Consolidated NSC I-485 Tracker

no Approval

I did not get any approval e-mail but, there was an LUD again this morning. Its one of those sleepless nights for "USCIS". I dont know what this pattern construes..

Please shed any light on this... I am not able to handle this stress... these LUDs are teasing me

Add My Info

I have a very simple question..

where i suppose to check for LUD or how i would know LUD?

Please add my info also..
Thanks

FP appointment questions

Hi All,

My FP appointment is scheduled for Nov 15th, Could you please answer my questions about the FP (CODE 3):
- How early I need to be on the CIS office before the appointment time?
- Do they allow early bird (like first come first in).
- Would it be issue to take my 1 year old son?
- How much I have to pay ( $70 like in EAD “code 2” ) and do I have to carry casher check for that or personal checks should be fine.

GreenCard2010 said:
Hi All,

My FP appointment is scheduled for Nov 15th, Could you please answer my questions about the FP (CODE 3):
- How early I need to be on the CIS office before the appointment time?
- Do they allow early bird (like first come first in).
- Would it be issue to take my 1 year old son?
- How much I have to pay ( $70 like in EAD “code 2” ) and do I have to carry casher check for that or personal checks should be fine.

Depends on what center you are going to. In my case (Newark), seems like as long as you get there around the time of your appointment they'll take you.

People had their children with them.

I believe you already paid that along with (not included) your I-485 application fees.

Add my info

Just Watching,

Please add my info to the Tracket as in my signature.

Thanks
SN

Hi Friends,
Just today, I found out that my application got struck in name check. My wife is a dependent, but her name check is cleared. Also, learned that my name check was submitted on 06/20/06, but no decision yet.

Does that mean my wife would get GC soon even though mine will take time? Or do they wait for mine to clear to approve both of us.

Thanks!!

Here are my details:

User name: GC_CA_GC
Priority Date: Current
Retrogressed (Y/N): No
EB-1 / EB-2 / EB-3: EB-2
I-140 Receipt Date: 06/09/2006
I-140 Approval Date: 10/20/2006
I-485 Receipt Date: 06/09/2006
LIN number (LIN-YYDDD-XXXXX) As many characters as you are willing to provide - please not all of it.
Finger Print Notice Date:
Finger Print Appointment Date: 06/15/2006
I-485 Approval Date: Waiting

GC_CA_GC said:
Hi Friends,
Just today, I found out that my application got struck in name check. My wife is a dependent, but her name check is cleared. Also, learned that my name check was submitted on 06/20/06, but no decision yet.

Does that mean my wife would get GC soon even though mine will take time? Or do they wait for mine to clear to approve both of us.

Thanks!!

Here are my details:

I-485 Receipt Date: 06/09/2006
LIN number (LIN-YYDDD-XXXXX) As many characters as you are willing to provide - please not all of it.

from which country r u?

Name check

GC_CA_GC said:
Hi Friends,
Just today, I found out that my application got struck in name check.

Can you please tell me how to find whether the name check is cleared or not?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Guys,

Is there a roadmap somewhere on the forums for I-485 steps, or can you answer me on these questions:
- Application Received.
- CIS send Receipt.
- Possibility of RFE.
- Finger print (Code 3)
- (Is there possibility of RFE after the FP?)
- Name Checks.
- …. ( what is in between?)
- Approval letter.
- Passport stamp
- Green Card letter.

I am from India, but my wife is from UK. I used cross chargability for concurrent filing.

Here are my details:

I-485 Receipt Date: 06/09/2006LIN number (LIN-YYDDD-XXXXX) As many characters as you are willing to provide - please not all of it.

How did you find out your name check was pending?

KGCM said:
Can you please how to find whether the name check is cleared or not?
KGCM,

How did you find out your name check was pending? Could you tell me the steps?

Thanks,

bubble23 said:
KGCM,

How did you find out your name check was pending? Could you tell me the steps?

Thanks,

I haven't checked yet. I too want to know how to check it because I don't know how.

igor_ch said:
This question was already answered on this page in this thread : )

You mean "You can schedule infopass appointment and findout." was the reply to my question!? If it is so, thank you very much for both of you!!

sub077 said:
How long is the Medical exam for I485 valid? My PD is not open yet, but i am planning to take the exam hoping i will be able to file I485 soon.
I think it is up to 12 months from the time of the exam, even though they advise in the form instructions to make it as close to the filing date as possible.