Confirmed June 2002 Chennai Interviews

Shouldn\'t matter ..

I do not think it should matter as most of the people might reside in states where there are no international airports like South Carolina and they generally come thru Charlotte or Atlanta ...

No Title

I am not aware that it matters except in terms of processing
time (receiving the card after stamp). I have heard that Dallas
and Chicago are relatively fast.

Other than that, I hope it doesn\'t matter, especially because
my planned POE is not my resident city! :)

travel itenanary...

Leave SF on 13 early morning 12.45 AM, Arrive in Bangalore on
14th at 8.30 AM. Travelling via HongKong, Thailand and Bombay..

Guys

Have my interview on June 20th. Got tkts on Lufth for $1500. Arrive Madras 12th. Finish all the work and get back on 18th/19th.

More later.

prince

Guys

Have my interview on June 20th. Got tkts on Lufth for $1500. Arrive Madras 12th. Finish all the work and get back on 18th/19th.

More later.

prince

Seven...

I am planning to got to chennai directly, by cathay pacific I am waitlisted on SFO - HKG sector both on 13th and 15th.
Which airline are you flying.
I had to go by cathay since I had already sent my family earlier by cathay.

me too...

flying Cathay pacific. Mine is also wait listed for 13th from
SFO-HK, but the travel agent is sure of a confirmation. I will call
her up now. What are your fares??

Seven...

Please let me know when your\'s is confirmed, I will also keep you posted as soon as mine is confirmed. Good if everything goes well, we might be travelling together......
good luck to you

F1 Rejection! CP Interview next month at Chennai!

Hallo Guys,

I am appearing for the CP interview at chennai in June 2002.
My F1 was rejected at Montreal in Sep 1996. Is this going to have any bad consequence? But my I-20 was valid always.I have been in the US for the past 8 years. Am on H1-B right now. Its valid for 1 more year.
Expecting your suggestions,
Raj.

IRS Tax Transcripts

Guys,
I was browsing the Mumbai June Interview threads. People are getting tax transcripts from IRS. Is that necessary or a mere photocopy is sufficient.

How about sailing permits? Is that necessary? Please post some details.

Thanks.

Prince

Chennai Interview

NVC Review 04/05/2002
NVC sent packet3 04/09/2002
Interview date 06/21/2002

Waiting for packet 4 at local address

June 19th interview

Hello, My interview date is June 19. Have not received the Pkt4 yet. Does anyone know if I can I use the sealed envelops containing Medical documents from an AOS process started here in the US, or will have to get Medicals done once again in Chennai?

Tax Transcripts!!

These are official IRS copies of your Tax Returns. Good to have.
If you dont have time your Tax copies will be fine. BTW Transcripts are needed for Federal only.

As far as Sailing permit you do not need it. Make sure that you carry all the tax returns you filed for and the stress is more on latest Tax year in Chennai