Concurrent filing 140/485 Tracker-CSC

itshuman

Registered Users (C)
gc_07_2004 said:
EB2 concurrent:
I140/I485 RD: 07/21/2004
I140/I485 ND: 07/27/2004
FP Received: 09/02/2004
FP Appt: 10/15/2004

Hi!!
can I go for early FP ? walk-in ?
sure you can ? I did it mine within 7 days of receiving the notice. :)
 

WaitingInHell

Registered Users (C)
No update on my case....anybody in the same boat as me??

Hi,
I got my FP done on August 26th,04. I've registerd my case on the USCIS website to check status online. On September 1st 2004, I145 status changed saying 'FP received and case resumed '.The date for I140 kept on changing without any change in the status until Sept 7th.
I noticed that for the past one week the date and status message are the same.
Does that mean that they've started processing my case but did not make any decision on it ??
or
They did are done with process, but the system is not updated yet??

Any one in the same boat ??
All help is appreciated.
Thanks,
WaitingInHell.:confused:

My case details....

EB2 concurrent:
I140/I485 RD: 06/18/2004
EAD/AP: Approved 08/20/04
FP Appt:08/26/2004
FP done :08/26/2004
FP received and case resumed : 09/01/2004
140: waiting (LUD 09/01.....09/07)
I485: waiting (LUD 09/01)
 
Last edited by a moderator:

looking_for_gc

Registered Users (C)
WaitingInHell said:
Hi,
I got my FP done on August 26th,04. I've registerd my case on the USCIS website to check status online. On September 1st 2004, I145 status changed saying 'FP received and case resumed '.The date for I140 kept on changing without any change in the status until Sept 7th.
I noticed that for the past one week the date and status message are the same.
Does that mean that they've started processing my case but did not make any decision on it ??
or
They did are done with process, but the system is not updated yet??

Any one in the same boat ??
All help is appreciated.
Thanks,
WaitingInHell.:confused:

My case details....

EB2 concurrent:
I140/I485 RD: 06/18/2004
EAD/AP: Approved 08/20/04
FP Appt:08/26/2004
FP done :08/26/2004
FP received and case resumed : 09/01/2004
140: waiting (LUD 09/01.....09/07)
I485: waiting (LUD 09/01)
Wait for one more week...
 

outletvolt1

Registered Users (C)
What does second FP notice mean ?

Hey Folks,

Why does BCIS issue two FP notices ? What does the second one mean ?
Do you have to go for FP both the times ?
 

teaklite

Registered Users (C)
I140/485 aprroved

I140/485 ND 7/18/04
FP 8/13/04
I140/485 aprroved 9/13/04, but my wife's case is waiting yet. EB2, startup in bayarea. good luck to all.
 

Frodo_Baggins

Registered Users (C)
Approval

teaklite said:
I140/485 ND 7/18/04
FP 8/13/04
I140/485 aprroved 9/13/04, but my wife's case is waiting yet. EB2, startup in bayarea. good luck to all.
Hi Teaklite,
Mine is same status as yours, I recd my 140 and 485 approval mails today, but nothing for wife. Let me know if you see any updates - i will keep you posted too.

FB
My full details:
---------------------------------------------------
Substitute labor - EB2 - CSC
I140, 485, EAD, AP - RD: July 9, 2004
I140, 485, EAD, AP - ND: July 14, 2004
FP result update: Aug 18, 2004
AP Approved: Aug 20, 2004
EAD Approved: Aug 23, 2004
I-140 Approved Sept 13, 2004
I-485 (mine) Approved Sept 13, 2004
Spouse 485 - ???
 

WaitingInHell

Registered Users (C)
Even I got two FP notices. If you get anything from BCIS, you get in TWOs, except GC unless you are married :). I created my portifolio on the BCIS website and enabled email notification. I get two email notices every time my case is updated :)
The FP appointment date on the second one was a week later than the first one. So, obviously I picked the earlier FP date as per the first notice. But I took both the notices and showed up at the office. Do NOT forget to give them back both FP Appointment notices.
You know what, you don't have to wait for your FP date, check the office timings and walk into the office even before your FP date. No one there checks your FP appointment date on the notice.
Best of luck,
outletvolt1 said:
Hey Folks,
Why does BCIS issue two FP notices ? What does the second one mean ?Do you have to go for FP both the times ?
 

lsk_gc

Registered Users (C)
Hamilton said:
Question about FP notice:
*I have not received the FP notice yet. Are there any way to check if FP notice has been sent out?
*If the FP is lost somehow and I missed my FP date, is it going to affect my GC? Are there anyway I can make up?
If indeed FP has not been sent out, does it mean there are problems with my case?
1.
Please go to https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/caseStatusSearchDisplay.do
and check the staus of your I485 application using your I485 WAC number. If an FP has been sent, you will see it under Current Status.

I would recommend that you go to the following link:
https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/selectusertype.jsp and register as an applicant customer. That way, any updates to your any of your cases will send an email to you. That way, you will know right off the bat.

2.
If you do not go to your FP appt, OR you do not reschedule the appt, your application is considered abandoned. So, it is crucial that you find out whether your FP has been sent to you. If the case status says that the FP has been sent, then talk to your lawyer. Just for the FP, a copy is sent to your lawyer. So, if you did not receive it, your lawyer should have received a copy. Talk to your lawyer.

Hope that helps,
lsk_gc
 

whyworry_2003

Registered Users (C)
lsk_gc said:
1.
Please go to https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/caseStatusSearchDisplay.do
and check the staus of your I485 application using your I485 WAC number. If an FP has been sent, you will see it under Current Status.

I would recommend that you go to the following link:
https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/selectusertype.jsp and register as an applicant customer. That way, any updates to your any of your cases will send an email to you. That way, you will know right off the bat.

2.
If you do not go to your FP appt, OR you do not reschedule the appt, your application is considered abandoned. So, it is crucial that you find out whether your FP has been sent to you. If the case status says that the FP has been sent, then talk to your lawyer. Just for the FP, a copy is sent to your lawyer. So, if you did not receive it, your lawyer should have received a copy. Talk to your lawyer.

Hope that helps,
lsk_gc
I have the same problem and so I called the BCIS National Customer Service Center especially because I had moved soon after filing, they told me they had not yet mailed the FP notice.
 

gc_07_2004

Registered Users (C)
travelling using AP affects I-485 Processing?

I have a valid AP and want to travel outside US. Does it affect the I-485 processing??
does anybody have any idea ??
 

takegc

Registered Users (C)
Processing Dates List

Does anyone know what is happened to the processing list published by USCIS every 2 weeks as last list was published about a month ago :(
 

victoryang

Registered Users (C)
I485 Approved!!!

victoryang said:
Hi,

I'm glad to hear that my I140 got approved yesterday. Received a case status inform. email from USCIS this morning. They sent the email last night around 10pm thou.
Here's some detail info regarding my case.

140/485 concurrent, EB2, Labor Sub, RD 08/11/03, AD 09/07/04.
No RFE, Previuos LUD was Dec. 03.

Company Size: 10,000

Hope this helps and good luck to all of you on this forum.

-Victor
After my I140 approval last week, Finally got bunch of emails saying myself and my wife's 485 have been apporved.

I was traking my LUD changes since my 140 approval, it changed a couple time so far.

LUD 140: 09/07 (approval)
LUD 485: 09/08 (No change) -> 09/09 (No change) ->09/17 (Apporval on 09/16)

No Rfes

Congrats who got thier approvals recently and for whom still wating their approval, just hang in there your turn will come.

Thanks,
Victor
 

heha

Registered Users (C)
gc_07_2004 said:
I have a valid AP and want to travel outside US. Does it affect the I-485 processing??
does anybody have any idea ??
Travel outside of US with a valid AP won't affect your I-485. However, make sure you have a valid EAD also. Because once you use the AP to get back into US, your H-1B will be invalid, then you need the EAD to keep your job.

Good luck,

heha
 

2hard2getGC

Registered Users (C)
heha said:
Travel outside of US with a valid AP won't affect your I-485. However, make sure you have a valid EAD also. Because once you use the AP to get back into US, your H-1B will be invalid, then you need the EAD to keep your job.

Good luck,

heha

Heha,

Its not true, i read through many posts and stuff, just using AP doesn't void your H-1b status. If you use EAD card than your H-1b process goes away so if one travels on AP, they are still considered on H-1b unless they move on to using EAD card.
 

gc_07_2004

Registered Users (C)
2hard2getGC said:
Heha,

Its not true, i read through many posts and stuff, just using AP doesn't void your H-1b status. If you use EAD card than your H-1b process goes away so if one travels on AP, they are still considered on H-1b unless they move on to using EAD card.
Hello Heha & 2hard2getGC,
Thanks a lot for your response.
It is okay with me as long as it doesnt affect 485 processing. it is already to long I waiting ...
 

heha

Registered Users (C)
2hard2getGC said:
Heha,

Its not true, i read through many posts and stuff, just using AP doesn't void your H-1b status. If you use EAD card than your H-1b process goes away so if one travels on AP, they are still considered on H-1b unless they move on to using EAD card.
2hard2getGC,

I'm confused. If you reenter US using AP without getting a H-1B visa, how can you maintain the H-1B status?

It will be great if what you said is true, but I just don't understand how it works. Maybe you can give me the links of the stuff that you've read.

Thanks.
 

2hard2getGC

Registered Users (C)
I140 Approved

Okay Guys,

I think USCIS finally started working and perhaps thats why it took them long time to put new processing dates. Well i am glad to see that my I-140 EB-3 RD 09/15/2003 has been approved, no RFE and mid size company. It was a concurrently filed case but I-485 is still pending and i am not sure if its pending based on FBI check.. here is snap shot of i485

On April 17, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.


Good Luck Everybody, one hurdle is over and now moving to next

Labor filed 08/01/2001
I140/485 concurrent 09/15/2003
I140 approved 09/17/2004
i485 recieved fp 04/17/2004
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top