Concurrent filing 140/485 Tracker-CSC

Prons or Crons

Hi folks,

Can anyone tell what's the the prons and crons for concurrently file I140 and I485?

Thanks in advance,

~A

It looks like after the 05/15/03 JIT report, I-140 EB2 has not advanced at all

JIT report As of 05/15/03
I-140 A (extraordinary ability) 11/14/2002
I-140 B (outstanding professor or researcher) 2/3/2003
I-140 C (multinational executive or manager) 1/27/2003
I-140 D (professional holding adv. degree/alien of exceptional ability) 5/2/2003
I-140 E (skilled worker or professional) 1/21/2003
I-140 I (National Interest Waiver) 1/16/2003
I-140 G (other worker) 12/30/2002

This is really unfortunate but that's how CSC has worked for last 9 months

new process time of Feb 6 posted

Unfortunately, no change on I-140 and 485. There is progress on 131 and 765. Seems that they will process 140 and 485 when they have nothing else to do (when??)

Folks,

Is this RFE unique or it's the usual one.

I got an RFE on my I140
I-140 RD 05/13/03
RFE Received 02/04/04
Concurrently Filed EB2

Thanks very much

Ability to Pay: Provide evidence of the petitioner's ability to pay the beneficiary's wage. The petitioner must demonstrate this ability at the time the priority date is established and continuing until the beneficiary obtains lawful permanent residence. Evidence of this ability shall be either in the form of: Copies of annual reports, federal tax returns (with appropriate signatures(s)), or audited financial statements.

The petitioner is requested to provide this evidence from June 4, 2001, to the present.

NOTE: The petitioner initially submitted Forms I 120 for tax years 2001 and 2002; however, these are not sufficient. Evidence of ability to pay for 2003 was not submitted. Therefore, please comply with the above and provide as soon as practicable.

Tax Documentation: Provide all schedules and tables that accompany the submitted tax return.

Pay Statements: Provide copies of the beneficiary's pay statements for the last three months (October to December 2003).

For DE-6, Quarterly Wage Report: Submit copies of the California Employment Development Department (EDD) Form DE-6, Quarterly Wage Reports for all employees for the last four quarters (2003) that were accepted by the State of California. The forms should include the names, social security numbers and number of weeks worked for all employees.

I-765 DENIED!! STRANGE REASON (PENDING I-140)!!!!

Hello Everyone:

I wonder if anyone else received any similar denial of I-765 or not!!!

In my last posting I mentioned the strange RFE I received on my I-765 (EAD), which asked to send again copies of I-140 & I-485 receipts, marriage certificate & passoport pages.

After they received the documents I re-sent them, they have DENIED my I-765, with self-contradicting reasoning:

"... You filed I-765 under 8CFR 274a.12(c)(9), which is designated for applicants who have a pending Form I-485 .... and it appears that your petion Form I-140 is currently pending. Therefore, you are not eligible for employment authorization under 8CFR 274a.12(c)(9), and your application is denied. This decision may not be appealed."

Any thoughts, anyone? :confused:

Kabir.
EB3 (original labor)
RD : 08-25-03 (concurrent)

may be they(BCIS) misplaced your pending I485 receipt copy which you enclosed with I765 application. check with
your attorney. I filed I140 and I485 together in October and my 765 was approved on Jan 22nd. Hope this helps.

Tks
VCB

My EAd and AP were approved and send out to me at the end of January, I haven't received the AP yet, it is already 10 days passed, even though I have got the EAD. Anybody have the same experience? BTW, what does the AP look like?

Originally posted by vcb
may be they(BCIS) misplaced your pending I485 receipt copy which you enclosed with I765 application. check with your attorney. I filed I140 and I485 together in October and my 765 was approved on Jan 22nd. ... VCB

My surprise is in their reason for denial: " ...We're denying your case because you applied under provision for pending I-485 , but your I-140 is pending..." !!! Duh... Isn't this why the CONCURRENT FILING????!!! Of course my I-140 is pending. ... and what does pending I-140 has to do w/ denial of I-765? I-765 are supposed to be approved, as long as an I-485 is pending!!!!

Anyway, is your case EB 3 or EB 2?
Also, Original or substitution Labor?

Thanks.

mine is concurrent filing under EB2, orginal labor and both(140 & 485) are pending at INS. by the way i have not received AP, I got just EAD. I dont have my case numbers in hand(company attorney did not provide any info about case numbers), so I cannot check the status of AP. the EAD cards showed up in mail at home in Jan.

Tks
VCB

Originally posted by dingdingdo
My EAd and AP were approved and send out to me at the end of January, I haven't received the AP yet, it is already 10 days passed, even though I have got the EAD. Anybody have the same experience? BTW, what does the AP look like?

Hi Ding..
Mine was approved on Jan 29th and until now I did not get the AP. The web site says that you need to contact them if you did not receive them in mail with in 14 days.
Thanks,
LOVY.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vote now or forget your 485 for years.

Please vote now or else all the effort put by Rajiv and this
community is going to be waste as the number of votes is
very less.

Eligibility to vote :-

1.) Any body with 485 pending, one can vote for dependents too.

All concurrent filers please vote I understand your current
problem is 140 but what about next stage dont you want it
to be better.

http://boards.immigration.com/anthesys/TrackerPetition/signatoryForm.php?petId=4

Re: Vote now or forget your 485 for years.

Originally posted by askgc
Please vote now or else all the effort put by Rajiv and this
community is going to be waste as the number of votes is
very less.

Eligibility to vote :-

1.) Any body with 485 pending, one can vote for dependents too.

All concurrent filers please vote I understand your current
problem is 140 but what about next stage dont you want it
to be better.

http://boards.immigration.com/anthesys/TrackerPetition/signatoryForm.php?petId=4

I second askgc here. I dont think I-140s are backlog as bad as I-485s. If I-485 lawsuit is a succes, then BCIS knows that it cannot afford any more backlogs for any processing. Applicants and lawyers will take inspiration from the success of I-485 lawsuit and may file a suit for any other backlogs. So logically BCIS will not dare to backlog any other applications.

All concurrent filers please show your support for the law suit and sign. Your dependents also can sign.

Alien number is the A# on your I-485 receipt. I trust Rajiv sir is taking all the care to keep our details confidential.

I signed. my dependent signed.. how about you?

Support our effort to fight backlogs. Dont forget once you are done with I-140 you need to fight for I-485. Start it right now and clear your path for a smooth ride.

Popsy, rk4gc,

I know you guys had got RFE in Dec 2003. Has your I140 got approved after the RFE is responded?

Originally posted by gcpend
Popsy, rk4gc,

I know you guys had got RFE in Dec 2003. Has your I140 got approved after the RFE is responded?

My company is still working on documents required. Lawyer does not want to take any chace and trying to produce every thing he can. Hoping that they are going to send RFE response by this weekend.

Will update if there is any change in status. It still says RFE sent.

re: RFE

status same as rk4gc - we have just finished putting together all the information for the RFE (it was quite extensive) and my lawyer will be forwarding the response today or tomorrow. It is not clear how long INS will take to review the response and make a decision - not even sure if it is a separate queue or it just goes back to one long line of I-140 cases !

Originally posted by gcpend
Popsy, rk4gc,

popsy, Usually the RFE papers will be routed directly to the adjudication officer who requested for it. In my case the service center (CSC) took 1 week to make a decision on my I-140 EB3 RFE.

Wish you all the best!!

I replied back to my RFE on Feb 3rd and the online status changed on Feb 11th to 'RFE received'. I don't know how long it will take for them to make a decision. 1 to 2months at fastest.
There're some cases being pending more than a year since it became 'RFE received.' Most of cases who replied to RFE in
May-July 2003 are still pending.

kenboo