Concurrent filing 140/485 Tracker-CSC

new process time posted

no change for I-140, neither for I-485
some progress for I-131 and I-765

I guess they will look at I-140 and I-485 when they have nothing else to do:)

new process time posted

new process time posted

new process time posted

new process time posted

Re: hi ideakey

Originally posted by immportuser
is that your case number at the bottom of it? it shows 03..!!

immportuser:

03 starts in October '02, in case you forgot it. Thanks.

Kabir.

I-140 approved finally! (After 14 months!)

Well, I have no idea why my I140 took such a long time (14 months) to get approved.

It is an original LC. I work for a large company. I would think my case will very easy for them to make a decision but it is BCIS....So anything can happen. The simple fact is: BCIS just don't care!

I had 1 REF in Sep 03: asking for company information which was given to them already when submitting the original I-140 application.

Now, I am back to waiting again for the I485, AP, EAD.....

--Key

I-140 approved finally!

EB2 concurrent filing
RD 10/31/2002
(Am I the oldest case here?)

Good luck everyone!

Key

I-140 Approved

Hi All,

Here are the details

RD : Sep 19th'2003. Concurrent Filing
RFE Date : Dec'19 2003. RFE on company's ability to pay
RFE Replied on : Jan'21 2004.

According to the BCIS website, I-140 was approved on Jan'27 2004.

Labor certified on Jul'12 2003, EB2-RIR, CA-DOL.

I am not sure about the processing times posted in BCIS website. It has taken about 5 months to get I-140 approved.

Hope this info helps.

Regards
DJay

Congratulation, DJay

Congratulation DJay. You are pretty luck since many others well before your date are still waiting.

Can you give more detail such as the size of your company, field you are working, to see if there is any correlationship with BCIS approval? Thanks

I am still waiting for my 140, here is my detail:

RIR LC AD: 6/4/03
I-140/485RD: 8/18/03
company about 4-5k employee

still waiting..

Re: I-140 Approved

Congrats Djay! I'm in a similar situation but my company is still compiling the information requested by BCIS in the RFE.. My RD is Aug 18th and RFE sent on Dec 21st. (The RFE in my case is about company's tax returns, client contracts etc.. may be this is more involved than your RFE about 'ability to pay')

It is encouraging to know that BCIS actually processes the case within a week or so from receiving the response to the RFE.

Have you got your EAD? If so,was it interim or the actual EAD? In my case, because of the RFE (I-140 was put on hold), my interim EAD was declined.

Originally posted by DJay
Hi All,

Here are the details

RD : Sep 19th'2003. Concurrent Filing
RFE Date : Dec'19 2003. RFE on company's ability to pay
RFE Replied on : Jan'21 2004.

According to the BCIS website, I-140 was approved on Jan'27 2004.

Labor certified on Jul'12 2003, EB2-RIR, CA-DOL.

I am not sure about the processing times posted in BCIS website. It has taken about 5 months to get I-140 approved.

Hope this info helps.

Regards
DJay

May God help us all!!

Man ..congrats DJay.
One can never say anythign abt the ways of BCIS ..i got 2 RFEs on my 140, and responded promptly. One came in april 2003, response received by BCIS on june 27th 2003. second came in august 2003, response received by BCIS on oct 30, 2003.

As they said somewhere, for RFEd cases, BCIS either responds in 15 days, or after 3 months. I complete 3 months by this week. And my attorney also opened a written status query with BCIS ..
May God help us all!!

guess the reason of "random" I-140 approval

Hi, guys:

I tries to find why DJey's I-140 case got approved so quickly. I scan 5000 cases of his date (09-19-04) from WAC022620000-WAC022625000 (I cannot get a new unused IP from DSL provider so I can not scan case beond WAC2265000 for now).

There are 36 I-140 cases fall into this range. There are 20 approved, 5 received, 2 RFE recvd, 5 RFE sent, 2 Transfer to Appeals.

It seems to me that INS happens to pick up a pack of 25 cases or so from the stack, for whatever reasons. Any case in this stack are just luck.

Cases before and after the range are not touched.

So, I do not know it is a bad or good news. There are too many cases well before this RD has not been touched so far. It is always hard to understand the way INS process our case.

I guess they may close their eyes first, pick up some cases from the big stack, then throw a quarter on the ground to decide if RFE should be issued or an approval notice should be sent.

Hi, guys:

I tries to find why DJey's I-140 case got approved so quickly. I scan 5000 cases of his date (09-19-04) from WAC022620000-WAC022625000 (I cannot get a new unused IP from DSL provider so I can not scan case beond WAC2265000 for now).

There are 36 I-140 cases fall into this range. There are 20 approved, 5 received, 2 RFE recvd, 5 RFE sent, 2 Transfer to Appeals.

It seems to me that INS happens to pick up a pack of 25 cases or so from the stack, for whatever reasons. Any case in this stack are just luck.

So, I do not know it is a bad or good news. There are too many cases well before this RD has not been touched so far. It is always hard to understand the way INS process our case.

I guess they may close their eyes first, pick up some cases from the big stack, then throw a quarter on the ground to decide if RFE should be issued or an approval notice should be sent.

Hi, guys:

Hi, guys:

correction

There are 36 I-140 cases fall into this range. There are 20 approved, 7 received, 2 RFE recvd, 5 RFE sent, 2 Transfer to Appeals.

sorry for last typo and multiple time of posting

Re I-140 approved

Thank you all,

As candie pointed out this could be a random case that got certified.

My case Number is WAC03262XXXXX

I work as a programmer in a Biotech company in bay area(HQ in east coast), we had layoff end of last year. We have about 30 employees in our bay area office currently.

Regards
DJay

DJay,

Just a thought...

May be your case got approved because you work for a bio-tech company. I think, anything to do with boitech is the hot sell in US now & it certainly looks like a trend for GC's too....

Re: Re I-140 approved

Originally posted by DJay
Thank you all,

As candie pointed out this could be a random case that got certified.

My case Number is WAC03262XXXXX

I work as a programmer in a Biotech company in bay area(HQ in east coast), we had layoff end of last year. We have about 30 employees in our bay area office currently.

Regards
DJay

I think it also has to do w/ EB2 or EB3, and whether Labor substitution or not.

Anyway, mY EB3 (original labor) concurrent RD is Aug-25-03, but so far I only got an RFE for the I-765 (EAD), and nothing else. And this RFE is a silly one too. It asked to send copies of receipts of I-140 & I-485, marriage certificate, passoport pages etc.

Consider these two questions : 1) How can anyone submit a copy of the I-485 Receipt when the whole package is being submitted altogeher?!!! and 2) What happened to the copies of ALL the other papers that WERE submitted in the concurrent package???!!

So, I am wondering.... WHY do they send this kind of RFE??!!! Is it just to have some fun w/ us?? !!! One can only wonder!!!!
:confused:

Kabir.