Concurrent Filing - Using Cross Chargeability

Radd/All

Sorry guys for being offline. no new updates in my case yet.
I just became a new DAD couple of days back..
I did get a EAD approval letter,but it came couple of days after the EAD cards
Dont think it was need for SSN

dbins01 said:
Radd/All

Sorry guys for being offline. no new updates in my case yet.
I just became a new DAD couple of days back..
I did get a EAD approval letter,but it came couple of days after the EAD cards
Dont think it was need for SSN

Congrats man!!!

I see many new dads in this thread.. All the best to all of you.. life is just going to be very different.. enjoy the babies..

radd

Hope to see some +ve news from VSC in the next few weeks...
any idea if any late feb/early march filers got approvals

dbins01 said:
Hope to see some +ve news from VSC in the next few weeks...
any idea if any late feb/early march filers got approvals

Dbins,
Heartiest congratulations! Boy? Girl? Its been a month and two days for me...get as much sleep as you can....but it does get better. Life as we know it has changed forever....

TSC-EB2
filled using Cross-chargibility Rule
RD 05/08
ND 05/10
AP -LUD 06/03
EAD - 05/31 - approved LUD 06/05
FP -05/30
485 - Last LUD - 05/31,06/03
140 - ??

Just received the EAD cards...
I have a question... I am on H4 and my Husband on H1 and we have these visa extensions valid till 2008...Can i start working on my EAD ..I was worried because we have RFE on I140 and am a bit worried about it just incase things dont work out with 140 then my ead will also be revoked...
My question is will i be out of status bcause of working on EAD (though I will have my valid H4 with me...)
thanks

dbins01 said:
did u'r wife complete the vaccine shots when u filed the 485?
Hello dbins01
Yes, but not during the filing. She had already had vaccinations before the pregnancy; moreover she's been in the country for 12 years, and has had vaccinations when she was in school as well.

any idea how my 485 will be handled since my wife could not complete
the vaccine shots due to pregnancy?

dbins01 said:
any idea how my 485 will be handled since my wife could not complete
the vaccine shots due to pregnancy?
Hi dbins,
Vaguely...depending upon the civil surgeon's report, they may ask you to finish the vaccinations after approval, or after the end of your special circumstances...do you know if the report marked vaccinations as outstanding?

ks_cc said:
Hi dbins,
Vaguely...depending upon the civil surgeon's report, they may ask you to finish the vaccinations after approval, or after the end of your special circumstances...do you know if the report marked vaccinations as outstanding?

This is my understanding.. If you test positive for skin test/BCG (which is normal for asians), an x-ray would be needed. Since your spouses were pregnant, the test would not be done.. I read somewhere that you would get a RFE for the x-ray test and whatever that was not done earlier.. Not too sure. check with lawyer on this.

radd

Guys, could someone please give me the lowdown on the medical exam? We're getting ready to file the 140/485 soon.

Thanks
vik

from murhty's

Approval reported by flowingwater ??

RD for I-140/I-485/AP/EAD: April 7,2006
Approval for AP/EAD : May,2006
Approval Date for I-140/I-485 : 6/3/2006
Not retrogessed country

how could it be possible ??

dbins01 said:
Approval reported by flowingwater ??

Not retrogessed country

All the filings had to go to NSC after April 1, so how could this guy file it with VSC ? I guess some guys are reporting wrong information just for the heck of it.

pururwa said:
All the filings had to go to NSC after April 1, so how could this guy file it with VSC ? I guess some guys are reporting wrong information just for the heck of it.

Well it is possible.. He did not mention that he filed in VSC.. Even if at NSC or TSC, it is possible.. his name check may have gone through very fast..

But really if true... it's really amazing how fast I485 can be processed.. So guys at this center are very lucky... mmm.. is there a way to find out the center, dbins?

radd

vikram77 said:
Guys, could someone please give me the lowdown on the medical exam? We're getting ready to file the 140/485 soon.

Thanks
vik

vikram77,

this really depends on dr to dr.. Some Dr. require will do all tests as required by USCIS.. and they administer all the necessary vaccines etc.. and there are others...
Like the one I went to, did not do the skin test as he said that asians test positive for the test.. he just went ahead with the the x-rays.. He did not also give the vaccines.. just asked whether we had all our shots.. And finally.. gave a fantastic report..

And as I said, each dr. is different.. But nothing to worry.. Just call and check on the prices before you make an appointment...There is no fixed fees for this.. their charges varies..

You can also search this forum for 'medical examination' .. there are quite abit of info there too.

radd

pururwa said:

Agree with Radd..Pururwa, I think you may have read the "VSC" from Dbins signature.

Another one

WillieLiao
Card within 5 month in VSC

PERM filed 12/23/05
PERM approved Jan/06
I-140/I-485 ND 2/17/06
I-140/I-485 AD 5/22/06
EB-2, VSC, Rest of the world.

check this forum MurthyDotCom » MurthyForum » 140/485 Concurrent Filing » VSC 485 Tracker 2006 - anybody got approvals

pururwa said:

Well, what do you know? It was VSC...I found these details on murthy forums:

My app details

It is filed at VSC with EB2
Non retrogessed country

ks_cc said:

My app details

Non retrogessed country

Really amazing... maybe the poster got his RD and ND mixed... because I know for sure that VSC did not process any application after Apr 1.. All applications (140/485) sent to VSC after Apr 1 were sent to NSC/TSC..

KS, isn't your ND around that timeframe? The dates look very similar to yours..:)

... It's really clueless how these guys process.... Anyway.. now we know for sure that it's from VSC..

radd

you guys are lucky I guess to have filed with VSC!!

ks_cc said:

My app details

Non retrogessed country
mine is NSC, 140/485 filed in early april. I didn't find many people writing about NSC 485s, do you guys know any forums where they are tracking CC 485s in NSC.
Thanks