Concurrent Filing - Using Cross Chargeability

Congrats Still!

This is great news indeed! Looks like TSC is getting their act together. I look forward to seeing all 'green' on your spreadsheet. Looks like the approvals are taking more than a year though. I think if mine does get approved under CC, it will be later this year or early next year.

Open the bubbly!:D

EB2 PD 1/11/07 (CC , TSC)

I 485 RD 7/26/07
ND 9/17/07
FP 10/1/07
AP, EAD within 90 days

Last edited by a moderator:
Question

When I talk to customer service they tell me that my date for opening SR is 30 days after ND and not RD. ND is was 2 months after the RD.

Did you guys face this when you talk to them:confused:? I thought everything was related to receipt dates (they have RD - July, on the receipt I got from them) but their system says ND as September.

I am hoping to open an SR if the processing dates for Texas go back to 6 months again.

Congrats Still,

Have a nice weekend.

Hi All,

I received the following email today:

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: SRCXXXXXXXXXX

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR
TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On January 11, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please
allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from
you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call
customer service.............................

Timing of the email is 18:15 EST, but was too busy with Prod problem at office and then at home, saw it at 11:30PM. Then I proceeded to check my portfolio.

There is an LUD on both my wife's and mine, mine message showed "Card production ordered.....", but my Wife's message still remains the same inspite of the same LUD. Question of concern, so cannot really start the celebrations.

I feel numb and it is yet to sink in.

More later when I get back my full composure.

-Still

This is great news indeed! Looks like TSC is getting their act together. I look forward to seeing all 'green' on your spreadsheet. Looks like the approvals are taking more than a year though. I think if mine does get approved under CC, it will be later this year or early next year.

Open the bubbly!:D

EB2 PD 1/11/07 (CC , TSC)

I 485 RD 7/26/07
ND 9/17/07
FP 10/1/07
AP, EAD within 90 days

Hi Gc_Bulgaria,

Thanks. About the bubbly: I bought a bottle of bubbly on 17th Oct 2005, on my way back from my office, as I received a call from my Attorney saying that my LC got filed today. Think I will wait for it till both me and my wife get the physical cards.

-Still

When I talk to customer service they tell me that my date for opening SR is 30 days after ND and not RD. ND is was 2 months after the RD.

Did you guys face this when you talk to them:confused:? I thought everything was related to receipt dates (they have RD - July, on the receipt I got from them) but their system says ND as September.

I am hoping to open an SR if the processing dates for Texas go back to 6 months again.

Go by the IO's version of 30 days after the ND. But use the ND written on ur I485 Receipt notice. Call up to start the Enq.

-Still

Hi All,

I received the following email today:

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: SRCXXXXXXXXXX

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR
TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On January 11, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please
allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from
you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call
customer service.............................

Timing of the email is 18:15 EST, but was too busy with Prod problem at office and then at home, saw it at 11:30PM. Then I proceeded to check my portfolio.

There is an LUD on both my wife's and mine, mine message showed "Card production ordered.....", but my Wife's message still remains the same inspite of the same LUD. Question of concern, so cannot really start the celebrations.

I feel numb and it is yet to sink in.

More later when I get back my full composure.

-Still

Congrats Still
Enjoy the green:)

New message & LUD

Hi All,

Today morning both mine and my wife's 485 had an LUD with the following message on mine, but there was no change in message for my wife's 485:

Receipt Number: SRCXXXXXXXX

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On January 12, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

-Still

Hi All,

Today morning both mine and my wife's 485 had an LUD with the following message on mine, but there was no change in message for my wife's 485:

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

On January 12, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

-Still
Good to hear that Still
Time to relax I guess:)

Congratulations Still! Waiting for mine to approve; I think it should be soon.

Enjoy!

Hi All,

-Still

Another LUD on both 485s

Hi All,

Got another LUD on both our 485s today, with no message change in either.
Mine happend first and then saw the same on my wife's.

Called up TSC using POJ to enquire about my wife's 485 status: Said that the USCIS's background check is pending, though the FBI NC is clear.

-Still