Consolidated NSC I-485 Tracker

Mass LUDs

Hi,

Was there any mass LUDs for 485 on 1/1/2007. It is a holiday and I am surprised as why there is an LUD for me and my wife?

- rspr

Just Watching,

Congrats. I have questions for you. 1) Were you called for an interview before your 485 was cleared? 2)When you used Infopass, did they inform you whether you have cleared name check, or whether your case is assigned to an officer on a particular date et al., 3) When you had LUDs on I485 after biometrics, did you get email notifications( auto notify)?

Enjoy your new found freedom, Bud!

Nokin

No interview.
InfoPass they told me my background check was not cleared. I don't really think I was given accurate information.
No notifications for LUDs for biometrics.

Congrats on getting approved

LUDs in my signature. No LUDs except for the approval LUDs. Got one additional LUD when card production was ordered - same day as approval.

To JW and others who got recently approved, heartiest congratulations to you. Enjoy your freedom!!!

JW, in your opinion what is the reasoning behind LUD's without message changes? Does it mean anything at all or is a red herring and not worth paying attention to.

Jw, Wanted to express my gratitude at a fabulous job in initiating/updating the tracker and all the analysis regarding %s as they relate to name checks. Your presence will be missed :(

2 LUD's in a row

There was an update yesterday and today in a row without change of message. Any idea what could be the reason? My NC is pending last time I checked 2 weeks back. Any ideas?

I485 RD 06/09/06
LUDS: 06/23/06, 02/21/07, 02/22/07

To JW and others who got recently approved, heartiest congratulations to you. Enjoy your freedom!!!

JW, in your opinion what is the reasoning behind LUD's without message changes? Does it mean anything at all or is a red herring and not worth paying attention to.

Jw, Wanted to express my gratitude at a fabulous job in initiating/updating the tracker and all the analysis regarding %s as they relate to name checks. Your presence will be missed :(

Re: LUDs with no message change. The only time that happened in my case was with fingerprints. If I were you, as a group you should start capturing LUDs - it could be that they are adjudicating your case but leaving in standby due to NC - just a guess on my part. But if you start seeing a sequence of LUDs that suggest that they are processing your cases in order but not getting approved, I think that would be pretty good evidence.

Thanks

JW

JW Congradulation to you and whoever has got approved

recently! It's a good news for all of us.

Enjoy of your freedom and good luck in your future.

My experience

There was an update yesterday and today in a row without change of message. Any idea what could be the reason? My NC is pending last time I checked 2 weeks back. Any ideas?

I485 RD 06/09/06

I got to consecutive LUDs on my I485 on 11/07 and 11/08, My RD is 05/01/06, when I called NSC shortly after that, I was informed my case had been pre-adjudicated, that everything looked ok, but they were just waiting on the NC clearance, so, my experience tells me two consecutive LUDs with no message change means pre-adjudication and NC pending, it is a good sign though, because approval can happen anytime based on previous posts.

Good Luck!

congrats JW

hey congrats.

lets hope porr souls like me :)rolleyes: ) would also get their freedom soooooooooooooon...............

thanks bubble23!! one more LUD today

Quote:
Originally Posted by GC_CA_GC

I485 RD 06/09/06

I got to consecutive LUDs on my I485 on 11/07 and 11/08, My RD is 05/01/06, when I called NSC shortly after that, I was informed my case had been pre-adjudicated, that everything looked ok, but they were just waiting on the NC clearance, so, my experience tells me two consecutive LUDs with no message change means pre-adjudication and NC pending, it is a good sign though, because approval can happen anytime based on previous posts.

Good Luck!

there is a LUD today too with no change in message

I485 RD 06/09/06
LUDS: 06/23/06, 02/21/07, 02/22/07, 02/23/07

I485 RD 06/09/06

I got 2 consecutive LUDs (12/29, 1/3). I called on 1/17 and I was told my case was pre-adjudictaed and placed on hold for NC clearance. This my my experience. Others may have a different one. Good luck!
mas06

I got impatient and called my Congressman's office and asked them to enquire about the status of mine and my spouses' I485's.
They were really nice (talked to couple of people in the immigration dept). First they told me that my case was within published limits by NSC and I replied that I was worried because they went backwards which was highly unusual and that I was close to 6 months which is the target time frame for AOS adjudication.
So they agreed to enquire with NSC. They stricly told me they cannot push for priority unless there is a real emergenecy and I didn't ask for it.
They called me back next day and a congresman's officer told me that both our NCs have cleared. I was told the same about my NC at Infopass at the end of December so I am reasonably sure about it now. I didn't know about my wife's case before so this was a really good news. They also told me that our cases are with an officer which really got me excited but they cautioned me that it may take more then few weeks I had in my mind. They mentioned couple of months (!?). Apparently cases are probalby assigned to officers in batches. I think somebody (lab_???)mentioned something about it yesterday ...

I485 RD 06/09/06
Same with me. 7 LUDS ( look at my signature). Preadjudicated and awaiting NC clearence.

Awaiting assignment of an officer means ....

FYI:

I just talked to nice Person at NSC (Nebra...Se..center). I was told that awaiting officer assignment means Name Checks are done and completed.

regards

On February 23, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
CAN SOMEBODY TELL WHATS ADIT PROCESSING

No clue about ADIT but congrats nonetheless. You are sooooo done! :)
On February 23, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
CAN SOMEBODY TELL WHATS ADIT PROCESSING