Consolidated NSC I-485 Tracker

I-485 approved

Please update my status. I just received the welcome notice that my I-485 was approved. I think I am dreaming ...

My details

Hello Justwatching you are doing awesome job.

My case details.

User Name: rockme
Category : EB2
Retro. : N
PD: June 13th 2002
140 - RD : 05/15/2006
140 - AD : 09/14/2006
485 - RD : 05/15/2006
Finger Prints Done: 05/28/2006

Case stuck in name check (verified on 11/20/2006) - god help us.

rockme said:
Hello Justwatching you are doing awesome job.

My case details.

User Name: rockme
Category : EB2
Retro. : N
PD: June 13th 2002
140 - RD : 05/15/2006
140 - AD : 09/14/2006
485 - RD : 05/15/2006
Finger Prints Done: 05/28/2006

Case stuck in name check (verified on 11/20/2006) - god help us.

from which country r u? how common is ur name and last name?

braniand said:
Please update my status. I just received the welcome notice that my I-485 was approved. I think I am dreaming ...

CONGURATULATION!

What? .. you mean from A to Z in less than 6 months?
how?.. what is the BIG secret word or $ you use??
Some of us - including me - wait for more than 5 years, and not done yet!
Conguratulation again!

Not Retrogressed

JustWatching said:
I-485 NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER TRACKER

canislupus - added (You aren't really retrogressed, right?)

JustWatching
That's right I am NOT retrogressed. Sorry about the error.

BTW, is there a range when one should expect FP notices. My case was recieved 11/8 and ND was 11/13. so wondering its been 18 days now and no LUDs so far. I'm assuming when they send out FP notice there will be an LUD.

If someone can shed light on this, it'll be greatly appreciated.

canislupus said:

BTW, is there a range when one should expect FP notices. My case was recieved 11/8 and ND was 11/13. so wondering its been 18 days now and no LUDs so far. I'm assuming when they send out FP notice there will be an LUD.

no LUD when FP notice is issued, you'll just get it in the mail. Sometimes (most times) an LUD will appear a day or so after going to your FP appointment.

USCIS does stop and go with issuing FP notices. So, apps through July got their FP notices within three weeks or so, then they stopped and started issuing FP notices again in October. Having said that if they are still sending out FPs at that rate you should be getting it in December.

For Canislupus

My I-485 ND is close to yours. It is 11/08/06. I have not seen any LUDs or received FP notice. I guess it takes about one month at least.

Others share your experience.

canislupus said:

braniand said:
What does your welcome notice say? Mine says "Approval Notice Sent".

HA-1 said:
CONGURATULATION!

What? .. you mean from A to Z in less than 6 months?
how?.. what is the BIG secret word or $ you use??
Some of us - including me - wait for more than 5 years, and not done yet!
Conguratulation again!

Thank you Ha-1, no secret here. Just hard, hard, hard work for a whole year mainly from me, and my employer. And of course, something which is called luck, I guess. But it is not unusual. I read in Murphy that people in EB2 category with well prepared documents, no retrogression, and fast security checks, zip through the process in less than a year. So although it seems unusual, it is not, but of course, it is not so common.

I wish you all good luck, and stay put. Yours are coming too... If anyone needs help or support, I am here.

hellogc_2006 said:
antonioa77!
I tried many times to check my name check status to reach NSC using 1800 number, but it always goes to National service center. The lady explains to me that she doesn't have the name check info. How to get to a person to know my namecheck status?
You could try this documented technique to check with Service Center Representative over the phone too.

braniand said:
Thank you Ha-1, no secret here. Just hard, hard, hard work for a whole year mainly from me, and my employer. And of course, something which is called luck, I guess. But it is not unusual. I read in Murphy that people in EB2 category with well prepared documents, no retrogression, and fast security checks, zip through the process in less than a year. So although it seems unusual, it is not, but of course, it is not so common.

I wish you all good luck, and stay put. Yours are coming too... If anyone needs help or support, I am here.

congrats,

any idea when ur namecheck was cleared? what about LUD? r u in TSC or NSC?

Hi Justwatching

Here are my case details.

I-485 RD 10/03/2006 (10/14/2006 on USCIS website)
FP Notice received 11/11/2006
FP done 11/18/2006
LUD : 10/19/2006

I don't have any LUD when I completed FP, is it ok?

My 485 RD is 7/31 and I I have yet to receive FP.

As per my lawyer NSC is notoriously slow in sending Receipt notice as well as FP. So wait and wait more is the mantra.

canislupus said:

antonioa77 said:
congrats,

any idea when ur namecheck was cleared? what about LUD? r u in TSC or NSC?

Hi antonioa77, I have no idea about my namecheck. I guess it cleared pretty soon, but I was not expecting any problems anyway, because my name is hyphanated and very unusual. I had only one LUD which was connected with my I-140 approval, and that's it. Nothing, no LUDs even after FP done. Then the approval came. I wish you good luck!

Response to Bigbang2001

Hi,

This might help as my case is at NSC too-

My 485 RD is 9/5/06
485 ND is 10/5/06
FP ND is 11/7/06
Biometrics Code3 done 11/21/06
No LUD after biometrics yet...

Name Check

Hi Folks,

Today I took infopass and found that my namecheck was initiated second week of August 2006 and not yet cleared.

Is this some thing I need to worry about? Did any namecheck initiated after that date came back?

I am from India, and my first and last names separately are quite common.

Thanks
rspr

Anyone here waiting this long

Labour Priority Date: 06/08/2002 (substitute labour)
Category is EB2
I filed my I485 and I140 concurrently on 03/09/2004
I140 cleared July 2005
I485 RFE - replied Sep 2006
Finger print Code3 - 03/09/2006
Both PD/I485 processing dates are current at NSC

Did a inquiry at USCIS, they replied back saying they are actively processing this case and additional review has caused a longer processing time.
Is this normal, does this mean i am stuck in Name check.

I have also applied my 4th EAD. I have a better job offer and interested to change - can i do this.

Do you guys here have any ideas?

Thanks all

Last edited by a moderator: