible to get the "age-out" protection? Or, is it one day late, as the I-140 did not physically reach Nebraska Processing Centre by 6th March, 2007?

Please advise. Thanks in anticipation.

You might want to ask this great question elsewheree on this site. This is a tracking thread, not really a Q&A ne.

Aging out is often difficult to calculate.

Received FP Schedule

Just wanted to let you guys know that we submitted I-485, EAD, and Advanced Parole applications to NSC last month (mid-April) and we got biometrics appointment letter in the mail today. biometrics scheduled on end of may.:)

does anybody recently got Advanced Parole approved from NSC? I need to travel internationally next month for business but cannot since AP has not yet arrived. Wanted to know if there's a possibility to receive it in the next couple of weeks. Else, I will have to decline and let my international affiliates know since of course, GC is most important!:D

it seems that for every type of application, you got an RFE. what are all those RFE about? maybe , this is why they transfered your case to local office for interview.

Sorry for the delay in the reply. Didnt logon for quite a few days. My RFEs were all about color photos. They wanted additional identity documents with color photos. So I am not sure whether that can be the reason. In any case, I called up the center today and they said that I have to wait for 90 days before they can submit a service request... so wait another 30 days I guess...

Just Submitted my 485

I submitted I-485/AP/EAD petitions for me and my wife, recently.

Labor PD: Dec 2, 2002
EB2 140: Approved in April 2007
I-485/AP/EAD RD: May 16, 2007
I-485/AP/EAD ND: May 22, 2007
Service Center: NSC