CONFIRMED June 2002 interviews for MUMBAI

June 25th interview date confirmed.

Came in to work this morning and was shocked to see an email from mumbaiIV...looks like the mail I\'d sent long time ago (which I thought had bounced!) was retried and finally reached them.

>You and your spouse have been scheduled for an interview on June >25, 2002 at 09:30 a.m. Packets 4 (appointment letters with >enclosures) were mailed to you as well as your attorney on May 3, >2002.

Anyone else get their date yet? Please get in touch.

Shanks1975: I have given US address.

Not planning to leave until 1st week of june so I think I should get it before I leave.

This is what I found

If u give US address..they just send u the appointment letter.
They dont send u the DS230 PART2,IRS9003 forms etc..

The IRS9003 needs to be on yellow color paper not white..

But if u give Indian address they send u everything..

Shanks

dolphins

Did you contact them for interview date OR they just sent that note by themselves? I think who ever is expecting should have inquired by sending a note OR phone with consulate.

I will call them on Monday.

prasadk: Re: Did you contact them ...

Yes I had initiated the email to them. But I got a reply saying

>Your message could not be delivered for 4 hours.
>Server refused mail service.
>It will be retried until it is 5 days old.

Email is better than phone because when I\'d called; the lady on the phone told me that email is the "preferred" way.

You can send an email now and they will reply on Monday. (our Sunday night). I\'ve never had to wait for more than 2-3 days for a reply from mumbaiIV. Hope you get your date soon also.

That\'s not nice...maybe they are trying to save postage.

But nothing I can change now.

You think I could get it from the consulate when I reach there and fill it out? Or does it need any input from US IRS authorities?

you can get it from consulate when u reach there..

But i dont know how smooth that procedure is..

Probably we are not required to wait along with other guys in the queue..
I am planning to send an email to consulate asking them to send it to my local address..let us see..

Any ways its not a big issue..in worst case..print the IRS9003 form in a yellow color paper./..thats it..
Shanks

Thanks for that

I will send a note now and they will reply to that on Monday. I wonder by what date they actually update their web site with next month dates. Is it 15th every month?

Thanks.

Congrats Dolphins !!!!!

In the mean time please update us for any new procedure/requiremnets or steps. Thanks ... way to go ..

where from Philly?

I sent you private mail ... I\'m also from Philly area going to Mumbai consulate .. just wondering which area you are from ....

Congrats Dolphin. Can you please give the following info

Congrats Dolphin. Can you please give the following info:
-date NVC reviewed ur case
- Date NVC sent to mumbai
-date mumbai received it
-date mumabi gave ur interview date.

congrats again
JK

Can someone please post the famous SRIFX list ?

Also guys I would appreciate if you all could post the changes or contradictions if any with respect to the original srifx list from the time it was originally posted.
Thanks a bunch.
Ramrak