Concurrent filing 140/485 Tracker-CSC

FP notice not received yet

My I485 was filed in mar'05. received AP & EAD but yet to receive FP notices. I140 also was approved. Is there a way to find out why I haven't received the FP notice yet?.

485 approved

Got a mail from USCIS saying that my 485 has been approved. LUD change for 140 but doesnt say that its approved. Wifes 485 not approved yet.

Is this normal that 484 gets approved and 140 is still pending?

Concurrent filing I-140/I-485 at CSC

Hi

I am a new member for this forum. My I-140/I-485 just was mailed to CSC July 7, 2005. Does anybody know how soon that my I-140 RD and I-485 RD will be issued and how soon that i can receive the notice of action letter?

Thanks,

easterstr said:
Hi

I am a new member for this forum. My I-140/I-485 just was mailed to CSC July 7, 2005. Does anybody know how soon that my I-140 RD and I-485 RD will be issued and how soon that i can receive the notice of action letter?

Thanks,
My I-140 and I-485 were recently filed. It took 10 days for the receipts to arrive.

easterstr said:
Hi

Thanks,

Hi,
My attorneys filed the papers (140/485) on June 15th and received the receipts on June 23rd. It took some time (5 days) for my attorneys to mail the receipts to me. If you wrote your own checks, you could find WAC number on the back of your cancelled checks (my bank scans both sides of the checks and post them online).
Hope this helps.

satyen_2003 said:
Got a mail from USCIS saying that my 485 has been approved. LUD change for 140 but doesnt say that its approved. Wifes 485 not approved yet.

Woow! That is super fast!!! Anything special about your application?? Could you say what is your profession and what is your country of chargeability?
I wish I would be so lucky....
I saw some cases where people got approved 485 before 140, so it is not so unusual. In addition, it is quite common to get one application approved (for primary or spouse) while the other is pending...

Magdalena

CSC/EB2/RIR/PD June/2002
140/485 Concurrent
140 RD 17/Jun/2005 ND 23/Jun/2005; LUD 24/Jun/2005 no message
485 RD 17/Jun/2005 ND 23/Jun/2005; LUD 24/Jun/2005 no message

My signature is updated

Also, my application was sent on 6/24, which was a Friday. The application received date is 7/5, and the lawyers received the receipt notice on 7/8.

Just to give an idea to those asking questions about how long it takes to get the receipt.

Congrats !

satyen_2003 said:
I am a hardware engineer MS EE. and from INDIA. I got a mail form lawyer that my 140 is also got approved

I have a feeling that satyen_2003's case is the last leg of
CSC pilot program on the concurrent adjusticating of 485+140.

Lot's of those who filed it concurrently in April or later,
have not gotten FP notices.

The pilot program is bound to end sometime. I don't think
we had this kind of FP delay since the pilot program started....

Satyen,

Congratulations!! That is amazingly fast. Wish all applications were processed at this rate :)

satyen_2003 said:

fdfd said:
I have a feeling that satyen_2003's case is the last leg of
CSC pilot program on the concurrent adjusticating of 485+140.

Lot's of those who filed it concurrently in April or later,
have not gotten FP notices.

The pilot program is bound to end sometime. I don't think
we had this kind of FP delay since the pilot program started....

According to the updates from CSC (http://www.immigration.com/fromtheagency/csc1505.html), the EB2 Pilot program stopped receiving applications back in September 2004. If true, there might be still hope for us as well :)

Concurrent filing from CSC

I got pre-approved EB2 labor from CA based company. I am using their labor to file concurrent 140/485 from CSC. When I check at uscis.gov it looks like the processing time is 3 months each. However when I read http://www.murthy.com/news/n_somfas.html where it says fastest approval they got from CSC is 10 months for I-485. Does anybody have any idea how come it is showing 3 months in uscis.gov (https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=California)?

Is there any additional delay if you use substitute labor?

Any other guidance/precaution ?

thanks in Advance.

dkt1002 said:
I got pre-approved EB2 labor from CA based company. I am using their labor to file concurrent 140/485 from CSC. When I check at uscis.gov it looks like the processing time is 3 months each. However when I read http://www.murthy.com/news/n_somfas.html where it says fastest approval they got from CSC is 10 months for I-485. Does anybody have any idea how come it is showing 3 months in uscis.gov (https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=California)?

Is there any additional delay if you use substitute labor?

Any other guidance/precaution ?

thanks in Advance.

Please share your findings for the question you asked. I have also used labor sub and filed for 140/485 in July 1st week. Still waiting for my receipt notices to come? Can you share your experiences?
thanks.

online USCIS case tracker system

I filed I-131, I-140, I-485 and I-765 on 06/23/2005 to USCIS CSC. The lawyer received the receipts with 07/07/2005 with "Received Date" of 06/24/2005 and "Notice Date" of 07/02/2005. We received the receipts for both - my spouse and myself - and for all 4 applications. However, our cases do not show up on the USCIS online tracker system.

My friend/co-worker applied with us too. Her cases show up in the system though.

Should I be concerned?

satyen_2003 said:
Guys,

I got my physical card today.

Wish you all good luck.

Satyen

Congratulations!!! :)

Did you get your phisical card before passport stamping?

I am new to this forum and just filed my application (I-140 and I-485) with USCIS.

Thanks

FBI Name-check Verification

911 said:
Originally Posted by 911
I140/485/131/765 RD: 08/20
I485 LUD: 9/11
FP ND: 9/15
FP Received in mail: 9/17
FP APPT: 10/29
Another FP Received in mail: 9/21
FP APPT: 09/22
FP Done : 09/22
I485 LUD : 09/24
I131 Approved : 09/26
I765 Approved : 09/27
I140 : NO UPDATES, but my attorney received the I140 APPROVAL LETTER from USCIS. NO updates on USCIS Web Site. As per my attorney it happens
I485 : NO UPDATES, FAX Inquiry sent to USCIS CA 04/20/2005 NO REPLY
I485 : NO UPDATES, EMAIL Inquiry sent to USCIS CA 05/23/2005. REPLY RECEIVED 05/24/2005. Replies says "NAME CHECK RESULT AWAITED FROM FBI"

As per my attorney
- This is normal and it does take time to do name check
- They can not send any inquiry for next 6 months to USCIS
- There is no way for them to check with FBI

In a nutshell, we will continue to suffer. This is sooo frustrating.

Is there anyone in this forum who could guide me to do find more about name check process and how can I contact FBI and is it advisable ?

Thanks in advance

lsk_gc said:
I have appx the same dates as yourself and the same current state "FBI name check blah blah blah...". I have heard of two EB3 cases, which were in the same FBI name-check boat, that got approved once they reapplied for the second AP/EAD extension. I have recently sent all the docs to my lawyer. So, I will keep you posted if that hypothesis works for me.

- lsk_gc

Well, in case anybody is interested (911 esp), I applied for my EAD/AP extension and the following things have happened:
- Applied for EAD/AP on 21st
- LUD changed on my 485 app on 24th: no reason given for LUD change
- EAD approved and got the card
- AP pending

My lawyer tells me that my 485 is still waiting on "FBI Name-check verification". The next step is to to hope that when they pick up my AP renewal app, it will go ahead and trigger a 485 approval.

- lsk_gc

question?

Guys:
I have a basic question for you all. I filed my 140/485 on July 8th, i havnt got my receipts yet. My employer is saying it takes 2-3 weeks, so i should get it by end of july. Is that usual?
Could some please explain what are procedures afterwards?

Also retrogression news came on murthy.com. Does anyone has more details around it? I suppose this retrogression shouldnt be as bad as EB3? thoughts?

thanks.

Guru's help needed to understand

On Friday July 22, I sent an e-mail enquiry for my 485 status. I got a reply on Monday Julu 25th that my case is with FBI for name check :eek: . On Monday I also got an LUD but the LUD with the following message:

"On July 2, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received :D , and processing has resumed on your case :D :D :D ."

1. Does it mean that my finger print results came back on July 2nd? :confused: If this is the case, I would say that it happened fast as I gave my finger prints on June 29th. ;)
2. The e-mail querry said that my status was at name check stage with FBI. :eek: Is name check separate from Finger Prints? I thought FBI would do all at once. :confused:

Does anyone has any idea? By the way, I have no update on my wife's status though, we did the FP's together.