Consolidated NSC I-485 Tracker

I spoke to LIN reps about this.....

Take an infopass and ask them. The reps have the information.

Big,

I spoke to LIN rep about using Infopass. She said that those reps will also have the same info, which she parroted out to me from the web. I have gone ahead and anyway taken an appointment for Mar 8. Lets see what the Baltimore center people have to tell me.These people do not realize how much stress and agony we have to go through, with the kind of uncertainity thrown at us by the employers!

Rfe

I received 3 emails for me and my wife's 485 saying that CRIS requested additional evidence. Anyone here had the same experience? Any ideas or guesses as to what the RFE could be about?
Also, is there an RFE thread for 485 I can look at to get some idea about my RFE?
Thanks,
frog

I received 3 emails for me and my wife's 485 saying that CRIS requested additional evidence. Anyone here had the same experience? Any ideas or guesses as to what the RFE could be about?
Also, is there an RFE thread for 485 I can look at to get some idea about my RFE?
Thanks,
frog

most of the time it is about birth certificate or W 2 forms or letter that u work for ur employer. did u include any of those in ur original file sent to USCIS?

Ac21

I'm going to change employer using AC21 on March, 1. Lawyers will do what they have to do, but... Just want to know what to expect from USCIS. Is anybody with AC21 experience here? Did you receive any RFE on that?

485 Rfe

I did include my birth certificate and my wife's birth certificate. Weird thing is that the RFE is for both of our's 485.
I did not include any w2's, my lawyer didnt ask for my w2s.
I guess I would have to wait and find out to see what it is they asked for.
Thanks,
frog
most of the time it is about birth certificate or W 2 forms or letter that u work for ur employer. did u include any of those in ur original file sent to USCIS?

I did include my birth certificate and my wife's birth certificate. Weird thing is that the RFE is for both of our's 485.
I did not include any w2's, my lawyer didnt ask for my w2s.
I guess I would have to wait and find out to see what it is they asked for.
Thanks,
frog

maybe it is about marriage certificate. or unclear medical report for both of u.

How does frog sound arabic to U?
I am not from an arabic country. Will keep you guys updated as I receive the particulars of my rfe request.
frog

if u go up few posts u will c that I wasn't sayin that u r from an arabic country , i was talking with Tariq. just be careful in what u read and with who.

Rfe

I hope that is the case, just want to get done with it and move on with my life.
I have no clue about my name check, I never initiated a service request, neither did I take an infopass appointment. I am hoping that it is already cleared and I'll see the approval soon after RFE response.
Thanks,
frog
no prob my friend. i think ur RFE is maybe about marriage certificate. anyways keep us informed when u get ur RFE. hope it goes smoothly.

by the way is ur name check cleared or not yet?

tracker info update

User name: J20022005
Priority Date: 07/27/2002
Retrogressed: N
Category: EB-3
I-140 Receipt Date: 07/17/2005
I-140 Approval Date: 02/04/2006
I-485 Receipt Date: 12/04/2006 ND 1/5/07
LIN number: LIN-07067-xxxxx
Finger Print Notice Date:2/20/07
Finger Print Appointment Date:2/24/07
I-765 RD12/04/06, ND 01/5/07, REF 02/8/07, AD 02/26/07
I-485 Approval Date: ???

Name check and other 485 terms

My dear friends and JW -

I am new to this forum so pls pardon me for lack of knowledge. My I140 is still pending with LUD 8/12/06 . EB2 PD Oct2002 485 is pending with RD/ND 08/08/06 .

I had once been told on phone by USCIS in Nov that my case was in namecheck. I havent seen any updates to say so. I wish to know how to track changes/movement of a 485 case. My FP was done 10/26 and there is no update since 10/29. Pls enlighten me about Name check/ Code 2 FP and various steps in 485 and how i can know i have reached that stage. Do u think what i heard could actually be false as i havent heard it any other way.
I also heard that there is a email address where i can send and get back info about my Name check status . Is it true?

pls help me if you can and enlighten me. Thx and good luck to all.

Peace everyone

I did an inquiry in my case yesterday, actually I just called to see what they may say but the lady said, you been in the 6 months waiting and you have not received any explanation what i can do for you is to inquiry for an explanation in your case to the service center where you apply. I said you are so kind lets do it, so she did and i have to wait at least 45 days to receive an explanation why my case has not been updated or whatever.
So i have the feeling that is about name check but who knows with this guys, we are always jeopardyzed figuring out what to spect from them. Good luck to everyone and PEACE

Premium?

Hi,
I see that you upgraded to premium.....any specific reason?
Do you think going thru premium speeds up I485 too?
Thanks for sharing the info
I-140 approval today. See signature for details. Now the rough part of the wait begins...