Confirmed June 2002 Chennai Interviews

No Title

I am leaving on the 11th from SFO to Chennai via Malaysian. Interview date is on the 19th.

Seven.... Mine is also confirmed

I am flying directly to chennai. I have a confirmed ticket on 13th by cathay pacific, CX 0873 early hours of 13th.
SFO>HKG>SING>MDR
Hope to meet you at airport. I had sent you a private message giving you my contact numbers.
By the way I had preassigned my seat 31H.

going to chennai on 14th

I am leaving from LAX to Chennai on 14th arriving at chennai on 16th by singapore airlines. Interview on june 21st

(good) news

Please see this msg re the Dept of State\'s recent warning.

Tonytoo "Relax. I spoke to the Department of State" 5/31/02 4:51pm

Me too

Hi Seven,

I am leaving on the 8th and having my interview on the 19th. I am from the bay area. If you can send me your email address I think we can exchange tele#.
Thanking all
purnaram.k
purnaram@yahoo.com

how cp will be affected?

guys how long this "get out of subcontinent- americans" will affect cp ers..lets assume these guys come out of india..when will they go back..
obviously, there won\'t be any war..

forget green card.
lets hope for some sanity in our land. gc whats it good for if my people are bleeding

No Title

i spoke to my lawyers today and they confirmed that i can return before my wife. Yes, we will be getting two separate packages.
(My wife is the dependent).

Is it possible to collect pkt 4 directly from consulate or blue dart ??

My appt is on the 19th and my flight leaves Chennai on the night of the 23d so I\'m nervous about getting my pkt 4. Does anyone know whether you can get the pkt 4 directly from the consulate or from the blue dart office ??

Thanks

Employment letter...

Due to lack of active participation by my attorney, I have
decided to do the rest of GC process myself. In this regard, I
need a draft or the message content of your employer letter
prepared by your attorney. Please do not include any personal
details regarding salary, IDs etc. This help is really appreciated.

Also regarding the I-134 form:
My wife is the only person being sponsored by me and I assume it is just one I-134 form to support this. Although the instruction says separate affidavit for each applicant.

mine also on 21st June\'02

Ary: I saw ur messages reg. the CP + Marraige.
I am also planning for the same. Can u pls let me know if u have any information reg. this matter. Also can I send an email to your personal Id? Thanks in advance.

Need help with pkt IV

My interview is on June 21st at chennai. I haven\'t received my packet 4 yet. I am kindof worried now as am leaving to india next week. Can u pls let me know the pkt 4 info if u got it from someone. My email Id is getgc02@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance

is tax extension ok

Hi,

I had filed an extension for my taxes. I see that they require the federal taxes for the last three years. My CP interview is on the 19th. I plan to finish it before then, but if for some reason if it is delayed, would it be a problem?

Thanks

Re: is tax extension OK

hi espy00
dont worry. Tell the consular officer that u filed for extension. a friend of mine did the same and got his GC last week.
have fun
purnaram.k

No Title

hi purnaram,

thanks a lot for the reply. can u let me know which consulate your friend went to? I will be going to the chennai consulate.

thanks
espy00

Question on CP fees for Chennai. interview 25th June 2002

I have my interview date fixed for the 25th of June at chennai and I hear that there are changes to the visa fees. What are the changes? Is it only to the DDs or are there additional fees involved?
Also how many GC photographs do we need? Do we use passport type photos for the medical? If yes, how many do we need?

ALL THE BEST FOR ALL JUNE CP GUYS .....

hope all of us come back as permanent residents ...
hope to see some of u guys ... mine is june 20.. leaving on 15th.

u_me