CONFIRMED June 2002 interviews for MUMBAI

bigblue

Congrats. I haven\'t got the date yet.
Anyway to answer your question
1)Normally people keep 3-4 days buffer incase additional tests are reqd.
2)BreachCandy is closer to the hospital.

Hey GreatLakes I think I got a decent deal...

$1350 from DTW to AMS to BOM on NWA
But maybe i got lucky \'coz something just opened up.
She said she could get something close to $1480 etc.
Call travel guru at 248 851 3799.

Hospitals

Hi bigblue
Congratulations!!! Here are the details of hospitals, Breach Candy is very close to consulate:

1.> Breach Candy Hospital
    USA Visa Annex Bldg.
    60 Bhulabhai Desai Rd.
    Mumbai 400 026 India
call the hospital between 1:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. daily for an appointment. The direct phone number for medical appointments is (91)(22) 367-3373. Applicants can also call through the hospital switchboard at 363-3651, 368-5406, or 369-6194 (9 lines), ext. 304.

2.> P. D. Hinduja National Hospital
    Veer Savarkar Marg
    Mahim, Mumbai 400 016
call the hospital directly at any of the following phone numbers: (91)(22) 444-7076 or 444-7376 (up to 17:30 hrs.), or 445-2422 (10:00 - 12:00, and 13:30 - 14:30 hrs.).

3.> Lilavati Hospital
    A-791 Bandra Reclamation
    Bandra (West)
    Mumbai 400 050
call the hospital between 13:00 and 16:00hrs, Monday through Friday, for an appointment. The direct phone number for a medical appointment is (91) (22) 645-5918. Applicants can also call through the hospital switchboard at (91) (22) 645-5891 or 643-8281, ext. 2074.

Hope this will help ...
(cpoied form immihelp.com)

jk8: Re:Congrats Dolphin. Can you please give the following info

-date NVC reviewed ur case : April 13th (I think)
- Date NVC sent to mumbai : April 13th (I think)
-date mumbai received it : April 17th (for sure)
-date mumabi gave ur interview date : May 3rd
-interview date is June 25th

Keep in mind i was initially told by the NVC that my review was completed on the 23rd so I was very surprised when Mumbai told me that they got my case on the 17th! Lawyer sent mail saying case was reviewed on the 13th.

Date of birth certificate

I got june19th interview date at mumbai counsulate.

Does any one take Non availability certificate and suceded in the CP in mumbai consulate?

thanks
AK

GhoshT: Send email from a different address.

I\'m sure they reply...maybe your mails are not reaching them.
Also call them ASAP. I\'m sure you\'ll get a June date.
Worst case you will know in 2-3 days when they post on their website.
Good luck!

AC 140

Hi Prasadk,

From your previous posts I have seen the first hand research you did on AC 140. I just discovered the term now and am not finding it clear enough. We have filed 140 with the CP option , so can we go for AC 140. What is the benefit in terms of saving time ? And what is the process, please share your experiences and it will be a great help.

Now that we have opted for CP - it seems to be taking the same amount of time as 485......
thanks,
Priysha

prasadk,ragin_bull ......we have company here

whats your plan to move to india.
lets share thoughts...
what about medical?
anyone leaving from SFO?

Yes, we do

I am going to India on June 11. Planning to do Medical tests on June 20. I think I am OK. I am still searching whether to make it June 19 or leave it.

We can communicate off-line at prasadk@graffiti.net. If you post your mail ID OR send to that mail, that will be helpful.

I need to find out hotel rates and details. I am going from east coast.

Yes

I\'m also leaving from SFO :) on or around 14th. Plan on getting
the medicals done asap in the week of 17, just to have enough buffer time available in case something screws up (have heard cases of some test results coming out negative [instead of positive] requiring one
to take the test again in a couple of days).

Question regarding P3 receipt at St. Louis

I sent my P3 yesterday through USPS express mail to NVC St. Louis.

Today when I tried to track the delivery status over internet it says
"Your item was delivered at 12:30 pm on May 07, 2002 in SAINT LOUIS, MO 63195 to US BANK 63195. The item was signed for by xxx".

I am confused, I sent to NVC but tracker says US BANK. Please share your experience.

No Title

St. Louis really is a processing bank for the state dept. that\'s why there is a st. Louis loop in this process.

Got Interview date

Got interview date on June 20 but Pls see PCC details as I Iasked them.

You need to get police certificates from: the Indian Consulate in the U.S.as well as from the local (Indian) police station.