Confirmed June 2002 Chennai Interviews

June 2002 Chennai Interviews

Chennai June 2002 Interview dates are out....call consulate and get your dates.

Finally !!!!!

My intrerview date is on 25 th june. When are you guys leaving for India, let me know

20th June

Mine is 20th June... finally!

Also, does any one know if Dr V/Lister labs in Chennai are open on Satday? Any feedback on how long it takes to receive the psaaport etc back after the interview? (I vaugely remember, Bluedart delivers on satday too. Is this correct?)

regards,
Vishi

pk2001, vishi123, o_khaja, ceepee can you update your nvc review date, sent to chennai, chennai rece

Ary

I called them today morning at around 6:30 AM CST. It was probably just 5:00 PM at Chennai. I was able to talk to someone there but he told me that the office is closed. He told me to call back on Monday.

I guess i will have to wait till Monday then. The waiting gets worse.
Wait for another 2 days when we know the dates are out there. Why can\'t Chennai publish the dates if they have them ready.

Congrats guys ! Anyway I have not checked my date yet..Probably today night we will come to know..

Congrats Folks! I have the following request.......

Can you please advise me as to how I can find out about my date. That is which number to call. Now that it is Friday here, do you think I will have to wait till Monday to find out my date.

Thanks in advance.

Yes you have to wait until monday

They might put the appointments on the website by 14th of this month until then the only way you can find out is by calling them. I think all EB2\'s will be having their interviews between 20th and 30th of June.

No Title

Hi,
The Consulate informed me that mine will be on
June 25 as well, so let\'s keep in touch.

NVC reviewed: March 19
Forwarded to Chennai Consulate: March 26
Received at Consulate: Don\'t know, but email confirmation of
reception of case was obtained April 10.

Best wishes to all of you!

rekhak

here are my details

NVC reviewed 25th march
NVC sent to Chennai on Apr. 4
Chennai received between 12 and 16

Appt scheduled 18th june

Called chennai yesterday night and got my date
18th June 8:00 AM

NVC review done: 03/25/02
Case forwarded to Chennai: 04/03/02
Case recieved by Chennai: before 04/15/02

Thanks vishi123. I wouldn\'t have called chennai if I hadn\'t seen your post.

Congrats!

Since we have the same dates, I would assume that my interview will be around the same date...

-XML

No Title

Thanks green_my_green for your earlier encouragement (in the
"Likely Chennai June Interviews" discussion). You
were correct, the Consulate informed me that the interview
has been scheduled for June 25.

Thanks and best wishes to you.

Dress code

What\'s the dress code for men and women?. Do we have to go with suite or just trousar/shirt and tie?. Is saree fine for women?.

Thanks.