Confirmed Chennai March 2004 Interview.

sb:

So with getting ssn card and physical gc your GC story book is closed. Happy for you. Take care!

Received Our Plastic Cards yesterday 04/20. POE was boston on 04/04. Also received SSN for wife by mail last week. I have to apply for my SSN to be corrected.

Thank you cpzinga. My thanks all the senior members and junor members of the forum for helping each other to get through the process.

rdavidmaria:

This indeed is good news...smooth and fast end to a lengthy process! Are'nt you happy you did CP!

Take care and enjoy life!

Hi

Are all the cases that go through CP Processing successful. Where can the difficulties be. I mean at various stages in CP processing and what are the consequences. What happens at interview. Can anything go wrong in the interview which can deny in getting Green Card and entring in to US.

sb245491

In your CP interview exp at Chennai,said you went to lister lab and then Dr vijaya laksmi.My interview is on 18th May (tuesday) and I am planning to do our medical on friday on 14th May.Is this Ok??because consulate instruction paper says we should have our blood/Xrays tests done at least 3 working days before the interview.

Thanks,

ac140madras,

You should be Ok. Unless you have any complicated medical history (like TB etc contagious deseases), there will not be any problem even if you do your medicals on saturday (15th).

You can attend lab tests in the morning (before 10:30) and take the reports (4:30 to 5:30) to dr. (vijalalakshmi) in the evening.

So your plan is perfectly alright.

ac140madras,
Yes I did the samething. Had my Lister Lab done early morning. Picked up reports at 4.30pm and had an appointment at 5.00pm with Dr. Vijayalakshmi. Because of traffic I was late, I called and informed doc's office that I can make it only at 5.30pm they said its ok.

I got the results in an envelop, she would ask you to make a xerox copy of the doc for her reference, i made one for my reference too and she signed and gave the envelop without seal.

Originally posted by rdavidmaria
ac140madras,
Yes I did the samething. Had my Lister Lab done early morning. Picked up reports at 4.30pm and had an appointment at 5.00pm with Dr. Vijayalakshmi. Because of traffic I was late, I called and informed doc's office that I can make it only at 5.30pm they said its ok.

I got the results in an envelop, she would ask you to make a xerox copy of the doc for her reference, i made one for my reference too and she signed and gave the envelop without seal.

Hmm! without a seal ... (No we won't hunt the penguins ..) . So Chennai seems to accept unsealed envelopes.

Also, Chennai you can take late evening appts? Good.