Concurrent filing 140/485 Tracker-CSC

Hi guys,

I have submitted the I-140 at the CSC. Now they will submit the I-485 next week.
I am on L1-A and they are using the EB1 category for multinational managers/executives.

My dates are as follows:

1. I-140 07/22/2005

easterstr said:
So far I can not check my application status online or through phone system although I already got the notice of action letter for several weeks.

According to current process time, I should receive my EAD card soon. But there is no way to check it out. I am very worry about that. I called USCIS and USCIS services were very rude. I got nothing with holding a phone for 30 minutes. So upset I read in this forum before. Somebody can send an email to USCIS when they had problem to follow their case status. May I know the email address. I am very appreciate with your help if you can share some info. or exprience.

Here is my info below.

EB2/RIR
I-140 --- RD July 7, ND July 22
I-485 --- RD July 7, ND July 22
I-765 --- RD July 7, ND July 22

I-485 - use CSC-XII.485@dhs.gov
I-140 - use CSC-XII.140@dhs.gov
I-765 - use CSC-XII.765@dhs.gov

Please note that these are for California Service Centers only.

Good Luck

EB2 Concurrent

Hi,

One of the company has applied for my GC(EB2 concurrent). But I haven't joined that company yet becoz of some personal problems. However, I have already got my EAD and Advance Parole. My future company is requesting me to join the company as soon as possible. They are saying there may be some queries from USCIS before they approve my 140 and 485.

I was wondering can anyone guide me here.

1. Is it ok if I joined the company after getting my GC?
2. Will I get into a problem with USCIS?

EAD : RD 5/17 AD 6/4
140 & 485 : RD 5/17 - No update yet. I am not able to get the status online either.

qwerty1111 said:
What should one write while sending email to those addresses ?

what are the cons of sending too many ?

You need to specify your Name, Notice date, notice number, Alien # (on the notice date), and date of birth. Make sure you use the notice date and number for the appropriate case and use appropriate e-mail address.

Important: Per USCIS, DO NOT SEND any inquiry usless 30 days have past on processing dates status since your notice date. If your notice date is June 1, and current processing date is May 23, you should hold off until the processing date progresses to June 30 or later before making any inquiry. You can make only one inquiry in 120 day period. I was told by my attorney that too many phone calls and unnecessary e-mails can result in nasty RFE's. I hope you understand this.

concurrent filing v/s non-concurrent

I have been told by some of my friends that one should not file for concurrent processing for I-140 and 485. The reason seems to be that if I-140 is rejected then we cant re-file for I-140 if 485 has been concurrently filed. GP111, other gurus can you please verify if this is true?

My case is CA EB2.

Thanks,

amithere_yet said:
I have been told by some of my friends that one should not file for concurrent processing for I-140 and 485. The reason seems to be that if I-140 is rejected then we cant re-file for I-140 if 485 has been concurrently filed. GP111, other gurus can you please verify if this is true?

My case is CA EB2.

Thanks,

NOT TRUE..
IF I-140 gets denied in case of concurrent filing I-485 also get denied, you can refile both of them, reopen both of them OR Switch I-140 underlaying old I-485 also.

Go for Concurrent filing OR atleast SEMI concurrent filing, IF EB-2 retrogression Happens (as expected sometime end of this year) then you might have to wait a long time to file I-485..

California Service Center 140 & 485

Hi Guys,

I will be applying my 140/485 next week ie. 07/22/05 concurrently from California Service Center. Can any one tell what could be my wait time for getting my Green Card. I am in EB2 category.

Thanks,
saburi_gc

140/EAD/485 dates by CSC are trash??

I see 140 approvals of RDs with 6/29 but TSC dates show that they are processing May RDs.

Similar order for CSC.

Does this mean the dates from TSC and CSc dont mean anything?

I am not complaining. :cool: :cool: :D :D :D :D :D

saburi_gc said:
Hi Guys,

I will be applying my 140/485 next week ie. 07/22/05 concurrently from California Service Center. Can any one tell what could be my wait time for getting my Green Card. I am in EB2 category.

Thanks,
saburi_gc

one month to two years. I am serious! There is no set criteria or standard that USCIS uses. We have seen people getting approval this year in 2-3 months whereas there are people in this forum who have been waiting for past two to three years. Its purely your luck. Even processing times are misleading in most cases.

Reference Letter for I-140

Does it need to be submitted any kind of Reference Letter with I-140 or I-485? If yes, what is that ?

Much appreciated,
roro13

Information regarding checks

sr1234 said:
Thanks Gp and HopeAlive.

My attorney gave the check. I will wait for another week before I go back to Attorney for status check.

Regards

What checks I think our employer pays all the amounts. can you give me information. Do we need to send any money from our pocket please let me know :confused:

cavenkat said:
What checks I think our employer pays all the amounts. can you give me information. Do we need to send any money from our pocket please let me know :confused:

Hi

We don't need to give any money from our pocket. As you said, employer pays all the money related to immigration but in our case it is different. First, Attorney pays and then they will send a invoice including their service charges to the company.

Thanks

No Finger Printing yet

I haven't received my finger printing notice yet and my notice date for I140/I485 is April 19th 2005. I do see many people have already received their notice. Should I do something to inform the INS?

Also the I485 dates are not budging. Any one knows why?

In case if this info will help someone: Myself and my family just returned from India on Advance Parole and no problems at all. Just had to go to another room for further verification.

--gcgod

Information needed regarding EAD

gcgod said:
I haven't received my finger printing notice yet and my notice date for I140/I485 is April 19th 2005. I do see many people have already received their notice. Should I do something to inform the INS?

Also the I485 dates are not budging. Any one knows why?

In case if this info will help someone: Myself and my family just returned from India on Advance Parole and no problems at all. Just had to go to another room for further verification.

--gcgod
Can you please let me know exact date when did you apply for I-140/1-485/EAD/AP. And with in how many days or weeks did you receive your EAD cards. Please let me know

Information needed regarding EAD

sumesh said:
one month to two years. I am serious! There is no set criteria or standard that USCIS uses. We have seen people getting approval this year in 2-3 months whereas there are people in this forum who have been waiting for past two to three years. Its purely your luck. Even processing times are misleading in most cases.

Can you please let me know after applying concurrently 140/485 with in how many days are we getting EAD.

cavenkat said:
Can you please let me know after applying concurrently 140/485 with in how many days are we getting EAD.

Again the same reply. There are no published guidelines. As of Aug 8th, 2005 BCIS was processing EAD cases received around July 19th, 2005. But there still are cases more than a year old that haven't been adjudicated yet.

But expecting something in about 2 months would be reasonable.

Small Query pls.....

Thanks for your reply. My Attorney sucks as he has to send the I-140,I-485,EAD,AP etc. papers in the mail (will take a week atleast). Meanwhile, I would like to be prepared with the documents. I have the following handy
1) Birth Certificate
2) Marriage Certificate
3) Photos,Passport, Degree Certificates with Marks lists etc.
My question is Can I go for Medical and Finger prints meanwhile, before getting the paperwork? I don't want to waste time from my end (As Labor itself took 3 SOLID YEARS). PLS. ADVISE

cavenkat said:
Thanks for your reply. My Attorney sucks as he has to send the I-140,I-485,EAD,AP etc. papers in the mail (will take a week atleast). Meanwhile, I would like to be prepared with the documents. I have the following handy
1) Birth Certificate
2) Marriage Certificate
3) Photos,Passport, Degree Certificates with Marks lists etc.
My question is Can I go for Medical and Finger prints meanwhile, before getting the paperwork? I don't want to waste time from my end (As Labor itself took 3 SOLID YEARS). PLS. ADVISE

Medical - yes
Fingerprint - no, u need an appointment letter from INS which will be issued only after filing I485 (I guess, I am waiting for FP notice)

For ur question about my dates, see my signature.
--gcgod

Thanks

gcgod said:
Medical - yes
Fingerprint - no, u need an appointment letter from INS which will be issued only after filing I485 (I guess, I am waiting for FP notice)

For ur question about my dates, see my signature.
--gcgod