Concurrent Filing I140 & I485 Nebraska Service Center

Hi,

By the way mine is EB2. I had sent the extention for FP about 2 weeks back. Haven't heard anything yet. FP notice date was 10/3/2002.

AMN

wxm8 - missing info for tracker

I-485/EAD/AP

RD 10/03/02
ND 10/15/02

Fingerprinting scheduled for 11/14/02 - notice date 10/23/02

LIN-03-101-xxxxx

EB3 - Non RIR

Thanks for all your hard work on the tracker

I-140 Approved

Hi Guys,
Thanks a lot for all of your efforts in making this thread the most active one of all the boards. I got my I-140 approved on 28th.

Here are the details

nd 09/20/02
ad 10/28/02

eb2.

sp_mi

My turn

Looking at all approval of I140 in recent days,it looks like my I140 decesion is pretty close. My RD is 9/16.

I am little scared about any RFE to process my I140. Lately They ask for company ficancial info for one guy from the same company I work for. This is the first time INS did that. They never asked about this kind of info for this company as the way this is a huge and well known company in legal market.

If I received RFE, things will be delayed again.

We all hope for the best for each other.

Thanks.

Hi Sahin,

Don't get nervous. I am hopeful that your I-140 will go through without any RFE.

Good Luck buddy !

Re: I-140 approved !!

Congratulations!

It seems that go through LC is faster than apply from EB1 directly now a days. That's probably why our company laywer suggested me to apply through LC. It could be a mistake for me to apply from EB1.

Lao-Yi

Originally posted by lthot
HI everyone, I am a silent observer of this thread,I really appreciate all the work u guy's are doing especially people like WXM8,Sachdev,Sahin for all their work on this thread,

I just wanted to let u know that my I140 has been approved as of 10/28/02. some how I was very lucky so far my labor has approved in less then 4 months, and I140 in 29 working days( considering 5 days / week).
I was really frustated as I have not received my I140 receipt while I got my other I485,I765 & I131 receipts.
fortunately my attorney had received my receipt yesterday evening and she gave me my LIn number for I140 today,
I checked my LIN on INS online Case check and found message saying The case has been receive on 10/03/02 blah,blah...
but I called the INS today in the morning I was able to talk to Immigration officer she told me my case been approved 10/28/2002 and notice has been sent to my attorney.

my details

filed I140/I485/I765/I131 concurrently on Sep 18 '2002.
EB3/RIR - Chicago.

I140 -- Rd : 09/18/02, LIN-03-00353xxx
Nd : 10/03/02
Ad : 10/28/02.

I485 -- Rd : 09/18/2002, LIN 0300353xxx
I765 -- Rd : 09/18/02, LIN 0300353xxx
I131 - Rd : 09/18/02 LIN 0300353xxx
:)

Best of Luck to all,hopefully things are getting faster and I sincerely hope everyones case be approved .

Thanks,
lthot.

I 140 rfe

Sahin
i recieved the same query but mine is a small company i think they ask addtional info only for companies having less than
100 employees but i could be wrong also if they suspect the company wont be able to pay the salary they say they will pay after you get your gc. I have additional problems as my company was taen over by another one and they now requested more information.
i hope you would not have any problems and everything will go fine

Good Luck to all of You

Hi,

I know it is very easy for somebody who is on the other side of the shore to say anything he or she wants to! I have spent sleepless nights for almost two weeks. But I wish every body out here will definetely get kind of relief I got today. All the best for all of you out there in your goals(at whatever stage you are in)

Good work folks.

SP_MI

Wife's Status??

I have a question. My wife is currently in H4. We filed 485/EAD in early September. Her EAD was approved, waiting for the card. If she starts to work using EAD, is she still in H4 status?

Anybody has ideas? Thanks for your post!

Re: Wife's Status??

the day she start using EAD for work her status would be adjustee (like waiting for I-485 approve, which is also valid legal status), but only catch is after using EAD she has to use AP in case she want to travel outside USA.

I hope this helps.

Jb

Originally posted by cgf2002
I have a question. My wife is currently in H4. We filed 485/EAD in early September. Her EAD was approved, waiting for the card. If she starts to work using EAD, is she still in H4 status?

Anybody has ideas? Thanks for your post!

EAD and H4

Using EAD nullify your present H1B. Remember, H1b is a nonimmigrant working permit, on the other hand, EAD is another permit based on I485 adjustment status. You can not have this two kind of status at the same time. This is just a common sense to me.

I also got information ppl went back to H1 after using AP and/or EAD, this might be true, However You have to go outside the country and applied for VISA at post to go back. This might not be the eligible case to all consulate either.

Hope this helps.

New I140 Approvals

Hi All,

I saw some new I140 approvals today on the INS online system with RD Oct 4th.

The following case numbers were approved when i checked

lin0300450008
lin0300450405
lin0300450050

Any one with ND Oct4th is approved for I140. Please post. Also i belive all the cases prior to this date also should be approved correct?

man I am feeling jealous of all u guys...who are getting approved in a month
I am RD july 7th Got an RFE.all clean records till now.working for a very good company (a public company which is very old and big and has name in the market)...never switched comanys ..after school joined this company..working since 3 yrs.have MS in US in Computers..and B.E. in Computers.
Saala still stuck in 140...

anyways good luck to all u guys..

Hi parshu,

RELAX!!!man, you will get your I140 approved. I am also stil waiting, i just picked those numbers from INS web site and posted them here for every to get an idea about what date INS is processing now..... This will actually help people to analysise when they can expect their approval. When was your RFE isued?

I am sure every one wil get the approval very soon.

I140

Hay Guys,
I am now jealous too. My ND is on 10/3.

Wish each other luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi m2002 thanks maaan for moral support...

Actually Coincidentally let me tell u guys a story. I have fren who is so lucky that people used to actually prefer to do things when he does I mean I know him since childhood nothing really went wrong to him he is just like u and me but whatever he does it one shot thing.(Ofcourse he is not a big shot or anything he does not have great background also. he is a average student)Like for example when we all finished our BE and applied for Univ here some people got admission here and there som got rejected some dropped out etc. This guy wrote his GRE got a minimal score less than 1500 ,,and got assitantship with full waiver after he came here..

Bottom line of this story is this guy applied for 140 around septemnber last week and october first week. so all those I give my word dont worry all will have a very quick 140 cos u have the luck of that guy.

Concurrent File receipt

Hi:
I check online status. It appears it only list RD. Then, what is ND date use for? Is this the date that RD is posted on the web? I haven't get my receipts from filing my concurrent file on Oct 8, 02.

Thanks

haibo