Concurrent filing 140/485 Tracker-CSC

hi

If you have the WAC number with you, then you can find out the online status using this link:
All the best and welcome to 140 thread. We have a nice long trip here.
https://egov.immigration.gov/graphics/cris/jsps/caseStat.jsp
Originally posted by bnikita
Hello,
I am new ti I140 threads. My labor just got approved. How do you check online messages for I-140? Is there any phone AVM where we check. And how to check the status?

Nikita

Re: Finally Online Message got changed

Originally posted by kans19
Finally Online Message got changed

Lawyer said he send the reply on 18th Feb - today only the message got changed.. to

"On March 2, 2004, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. ........"

kans19,
After reading your post I checked mine. the message for my case also changed. My lawyer sent papers on Feb 25th. They might be doing a batch process of updating statuses.

Current Status:

"On March 2, 2004, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 360 and 360 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case."

So that means I'm going to recieve a written decision with in a year for sure :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Just received email from the case status java program. My EAD is approved. No change in I-140 status though.

to rk4gc: EAD

Hi, Has your online status for EAD (i-765) updated to reflect the approval? If I remember right, our cases are similar..interim EAD declined/got I-140 RFE about the same time in DEC/responded just couple of weeks ago...

Originally posted by rk4gc
Just received email from the case status java program. My EAD is approved. No change in I-140 status though.

Thanks askgc,

popsy,

Yes we got RFEs at the same time, I didn't go for iEAD though. My online status for EAD changed to approved and cards are on their way ( same with my wife's EAD ).

My online status for I-140 RFE response also changed to received, week ago as I posted earlier.

I think your EAD should also approved soon. Good Luck.

Hi askgc,

I too got RFE on 140 and replied in January...i have not received approval on EAD yet...can you let me know the date you send your reply.

Thanks

EB3-Concurrent-(Sub Labr)

I140/EAD/485 R/D 08/26/2003
RFE Sent 12/22/2003
RFE Rep 01/15/2004

To: rk4gc

Congrats.

If you don't mind, What is your RD & ND?
Also, are you in EB-2 or EB-3?
Lastly, what's the Case Status Java Program? How to use this?

Thanks a lot.

Originally posted by Dpshah
Hi askgc,

I too got RFE on 140 and replied in January...i have not received approval on EAD yet...can you let me know the date you send your reply.

Thanks

RFE Sent 12/22/2003
RFE Rep 01/15/2004
I havent got RFE and I am waiting for 140.

Sorry the question was for rk4gc,

Thanks

RFE Sent 12/22/2003
RFE Rep 01/15/2004

Hi I140helppls ,

RFE: Education & Training- Submit evidence to establish that the beneficiary possesses the education/training listed on the form ETA 750. Evidence of Education should be submitted on the institution's official letterhead or stationery indicating the courses taken and the credits received, and any conference of certificates or degrees. If a baccalaureate degree is required, submit a copy of the official college or university transcripts and provide a photocopy of the degree received.

RFE: Ability to pay- Provide evidence of the petitioner's ability to pay the beneficiary's wage. The petitioner must demonstrate this ability at the time the priority date is established and continuing until the beneficiary obtains lawful permanent residence. Evidence of this ability shall be either in the form of federal tax returns or audited financial statements. The petitioner is requested to provide this evidence for Tax year 2002.

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=108374&highlight=dpshah

Re: Re: Finally Online Message got changed

for Dpshah

kans19,
After reading your post I checked mine. the message for my case also changed. My lawyer sent papers on Feb 25th. They might be doing a batch process of updating statuses.

Current Status:

"On March 2, 2004, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 360 and 360 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case."

So that means I'm going to recieve a written decision with in a year for sure :D

Thanks lovy for the site.
How do you check this java program??

"Just received email from the case status java program. My EAD is approved. No change in I-140 status though.

Originally posted by bnikita
Thanks lovy for the site.
How do you check this java program??

"Just received email from the case status java program. My EAD is approved. No change in I-140 status though.

I dont know what are you looking for, but if it is about the script that you can use to check your status in a specific interval. Check this thread. There is a Java Program, VB Script. etc

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=111725

Does Contacting the Senators/ Congressmen help

Lot of people have been contacting the Senators/ Congressmen to raise concerns abt their
individual cases. Have people got any responses ??? Does it help. Also if a case is filed at
CSC and the person doesnt live in CA whom should he contact .
Pls post ur experiences.

Why is California not approving any cases

If u see the recent approvals at www.immigrationwatch.com u see that
Vermont :92
Nebraska:77
Texas: 33
and California is measly 16

What is going on at California Service Center ? Are they doing this deliberately ? Is it our bad luck that we happen to work in California ?

I have waited for so long that I have become philosophical about it.

I140 RD: 1/15/2003

-Unlucky

Hi All
My I-140 got approved. I got info from my employer........

Now I dont have any details when it was approved. But still online status is showing RFE was received....