Concurrent Filing I140 & I485 Nebraska Service Center

Please update the tracker.

Concurrent filing I140/I485/I131/I765
EB3 case

LIN-03-051-50xxx

RD 11/19/02
ND 05/12/02

Just checked tha online message and it says I140 approved.
The wait date was changed from 180 days to 240 days on 12/10 and it was approved the next day.
RD 07/31/2002 , EB2
AP 12/12/2002

Parshu

Message 1 comes frist. When I checked my case online on Friday it said

"On 12/11/2002, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Processing normally takes between 60 and 75 days. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

Today I checked my status again, it says

"This case has been approved. On 12/14/2002, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours."

If you are getting message two then you don't have to worry. Same with me I am also desperatly waiting for my wifes EAD. I think you can feel little bit better now.

Approval notice must be in your in-box anyday............ just wait.

KM

Originally posted by parshu
WHICH Message in process of EAD approcal comes first

1) On XX/XX/XXX, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Processing normally takes between 60 and 75 days. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

2)This case has been approved. On XX/XX/XXX, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

I did not the get the message (1) yet. AFter the message which says abt application recd..I got the msg (2) . Does it mean I have to wait for the message 1. and tehn wait for the card..

Please comment frens.. As u know In desperate need of Spouse EAD.

KM-MP,

Def I am feeling much better ..Thanks man...
Hopefully i will see the card today in the mail box...

good luck and thanks...

parshu

Re: tracker consolidation

I guess so. The problem is what format?
SDD

Originally posted by m2002
hi all,

probably we should consolidate all the tracker into one tracker so that it will be easy. what do you all say friends.

regards
manju

Manju.

Still the same message to me. I am thinking of calling INS this week and finding out if my case has been assigned to an officer or not yet.

What is the easiest way to call NSC and also the time.

COuld someone give me advice on that.

Thanks !!

puneet_gcard

Immigration will not disclose anything about your I-140. Your Lawyer or employer must call to get your case status.

Based on my experience I would try calling IIO at about 2:00pm CST.

Best of luck

Guys I updated the concurrent.xls with my information. Can any one of you guys take the responsibility of updating the form so that it will be very useful for everyone who follows us.

Hi puneet_gcard ,

I checked my stauts now and it is still the same also checked the AVM yesterday night and it is still the same.

As KM-PM sais of you try to call INS and speak to an IIo they would tell exactly the same information "we cannot give you more information but they can provide information to your lwayer or emploer". But i am prettyr sure they will give you some general information like what date they are processing and what date of cases are beign assigned to an IIO cuurrently(this kind of information my friend was able to get regarding his I140 when he called INS)

There is no best time to call INS if you keep trying continiously for 5 min (NON STOP) you will be able to get thorugh the number. I normally use to call at around 12.30PM.

Hope this helps my firned and good luck. Keep u updated.

Thanks
Manju
Originally posted by puneet_gcard
Manju.

Still the same message to me. I am thinking of calling INS this week and finding out if my case has been assigned to an officer or not yet.

What is the easiest way to call NSC and also the time.

COuld someone give me advice on that.

Thanks !!

Re: Re: tracker consolidation

sdd,

can you work on bring this file into one file. if you do not have time i can do this during this week end. please let me know.

regards
manju
Originally posted by sdd
I guess so. The problem is what format?
SDD

Hi KM MP. Actually we are not allowed to communicate directly with the lawyer so lawyer will not call because the processing time is too soon.

So that is why I am thinking to call myself and find out about it. I will wait for a few more days though.

Thanks !!

Re: Re: Re: tracker consolidation

I will not be free this week/end. Could you take care of it? Thanks
SDD
Originally posted by m2002
sdd,

can you work on bring this file into one file. if you do not have time i can do this during this week end. please let me know.

regards
manju

EAD Approved

Hi SDD,

Please update the concurrent tracker.(Also change my category
from EB3 to EB2 in the file).

Checked Online Message today and it changed(myself and wife)
to

'On December 13, 2002, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Processing normally takes between 60 and 75 days. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready'

Thanks
sept13

Details
I-140 RD - 06/25 (EB2)
I-485,EAD,AP filed with I-140 receipt - 09/13
RFE I-140 - 10/15 (Company's ability to Pay)
Reply Rec. 11/20
I-140 approved - 11/26
FD Done - 10/24
AP - 12/03
EAD - 12/13

EAD approved

Just checked AVM, it is saying "after apporving you case, we have ordered a card for you...."
Online status hasn't updated yet.

EAD/AP RD - 11/01/2002
AD - 12/16/2002

Didn't hear any thing yet about AP.

Thanks!

KM-MP...
NO CARD even yesterday man!!!!...
I am just going Crazy..I will call IIO today...regarding that...and let u guys know...
RECAP
EAD approved on 12/03/02
EAD mailed by INS on 12/06/02
No card yet
parshu

I think it is nothing wrong in calling INS. You can atleast update your address if something is in-correct.

INS says 14 days and that would be 20th right (three more days). It must come keep some patience.

I stopped worrying about my wifes EAD because as I think about it I get frustrated and I am getting mad at INS.

All the best. Let us know what IIO says............

Originally posted by parshu
KM-MP...
NO CARD even yesterday man!!!!...
I am just going Crazy..I will call IIO today...regarding that...and let u guys know...
RECAP
EAD approved on 12/03/02
EAD mailed by INS on 12/06/02
No card yet
parshu

KM-MP..

Yea U r rite man may be I am just thinking too much...cos it is making me sick.
I will stop worrying now. I will call the IIO today anyways..and then forget it till 20th and lets see.

and BTW do u know how much time it will take for SSN for spouse and the procedure.

parshu