Consolidated NSC I-485 Tracker

You are 100% correct.. It is recent activity and necessarily "today's approvals" thanks for the clarification..
Yes, but did you look at the tables. The 86 approvals for 'today' have approval dates spread over the last 4-5 weeks. If it were truly approvals of 'today' they would all have today's or maybe friday's date.

Like I said, the 'Today's approvals' would better be called 'recent activity'.

Infopass result

I took an infopass today to check the name check status.

It has not changed. Still stuck since July last year.

I am EB-2 India with P.D of 1/11/2002 and filed last July.

Approval

Atlast approval.
Got the welcome email just few minutes ago!
I did a lil' bit research on 140 PP and I think upgrading PP really helped my case. I mean faster approval of 485.

Anyway good luck to you all.
Most of my friends are applying for Citizenship and becasue of f**ked up PBEC I just received my Card! ...lol what a shame.

stuck in name check too

I took the infopass appointment this Monday May 7, 2007- a nice female officer informed me that 99% of the cases she sees are backlogged due to the name check. She checked two databases and informed me that my name check is still pending, which after 8 months pretty much means that I am stuck in the NC hell.:(

PD September 2004 - Labor approved in April 2006
I-140/I-485 RD August 10, 2006, ND August 29, 2006
I-140 PP approved in October 2006
Fingerprinting was done on October 25 2006

Same here...Stuck in Name Check since May'06.

Details:
EB3,India
Labor PD: Feb 2001
I140 AD :Sep 2005
I485,I131,I765 FD:May 2006
FP :July 2006
I485 Luds:12/28/2006,12/29/2006.
EAD and AP Renewal FD :Feb 2007.
EAD2 AD:May 2007
AP2:????
I485 AD ??????

Just got the magic e-mails after almost a year of wait !!!
Right on the Victory Day.

I-140/I-485 NIW NSC RD 05/25/06
I-140 AD 02/22/07
I-485 FRE 03/08/07 (for a dependent) Reply RD 04/27/07

I-485 AD (both) 05/09/07

What kind of Research?

Atlast approval.
Got the welcome email just few minutes ago!
I did a lil' bit research on 140 PP and I think upgrading PP really helped my case. I mean faster approval of 485.

Anyway good luck to you all.
Most of my friends are applying for Citizenship and becasue of f**ked up PBEC I just received my Card! ...lol what a shame.

I am in same date range for I-140 can u please give some more info about your research. i am still debating to go for PP or not.
thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
adjust20,
Its more of an observation then research.
I observed that USCIS is working on 485's on a range of dates like a "window" and if your 140 is approved when your receipt date is within the window of dates then there is highest probability that your case would be touched [and if there is no name check issue then it would get approved within a short time].
On the otherhand if your 140 is not approved by that time and the window passes then USCIS would come back at a later date to get your 485.

So I wanted to be ready when my window! of opportunity came by. I think 1000 bucks from my pocket did not get wasted.

my 2c.

None of this work FIFO, PD, Visa Date,letter to congressmen,Infopass,USC inquiry, LUD changes, FP renewl, EAD renewal,

If your Name check is cleared and if Visa date is availble, If the Officer is in Happy mood, you get approvals

NO NameCheck NO GC

None of this work FIFO, PD, Visa Date,letter to congressmen,Infopass,USC inquiry, LUD changes, FP renewl, EAD renewal,

If your Name check is cleared and if Visa date is availble, If the Officer is in Happy mood, you get approvals

Can we get a RFE even if NC not cleared?

Does anyone know or has any personal experience with this type of situation.

Can we get a RFE even if NC not cleared?

Does anyone know or has any personal experience with this type of situation.

To day me and my spouse case got an RFE email

Dont know what kind of RFE.

Dont know about NC

Happy atleast the case is alive

Am i right?

Please see the follwoing and tell me my inference is correct or not.

LC State: Florida PD: 04/01/2003
Labor Certified: 09/17/2006
I-140 ND: 10/19/2006 LUD: 03/15/07 AD: 03/15/07 [PP]
I-485 ND: 10/19/2006 RFE:04/19/07 REPLIED: 04/26/07 AD: 05/08/2007

Nebraska is processing I-485 around sept 1st 2006 and this guys i-485 was touched in April. just because his I-140 was approved. He did PP. So does it mean If I-140 is approved they can process I-485 ealier then what the notice board say regarding processing dates.

If its true then eveybody should go for PP if they can afford correct?

Still in namecheck

Guess I'm just like many of us here... Just got another confirmation. They've replied to my second service request (first was in January). Still the same text, background check remains open........

In the mean time I've applied for new EAD and AP on Feb 23. EAD approved on May 3, AP approved on May 10.

Thanks for update.

Sorry and ignore questiob if I am mistaken, but do you have any updates from your friend in FBI.

Guess I'm just like many of us here... Just got another confirmation. They've replied to my second service request (first was in January). Still the same text, background check remains open........

In the mean time I've applied for new EAD and AP on Feb 23. EAD approved on May 3, AP approved on May 10.

Any progress?

Dear Igor,
I am sorry to hear that. Same here. BTW, I remember that you mentioned some time ago that in May 07, it will be your first anniversary with USCIS and that you will start exploring the possibilities of your next step. Any progress?