Concurrent filing 140/485 Tracker-CSC

Hi eb2august01,

Yes Sure.I will update.Do u have any idea when the online status get updated??

Thanks
Kabish

EB-2 CONCURRENT
I-140 RD: 03/24/2004
I-485 RD: 03/24/2004
AP RD: 03/24/2004
ND: 03/26/2004
WAC-04-122 -*****:confused:

My FP tomorrow

Last edited by a moderator:
Bummer

I hope the memo below is not misused like the memo which got construed as auto remand in Labor. I can't understand USCIS policies. Don't know how they came up with this idea.
God Help us!.

Kabish, Mine was filed recently in Eb2 true concurrent End of april. Hoping to get the receipts by next week.

The USCIS issued a Memorandum on May 4, 2004, reminding USCIS Regional Directors, Service Center Directors, District Directors, and Officers-in-Charge that immigration regulations do not require a Request for Evidence (RFE) in every instance before issuing a denial. The Memo further describes situations in which the USCIS does not believe an RFE will be required. Although the intent of the Memo may be to expedite processing of cases, we have some concern that this may result in more denials, without affording the employer or applicant an opportunity to respond to an RFE.

Where the Document Does not Establish Clear Eligibility

The Memo advises adjudicators that an RFE is not required if the record appears complete. The noteworthy example here is an I-140 petition. The Memo indicates that, while there can be a number of documents the petitioner may choose to submit to show its financial ability to pay an employee's salary, the USCIS adjudicator is not required to issue an RFE as long as the petitioner sent at least one of the required documents. If the adjudicator does not believe that the particular document establishes the ability of the sponsoring employer to pay the I-140 employee or beneficiary the prevailing wage, then the adjudicator may deny the case without an RFE's requesting additional evidence from the employer of its ability to pay.

Hi Titan01,

R u the same guy from SFO Labor certification.Even i have spend more than 2 years and 6 months to clear LC..Total GC process is really frustrating.Every stage isl like a hell!!!.Please post yr details!!!

All the best!!!!

Kabish

R u the same guy from SFO Labor certification.
I used to be active in SFO Labor Certification forum

Even i have spend more than 2 years and 6 months to clear LC..Total GC process is really frustrating.Every stage isl like a hell!!!.
Yes I too spent close to 2 years in LC.

Please post yr details!!!
As I said in my earlier post. Mine was a true concurrent CSC EB2 filed end of April. Waiting for receipts.

All the best!!!!

Good luck to you too

485 filed 6 months after 140 - is that concurrent?

485 filed 6 months after 140 - is that concurrent?

My I-140 was filed in October 2003 (substituted
labor) in CSC. Did not file I-485.

My question is: if I file 485 NOW, would that be
considered as "concurrent"? SHould I do that
with or without I-140 receipt number?

Also, since I would file in CSC, would it become
part of the pilot program? I hope YES

Gurus and Non-gurus, please respond.

Hi Guys,

Today i have done FP in sanjose.It is really a cool experience.All staff's are polite and co-operative.Only 10 guys before us.Only State ID card needed.For some people they are asking passport.

Concurrently filed at CSC EB2

I-140:??
I-485-??
AP-??
EAD:??

Thanks
Kabish ;)

Hello, Kabish,

I did FP in San Jose 2:00pm today, too. The stuffs are polite but I had a not good experience with the safekeeper. As somebodies said they did FP some days earlier than the day on the FP notice, I went to the office once a few days ago but he didn't let me in and he was not polite.

Anyway, FP is done and GC process goes forward. I hope I would not do FP again in the GC process. I know many of guys in the forum did FP twice and some of them even did 3~4 FPs. I hope it would not happen again.

Concurrent EB3
I-140: RD 4/1/2004
I-485: RD 4/1/2004
FP: Done 5/7/2004

Hi windrv,

Yes i did almost at the same time but half an hour before u.Any way my ND is 03/26/2004.With ND only processing times going on.What is yr ND??Please keep post yr details.

ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!

Regards
Kabish

Hi Kabish & Titan01:

Sounds like I'm in the same boat as u guys reg. the time spent at LC. It was a horrible wait of 2 years and 7 months for me! I found the SF DOL tracker very very helpful!! Now I'm getting ready to file for 140 & 485 as truly concurrent (Mine is EB2). Do you know if the 90 days pilot program is still on at CSC? Once the application is filed and receipt is received how do I check the status online? Does CSC have a "processing times & priority dates" webpage for truly concurrent cases?
Thanks in Advance...
htammana
kabish said:
Hi Titan01,

R u the same guy from SFO Labor certification.Even i have spend more than 2 years and 6 months to clear LC..Total GC process is really frustrating.Every stage isl like a hell!!!.Please post yr details!!!

All the best!!!!

Hi Kabish,
Did you got EAD approval ?? My ND for 140/485 and EAD is same as yours. I checked up the CSC Processing date my EAD ND is crossed, but still no news about EAD ?? Any Idea ??

Thanks,
Kumar

Hi Kumar,

No i didnt get EAD.Yeah it is crossed our dates.Even the online status is not updated.Next week may be we will get some news!!!

Regards
Kabish

Hi htammana,

Welcome to the next stage.After spending for so many years its really frustrating.Actually there are lot of thread post going on in pilot pgm.What the service center are doing we dont know exactly!!!

All the Best!!!

Regards
Kabish

Terminologies

Hi Guys:
I'm relatively new to this thread and trying to learn some terminology here. Can someone tell me what RD, ND mean? I'm guessing FP is finger printing and AP is advance parole. Am I right?
-Htammana

htammana said:
Hi Guys:
I'm relatively new to this thread and trying to learn some terminology here. Can someone tell me what RD, ND mean? I'm guessing FP is finger printing and AP is advance parole. Am I right?
-Htammana

RD is reciept date - when your application reach service centers.

ND is notice date - when recv confirmation is notified to you.

Could it be they have already started implementing the rule by which the i140 is adjudicated only once the i485 is ready for adjudication? Or does it apply to only newly filed applications?

Got 140 Approved in 28 days

Hi All,

My I140 and 485 were filed on April 2nd 2004 (Concurrent EB2). I got I140 approval notice on 30th April 2004. My company is very big global firm.

FP, AP, EAD still pending.

Seems things are moving very fast.

Is there a way to find out if yours was processed under pilot program? If so then you might get everything done in 90 days!! Congratulations!!
-Htammana
unendingwait said:
Hi All,

My I140 and 485 were filed on April 2nd 2004 (Concurrent EB2). I got I140 approval notice on 30th April 2004. My company is very big global firm.

FP, AP, EAD still pending.

Seems things are moving very fast.

to unendingwait

CONGRATS!

140 approved in just a few days is great!

i talked to my attorney (also owner of firm) last week. she said CSC has started pilot program and that considers previously filed concurrent apps too.

EB3 concurrently filing of I140/485

Hello Everyone:
I had submitted I140 on 4/8/2004 and had to resubmit I485/I131/I765 for myself and family on 4/19/2004 for want of one signature. I can get an online update on my applications, but phone does not give me any update on I485 for self and family members.

I am curious if this is the case with all applications that I485 status on phone is unavailable, or is that an indication of something wrong with application, or lastly that the application has moved from pending queue to expedited processing. What are your thoughts?
Thanks

How come i140 is being approved alone? I thought they were moving to a process where i140 and i485 would be adjudicated at the same time?