Concurrent filing 140/485 Tracker-CSC

MY RD is 11/20/2003 and my I-140 date LUD is 09/23/2003.. However nothing changed with the status..

Mine is EB3 Concurrent..

I do not know if that means anything.. Have to wait and see..

WaitingInHell said:
I am afraid we cannot do that when we have an attorney representing us. Ask your attorney to contact the INS office regarding the receipts (we already paid him/her to do that for us, right?). As a standard practice, your attorney would tell you, as per INS instructions, we should wait for 90 days (in some case, 14 - 30 days) for an acknowledgment from INS, if we still don't hear within the specified time then only we can send a query to the INS office. Even then, all your attorney can do is sending a fax note to the INS office and wait for the reply. I know, you might be wondering what a crazy process, our ration card system back home is way better than this, Ahh! :). Anyway, the point is it is frustrating but these things take time.
Best of luck.
Hi WaitingInHell, Thanks, I got my receipts last friday.

Thanks.

parrotwac said:
Hi bucks,

If you can get a copy of cleared check, the reverse side of check will have the wac numbers. In my case, I had paid the fees, hence was able to get the WAC this way. Most banks scan both front and reverse side of check.

In any case, you will get a copy of receipt by ins. few applications take 3+ weeks.
Hi parrotwac, Thanks. I got my receipts last friday.

Thanks.

Myohorengekyo said:
MY RD is 11/20/2003 and my I-140 date LUD is 09/23/2003.. However nothing changed with the status..

Mine is EB3 Concurrent..

I do not know if that means anything.. Have to wait and see..

Hi Myohorengekyo,

I am also in the same boat. EB3 semi-concurrent and RD for I-140 is 10/21/2003, LUD changed to 09/23/2003.

Looks like some mass update of the system, Lets wait..

Anybody wants to comment...

Thanks in advance

LUD Changed. No Change in Status

LUD Changed for 140, and 485(myself and my family) to 09/28/2004. Status is same though.

Last week I changed the home address. This LUD might be pertain to the address change but the question is does 140 LUD will also be affected by applicant's address change since my Employer is the petitioner?

Or they have picked up my case??

Thanks,
takegc

CSC:
I-140 (subs) RD: 11/2003
485,EAD,AP RD: 01/2004
EAD Approved (for self and spouse): 03/2004
AP Approved (for self and spouse): 03/2004
FP done: 04/2004

Processing dates for Pilor Program??

Hi,
I would like to know if there is a sperate processing dates for those applications picked up into the 90 day pilot program. And I also came across some postings in this forum that said that the not every application was picked into the program and they picked them up randomly. So how do I know if my application was picked up into the pilot program.
The post url is : ref to post by nandpc:
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=130622&page=14&pp=15

Another post gave me a shock!!
The post said that 'the pilot program has ended as of June 10th, 2004'
The post url is :
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=130622&page=15&pp=15

Anyone who knows about anything like this please do confirm.

If the above said is true, then I am not waiting in Hell, I am really in HELL !!!
3 years for labor to be apporved and now no idea how long for the rest of the process?? !!
Thanks,
WaingtingInHell :(

Got an RFE after LUD

My 140 status updated on 09/25 and I got an RFE on 09/27.
I did not know the RFE details yet.I will post the details soon.
All the best.

venkatram said:
Hi Myohorengekyo,

I am also in the same boat. EB3 semi-concurrent and RD for I-140 is 10/21/2003, LUD changed to 09/23/2003.

Looks like some mass update of the system, Lets wait..

Anybody wants to comment...

Thanks in advance

LUD change

Lovy,
Did the LUD change for 485 as well or just 140?
My LUD for 140 and 485 changed to 09/28 today.
Thanks,
takegc

LUD Change only for I140

My LUD changed yesterday to 09/28/2004. No Change in LUD for I485. I have filed EB2 concurrent. :confused:

Pm01

Hello

I got my finger prints done in Apr-04 but still in my I485 status shows notice was sent to you in Mar-04 for finger prints. Do any one know if I can contact officials by mail to get my status updated.

I-140 & I-485 Oct-03. No Change

Thanks in advance.

I140/I485 - EB2 - Concurrent Filing - Updates

I140/485/131/765 RD: 08/20
I485 LUD: 9/11
FP ND: 9/15
FP Received in mail: 9/17
FP APPT: 10/29
Another FP Received in mail: 9/21
FP APPT: 09/22
FP Done : 09/22
I485 LUD : 09/24
I131 Approved : 09/26
I765 Approved : 09/27
I140 : NO UPDATES

Please keep the forum posted with latest data.

Thanks

Hi Chinacc,

chinnacc said:
Hi guys,

I have a question, which would help me decide wether to go for concurrent process or not?

I heard that in concurent processing both i-140& i-485 get adjudicate at the same time is it True?

My lawyer says that this statement is "usually" true.

Others posts indicate that concurrent filings work just fine, e.g. I 140 comes back first.
Now I am thoroughly confused, I will look through those archives again over the weekend. Please let me know what you found.

Got RFE for I-140

--------------------------------------------------------------------
EB2 Conc 140/485 RD - 09/12/03
I-140 LUD 09/28/04
I-140 LUD 09/30/04 -- Online status says RFE sent. Not sure what its is??
I-485 No LUD updates

140/485 concurrent filing and promotion

Hi all,

Need your help and advice.

I filed for my 140/485 concurrently about 4 months ago. My LC is filed as a Software engineer. But not I am getting an opputunity to become a Supervisor.

How does the promotion affect my GC ?

Any advice from all of you will be very helpful.

thanks a lot

Wishes&Luck said:
Hi all,
Need your help and advice.

I filed for my 140/485 concurrently about 4 months ago. My LC is filed as a Software engineer. But not I am getting an opputunity to become a Supervisor.
How does the promotion affect my GC ?
Any advice from all of you will be very helpful.
thanks a lot

Hi Wishes&Luck,

This is a tricky issue. I was promoted while my GC (Labor case) was still in process. Sometimes, may be most of the times, employers take undue advantage of the GC processing. DOL defined levels in all fields but they are more broader than what most of the companies' have. Most of the companies, to escape from lawsuits or for other good reasons like promotions and so on; they tailor their organizational hierarchy slightly different from the DOL guidelines but meeting those at the same time. For example, in my company there three levels in Software Engineer category itself whereas if you look at the DOL one there is only one i.e. Software Engineer. As I said this is tricky issue and the thread can run into pages if I have to explain all these things in detail.
In any case, if your DOL is done then it shouldn't affect your promotion. But again, sometimes companies genuinely treat these things very carefully, just not to jeopardize your GC processing in case INS sends an RFE while I-140 is in process. I would say, you are almost there, wait till your I-140 is approved, which is related to your employment with the company and then pursue your career. Hope the info helps you.
Best of luck.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am not an attorney; this is either my personal experience or my friends'.

Last edited by a moderator:
I140/I485 - EB2 - Concurrent Filing - Updates

I140/485/131/765 RD: 08/20
I485 LUD: 9/11
FP ND: 9/15
FP Received in mail: 9/17
FP APPT: 10/29
Another FP Received in mail: 9/21
FP APPT: 09/22
FP Done : 09/22
I485 LUD : 09/24
I131 Approved : 09/26
I765 Approved : 09/27
I131 Mailed : 09/29
I765 Mailed : 09/29
EAD Card received in Mail : 10/04/2004
I140 : NO UPDATES

Please keep the forum posted with latest data.

Thanks

Thank you for your response

Hi Waiting in Hell,

Thank you for your response. Do you know what kind of RFE does INS sent?

At time they do not sent any RFE at all and the case gets cleared.

Could you please clarify a point for me please? Why after my 140 is cleared it is safe to move ? At 485 the job description and job title does not matter ?

thank you

WaitingInHell said:
Hi Wishes&Luck,

This is a tricky issue. I was promoted while my GC (Labor case) was still in process. Sometimes, may be most of the times, employers take undue advantage of the GC processing. DOL defined levels in all fields but they are more broader than what most of the companies' have. Most of the companies, to escape from lawsuits or for other good reasons like promotions and so on; they tailor their organizational hierarchy slightly different from the DOL guidelines but meeting those at the same time. For example, in my company there three levels in Software Engineer category itself whereas if you look at the DOL one there is only one i.e. Software Engineer. As I said this is tricky issue and the thread can run into pages if I have to explain all these things in detail.
In any case, if your DOL is done then it shouldn't affect your promotion. But again, sometimes companies genuinely treat these things very carefully, just not to jeopardize your GC processing in case INS sends an RFE while I-140 is in process. I would say, you are almost there, wait till your I-140 is approved, which is related to your employment with the company and then pursue your career. Hope the info helps you.
Best of luck.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am not an attorney; this is either my personal experience or my friends'.

Wishes&Luck said:
Hi Waiting in Hell,

Thank you for your response. Do you know what kind of RFE does INS sent?

At time they do not sent any RFE at all and the case gets cleared.
Could you please clarify a point for me please? Why after my 140 is cleared it is safe to move ? At 485 the job description and job title does not matter ?
thank you

I-140 is related to your employment with the company. Your employer is the petitioner, and you are just a beneficiary. The I-140 is - your employer restates to the INS that he is still interested and has the ability to employee you for the position that the DOL was approved. Whereas, I-485, you are the petitioner and the beneficiary. And I-485 has nothing to do with your employment. It has got to do with YOU - Who you are/were? What you are/were? What your background is/was? And where you came from?

I haven't heard of any recent I-140 related RFEs. But it used to happen when companies used to layoff during economic downturn. INS used to send RFE to companies if and when, asking companies to restate if they still need and/or employed the candidate for the position that's stated in the petition. Hope, I clarified your doubts.
Best of luck!