Concurrent Filing - Using Cross Chargeability

wondering99 said:
I got I140 approved today. Good luck to StillPatient and Ks_cc on 485. Hopefully, this is the week for both of you!

Wondering99
Congratulations wondering! The 140 approval is definitely a biggie and cause for much cheer. Thanks for the good wishes...hope so too.

Great long weekend to one and all

Wish all of u for a great long weekend.

We(Me & my wife) are off to Panama City beach for the long weekend.

A roadtrip is all u require to netralize all the GC-tension.

-StillPatient

wondering99 said:
I got I140 approved today. Good luck to StillPatient and Ks_cc on 485. Hopefully, this is the week for both of you!

Wondering99

Thanks Wondering99,

Congratultions on getting accross the 140 hurdle.

All the best for 485.

-StillPatient

Last edited by a moderator:
Another LUD on Wife's 485

There was another LUD[checkout my signature] on wife's 485, with no change in message.

My 485 did not have any change.

-StillPatient

StillPatient said:
There was another LUD[checkout my signature] on wife's 485, with no change in message.

My 485 did not have any change.

-StillPatient
Hi StillPatient,
Hope you had a good time in Panama City.
Another LUD is a good sign. I think you'd see something this week (I hope). No change in my front. I did some more research and apparently ajudications of 485 cases can happen 3-4 weeeks to 3 months after RFE response recevied. I was hoping for 3 weeks, but that ship has sailed :)

ks_cc said:
Hi StillPatient,
Hope you had a good time in Panama City.
Another LUD is a good sign. I think you'd see something this week (I hope). No change in my front. I did some more research and apparently ajudications of 485 cases can happen 3-4 weeeks to 3 months after RFE response recevied. I was hoping for 3 weeks, but that ship has sailed :)

Yeah sure we did have a great time in there.
This ship might have sailed, just hang in there, there r many more to come.

-StillPatient

Hey Guys,

Its Funny, but I had an LUD on my I-140 today. It was approved way back on May 22nd itself. Wonder why an LUD now. Anyone else seen something like this ?

Cheers!
Navneet

navneetsharma said:
Hey Guys,

Its Funny, but I had an LUD on my I-140 today. It was approved way back on May 22nd itself. Wonder why an LUD now. Anyone else seen something like this ?

Cheers!
Navneet
Hmm. Interesting...it might be some routine batch job...its approved, so I wouldn't sweat it. Maybe someone touched the case to check the approved status to go ahead with your 485?

StillPatient said:
Yeah sure we did have a great time in there.
This ship might have sailed, just hang in there, there r many more to come.

-StillPatient
Thanks. I should change my username to AlsoStillPatient :)
Just checked the USCIS site. No LUDs on my wife's case, nor mine. Her LUD is still stuck at 8/10 with a msg of 8/04 RFE Resp Recvd. If I pull out anymore hair I'll be bald. You'd think that since between the both of us combined we've been here over 21 years (10 for me and 11 for her), they'd perhaps try and bubble up the case...ah wishful thinking.

ks_cc said:
Hmm. Interesting...it might be some routine batch job...its approved, so I wouldn't sweat it. Maybe someone touched the case to check the approved status to go ahead with your 485?

I hope its something good. One more person in another forum has reported a similar LUD. Hopefully its a sign for an approval coming soon on 485 :)

ks_cc said:
Thanks. I should change my username to AlsoStillPatient :)
Just checked the USCIS site. No LUDs on my wife's case, nor mine. Her LUD is still stuck at 8/10 with a msg of 8/04 RFE Resp Recvd. If I pull out anymore hair I'll be bald. You'd think that since between the both of us combined we've been here over 21 years (10 for me and 11 for her), they'd perhaps try and bubble up the case...ah wishful thinking.

21 years, Its a mighty long wait. I understand.

For me 7th Sept. I will complete 5 years here, much much less than yours.

-StillPatient

I485 Approved today

Our I-485s ( me and wife) were approved today. We had filed it using concurrent filing on April 27th 2006. The application was filed in Texas.

I am under EB-2 and wife's country of birth is in the middle east.

It took about 5 months to complete. Pleasantly surprised at the speed of the
approvals.

Please let me know if you guys have any questions.

Also copy your message to williamtt@gmail.com for quick replies.

Thanks,
William

williamtt said:
Our I-485s ( me and wife) were approved today. We had filed it using concurrent filing on April 27th 2006. The application was filed in Texas.

I am under EB-2 and wife's country of birth is in the middle east.

It took about 5 months to complete. Pleasantly surprised at the speed of the
approvals.

Please let me know if you guys have any questions.

Also copy your message to williamtt@gmail.com for quick replies.

Thanks,
William
William,
Congratulations! Very cool. I think you'll get the plastic cards in under a week as well.
Best
k

dbins01 said:
Congrats..lucky u r guys who got to file from TSC..
Enjoy u'r GC///
On that note dbins, has anyone noticed any 485 approvals from the VSC recently? Maybe its just me, but ever since they stopped accepting 485 applications, it seems that the approval frequency has reduced from the VSC. If anything I actually expected them to try and purge all old 485s they have by adjudicating them. All recent approvals have been either from the NSC or the TSC. StillPatient I believe filed from TSC and with all the LUDs on their cases, I'd say that he is next in line. But I'm just curious if anyone has seen any 485 approvals from the VSC recently.

ks_cc said:
On that note dbins, has anyone noticed any 485 approvals from the VSC recently? Maybe its just me, but ever since they stopped accepting 485 applications, it seems that the approval frequency has reduced from the VSC. If anything I actually expected them to try and purge all old 485s they have by adjudicating them. All recent approvals have been either from the NSC or the TSC. StillPatient I believe filed from TSC and with all the LUDs on their cases, I'd say that he is next in line. But I'm just curious if anyone has seen any 485 approvals from the VSC recently.

ks_cc,

I think I saw one appro in one of the trackers, may be VSC, a couple of weeks ago(3-4).

As I had said earlier, just hang in there and something good will happen soon.

-StillPatient

That's really cool William. Congratulations !

Hey guys, should I be worried for not having heard anything about fingerprinting so far? Its been a month since the ND of the 485 and both our EAD's have been approved too but nothing about fingerprinting.

Thanks
vik

Last edited by a moderator:
vikram77 said:
That's really cool William. Congratulations !

Hey guys, should I be worried for not having heard anything about fingerprinting so far? Its been a month since the ND of the 485 and both our EAD's have been approved too but nothing about fingerprinting.

Thanks
vik
Nope, don't sweat it. It should be any day now. If the attorney doesn't hear anything either by next week, I'd have them check on it. Your eads came through blazingly fast...so relax, you're rocking and rolling.

Thank you for your wishes

Hello,
I was thinking it would take atleast a year.. but it came through faster.. i guess TSC is processing the concurrent, cross chargeability cases quickly..

All similar cases should come across soon too... close to 5 months from date of filing.

Good luck to all.. and thank you for your wishes.

Best Regards,
William