Concurrent filing 140/485 Tracker-CSC

receipts

Hamilton

I too did not get the receipts but my lawyer did and he faxed the copy. You might want to check with the lawyer if he got it ???

Question on Fax inquiry

How long does it take for the service center to respond to a fax inquiry for a pending I-140 application.

I know there are no definitive time frames but just wanted to know a trend where people have seen ANY change in their applications (or no change at all).

Thanks.

gc_void,
I have sent a fax two weeks ago, haven't receive any reply yet. But I received email response in 2 days to my email inquiry. You can send email at this address:
csc-XII.140@dhs.gov

You don't need to post the same message on 3 different threads. I am sure most of the people won't prefer to click through 3 different threads to see the same message.

re:

USCIS has introduced a new way in which when you see the status of ur case ,it shows u the Last update date. from that people are trying to judge when their case was touched and can they expect something .pure speculation with USCIS as always but it gives u a clue some of the times.

re:

in the home page of this website there is a link for online case status .go there and create an account for urself as a customer. enter ur receipt number .then u will be able to see it

it alwasy happens to me :(

I was able to find some more details about my case from my lawyer.
My case was filed on 12/26/2002 substituting approved I140 using a copy of approved labor.
USCIS receipt date is 1/15/2003.
1st RFE 4/29/2003
RFE response recvd by USCIS 7/23/03
Latest information I got from USCIS is "your case is on processing hold as it is a subsitution case. Until the original file, along with the original ETA 750, is received back, this case cannot be processed. The file has been requested. ......".

Any idea gurus to whom the request was sent to DOL / attorney /to other dept in USCIS ?
How much longer my wait will be ?

Please help.
----------
I140 - 1/15/03
I485/AP/EAD - 2/13/03
EAD, AP approved(valid till 8/26/04)
FP done on 4/15/03

case details

Updating

EB2 Original Labor, CSC

I140/I485/AP/EAD: RD - July 27, 2004
I140/I485/AP/EAD: ND - Aug 02 2004
AP Approved - Aug 23 2004
EAD Approved - Aug 24 2004

Waiting for FP notice.

unlucky786 said:
I was able to find some more details about my case from my lawyer.
My case was filed on 12/26/2002 substituting approved I140 using a copy of approved labor.
USCIS receipt date is 1/15/2003.
1st RFE 4/29/2003
RFE response recvd by USCIS 7/23/03
Latest information I got from USCIS is "your case is on processing hold as it is a subsitution case. Until the original file, along with the original ETA 750, is received back, this case cannot be processed. The file has been requested. ......".

Any idea gurus to whom the request was sent to DOL / attorney /to other dept in USCIS ?
How much longer my wait will be ?

Please help.
----------
I140 - 1/15/03
I485/AP/EAD - 2/13/03
FP done on 4/15/03

Since there was a I-140 already filed and approved for the original petitioner, the original Labor (ETA750 and approval letter from DOL) would be sitting in that file (original I-140 that was previously filed). Now they (USCIS) have to retrieve that file and pull out the original labor and place it in your I-140 file to complete the processing on your case. This will be with the USCIS only since I-140s are processed by USCIS. But remember that if the original petitioner had opted for CP in his/her I-140 application, then the I-140 file alongwith the original labor would have been sent to NVC and might have also gone to the consulate abroad where the CP was intended. These cases generally results in delays but would come through. Good luck.

Reply to Hamilton

Hamilton,

The LUD for both changed on respective days and i received email notification.

My friend has applied on 16th July (EB2 con), he got FP notice on 20 Aug, his EAD is still pending. Hence not sure how these cases are being handled.

random processing

i can't take this random processing BS from BCIS. whats the point in people going thru all this process, paying tons of money to lawyers, waiting for years. when it gets to them, its all random or pure luck. it just pi$$es me off.

hi phdchem..any new approvals?

thanks

Great News - GC approved

I am very glad to have recieved my GC approval notice. I guess my application was probably selected for the pilot program they started in May.

I would like to share my case details with all of you on the forum.

140 & 485 having EB2 category filed concurrently with CSC using labour substitution.
Large desi owned consulting company with 100+ consultants.

140 & 485 RD - 6/15
FP done 7/20
EAD & AP approved - 8/5
140 & 485 approved - 8/23

Wish all the best to everyone on the forum. :)

aussie said:
I am very glad to have recieved my GC approval notice. I guess my application was probably selected for the pilot program they started in May.

I would like to share my case details with all of you on the forum.

140 & 485 having EB2 category filed concurrently with CSC using labour substitution.
Large desi owned consulting company with 100+ consultants.

140 & 485 RD - 6/15
FP done 7/20
EAD & AP approved - 8/5

Congratulation!!

aussie said:

Aussie: Did the LUD change on the BCIS website? Also, did you receive any emails. I'm assuming that you received the (paper) approval notices by snail mail.
- Q

Last Update changed

My LUD changed to 8/27/04,(If it means anything). Last time it was 5/4/2004 but nothing happened.
----------------------
I140 - RD 1/15/03,
RFE replied 7/24/2003
I485/AP/EAD - RD 2/13/03
FP done on 4/15/03

I am unlucky too

Hi unlucky786, my case is similar to yours.
This is what I got from my attorney -

'the supervisor at California
Service Center indicated that this case is now with a supervisor for the
I-140 unit, and I believe they will be making a decision soon. The
issue in this case is that there is no original, approved labor
certification in the file. California has been trying to get the
consulate in India to return the original labor cert for many months,
but I have been working with the CSC in cases such as this to get them
to approve the I-140 without the original labor certification. To do
this, they must request confirmation from the Department of Labor that
the case was in fact approved, and also must confirm that no one else
has used the labor cert to immigrate to the U.S. It can take up to six
weeks to receive confirmation from the DOL regarding the labor
certification.'

Best of luck.

Hi all,
New for the forum. got LC last week and ready for 140 and 485.type EB2.

Please let me know about concurrent, non concurrent? pro's and cons.

is the pilot program still going on? what is the elgibility for this program.

It will help me a lot.

I appriciate your comments.

Thanks,