Consolidated NSC I-485 Tracker

and now i am getting that:

It was reported to us that your IP address or internet gateway has been locked out for a select period of time. This is due to an unusually high rate of use. In order to avoid this issue please take this opportunity to create a Customer account (single applicant) or a Representative account (representing many individuals, such as lawyers, charitable groups, or corporations). Each account allows you to generate a Portfolio of receipt numbers.

Building a portfolio containing your receipt number(s) eliminates your need to manually enter the receipt number and extract each case status. You will automatically be emailed changes to each case as updates occur. This email notification will occur within 12 to 24 hours of any progress made for every receipt number contained in your portfolio.There is no lockout feature associated with your portfolio and there is no wasted time on your part checking a receipt number where no advancement has been made.
GreenCard2010 said:
Guys,

Its very strange, i just tried the CIS website and it showing errors when trying to preview my case numbers status, could you please verify if the online status system is working for you?

thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:
GreenCard2010 said:
and now i am getting that:

It was reported to us that your IP address or internet gateway has been locked out for a select period of time. This is due to an unusually high rate of use. In order to avoid this issue please take this opportunity to create a Customer account (single applicant) or a Representative account (representing many individuals, such as lawyers, charitable groups, or corporations). Each account allows you to generate a Portfolio of receipt numbers.

Building a portfolio containing your receipt number(s) eliminates your need to manually enter the receipt number and extract each case status. You will automatically be emailed changes to each case as updates occur. This email notification will occur within 12 to 24 hours of any progress made for every receipt number contained in your portfolio.There is no lockout feature associated with your portfolio and there is no wasted time on your part checking a receipt number where no advancement has been made.

it is now. They changed the format of the messages provided so maybe you were trying during the 'upgrade'.

You get the message you mentioned when you have tried to check status of too many cases.

you are right, as usual :) thanks for the confirmation.

Now, I can get to the status site with no issue but still no LUD changes on all cases ( 485 and EAD ) since first RD. Hopefully its just system issue.

JustWatching said:
it is now. They changed the format of the messages provided so maybe you were trying during the 'upgrade'.

You get the message you mentioned when you have tried to check status of too many cases.

GOD knows whats wrong with NSC processing times (for I485 )it didn't move this time. it's still MArch17th ,whereas VSC jumped 2months.

Any approvals...

Hi Folks,

Are there any approvals with RD after Feb 2006?

I don't see any approvals at all even though current processing time is March 2006.

- rspr

Updated Tracker

I-485 NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER TRACKER

MD_123 - added (APPROVED)
GreenCard2010 - added
prabp - added

This will be a consolidated NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER TRACKER. Post if you have filed I-485 in Nebraska regardless of date.

I will update the tracker every few days. Please do not update the tracker as this causes version control issues.

Please post the following information:

User name
Priority Date
Retrogressed (Y/N)
Country
EB-1 / EB-2 / EB-3
I-140 Receipt Date
I-140 Approval Date
I-485 Receipt Date
LIN number (LIN-YYDDD-XXXXX)
Finger Print Notice Date
Finger Print Appointment Date
I-485 Approval Date

Please note that this is NOT meant to be a I-140 tracker. Visit the I-140 Nebraska section for a comprehensive I-140 tracker. I am however capturing this information here since it is likely there is some relationship between I-140 approval and I-485.

For those of you that came from BEC and got to use that tracker, I think it was useful for all of us. Now please help build this tracker.

I will add reports once we collect enough records to make them useful.

Yes, I know trackitt.com exists and its great, etc., etc. I invite you to post there as well. Keeping a tracker here allows us to track and discuss as well.

Thank you everyone.

JustWatching

bartolo5 and tulok got recent approvals.

Both filed around May end 2006. But then they were EB-2 world quota so things may move faster for that category.

rspr said:
Hi Folks,

Are there any approvals with RD after Feb 2006?

I don't see any approvals at all even though current processing time is March 2006.

- rspr

Please update my information in NSC 485 tracker

Please see below for my information

JustWatching said:
I-485 NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER TRACKER

MD_123 - added (APPROVED)
GreenCard2010 - added
prabp - added

This will be a consolidated NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER TRACKER. Post if you have filed I-485 in Nebraska regardless of date.

I will update the tracker every few days. Please do not update the tracker as this causes version control issues.

Please post the following information:

User name: canislupus
Priority Date: 4/18/2001
Retrogressed (Y/N): Y
EB-1 / EB-2 / EB-3: EB3
I-140 Receipt Date: 08/03/2005
I-140 Approval Date: 09/27/2005
I-485 Receipt Date: 11/13/2006
LIN number (LIN-YYDDD-XXXXX) : LIN-070315-XXXX
Finger Print Notice Date: Not Yet gotten notice
Finger Print Appointment Date: Unknown
I-485 Approval Date:

Please note that this is NOT meant to be a I-140 tracker. Visit the I-140 Nebraska section for a comprehensive I-140 tracker. I am however capturing this information here since it is likely there is some relationship between I-140 approval and I-485.

For those of you that came from BEC and got to use that tracker, I think it was useful for all of us. Now please help build this tracker.

I will add reports once we collect enough records to make them useful.

Yes, I know trackitt.com exists and its great, etc., etc. I invite you to post there as well. Keeping a tracker here allows us to track and discuss as well.

Thank you everyone.

JustWatching

add infor

Please add my infor

User name: Fula149
Priority Date: 3/20/2001
Retrogressed (Y/N)
EB-1 / EB-2 / EB-3: EB2
I-140 Receipt Date: 10/26/06
I-140 Approval Date: 10/30/60
I-485 Receipt Date: 10/27/06
LIN number: (LIN-07021-XXXXX):
Finger Print Notice Date: Not yet
Finger Print Appointment Date:
I-485 Approval Date:

Fula149 said:
Please add my infor

User name: Fula149
Priority Date: 3/20/2001
Retrogressed (Y/N)
EB-1 / EB-2 / EB-3: EB2
I-140 Receipt Date: 10/26/06
I-140 Approval Date: 10/30/06

I-485 Receipt Date: 10/27/06
LIN number: (LIN-07021-XXXXX):
Finger Print Notice Date: Not yet
Finger Print Appointment Date:
I-485 Approval Date:

wow man ur I140 got approved in 4 calender days??its awesome. :eek: :eek: good to hear that...:)

I think NSC's apparent slowdown is easy to explain, and it's not their fault. November's Visa bulletin advances many of the retrogressed categories, so NSC has a lot to process (applications filed long time ago) before they can continue processing May 2006. December Visa bulletin does not advance dates that much, so we should expect better I485 response time in the near future.

plztoday said:
GOD knows whats wrong with NSC processing times (for I485 )it didn't move this time. it's still MArch17th ,whereas VSC jumped 2months.

I-140 petition

Hey!Antonioa 77
OR

Anyone please help me; in trouble
[/B]Hey guys!!!
Employer "A " filed my my only I-140 to Nabraska in late April 2006,I broke the contract formally with the company "A "at that moment after informing the attorney who had sent my petition to USCIS and telling him to withdraw it.

Now Employer "B "again filed myI-140(only) petition to Nabraska in september 2006.My I-140 petition filed by employer 'B' is waiting for final decision with four last updates since second week of october 2006.

Recently i found that my previous I-140 filed by employer 'A' wasn't withdrawn and USCIS had asked RFE(request for further evidence) for my previous I-140(filed in April by employer ''A'' )in early october.But i don't know what was asked in RFE and no response or change in case status in one and half months.

Now, what can i do?? will my I-140 filed by employer "B'' be affected/denied?
Please help!
Both was filed under EB-3 ,schedule A group-first.

RFE response time

RFE response time

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RFE response time for I-140
What is the time limit to submit RFE(request for further evidence) response to USCIS??
anybody help !
EB-3 schedule A, LIN06......

Rfe

Hi Antinioa 77
Please share with me

Is there any further chances of asking RFE after 5-6 updates for I-140?
My case EB-3, I-140 petition,Filed in september 2006, LIN06....

Please include us in NSC tracker for our second PERM case as it is tranfered from TSC to NSC on 8/2006

PERM PD 3/2006
140/1485 filed 5/22/2006, 140 approved 6/2006
485 tranfered to from TSC to NSC 8/2006.
status inquiry by infopass stuck in name check on our second 485.

Guys I have a simple questions. On our first 485( need a time comitment for adjudication), our name check got cleared twice, why they have to initiate a new name check, whats the validity of duration on name check.
thanks

discuss these in I-140 forums

fernand99 I can understand your anxiety. At the same time you should respect the forum. This is a thread for 485 and it would be hlepful to others if only 485 related discussions are brought up.

There are several good threads for I-140 and you should discuss your issues there.

As for you issue, if your processing was filed in Premium you will get 4-5 LUDs and then likely an approval.

If it is normal processing then I do not know the answer.

fernand99 said:
Hi Antinioa 77
Please share with me

Is there any further chances of asking RFE after 5-6 updates for I-140?
My case EB-3, I-140 petition,Filed in september 2006, LIN06....

Rfe

I got email from USCIS ( CRIS ) about RFE on my case, i contact the lawyer but the letter is not there yet.
its just scary feeling and wanted to share with you guys. will keep you update it.

GreenCard2010 said:
I got email from USCIS ( CRIS ) about RFE on my case, i contact the lawyer but the letter is not there yet.
its just scary feeling and wanted to share with you guys. will keep you update it.

the RFE that u got , is for I140 or I485 or what? can u add a signature in which u put details about ur case. PD, RD , EB-2 -2 ...?