Concurrent filing 140/485 Tracker-CSC

Thanks lcauser and popsy for your input

Kenboo,
You said it (RFE replied for over a year). That's the same anaysis i did based on your scan report.

All,
The following is an excerpt from "CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER
GUIDELINES FY 2003 EDITION".
http://www.region12.nafsa.org/CSC_Guidelines_5-03.pdf

"A response to an initial request for evidence restarts the processing time clock consistent with 8 CFR 103.2(b)(10)(i). However, it is the CSC policy to treat responses to requests for evidence on a prioritized basis."

BUT in reality and right now how much does it take is the question we all have and needs to be answered. Thanks lcauser on your comment on this.

Originally posted by gcpend
Thanks rk4gc,
Could you please share with us what's your company's employee size?

Mine is a future employment case. And frankly I dont know the actual size of the company that filed my GC.

Regarding RFE, it seems my future employer still working on required papers. They say, they will make sure the papers go this weekend to the lawyer. The last date for reply is March 6th in my case, I'm hoping they will do it in time :( .

got RFE

Hi Gcpend,
Me too got RFE exactly like yours. My employer read the notice over the phone.
He said, he has all details and going to send to Lawyer for review in the beginning of the next week.

Did you submit details for your RFE to the INS?

I think, these days every body is getting RFE. May be they want to delay the process.

I hope it will be clear soooooon

kell,

Could you please elaborate on your RFE.
Like are they asking 2003 tax returns and DE-6 etc.

My employer is still preparing the docs for the RFE.

When did you get your RFE

got RFE

gcpend,

Its exactly same as yours.

Ability to Pay: Provide evidence of the petitioner's ability to pay the beneficiary's wage. The petitioner must demonstrate this ability at the time the priority date is established and continuing until the beneficiary obtains lawful permanent residence. Evidence of this ability shall be either in the form of: Copies of annual reports, federal tax returns (with appropriate signatures(s)), or audited financial statements.

The petitioner is requested to provide this evidence from July 19,2001 to the present.

NOTE: The petitioner initially submitted Forms I 120 for tax years 2001 and 2002; however, these are not sufficient. Evidence of ability to pay for 2003 was not submitted. Therefore, please comply with the above and provide as soon as practicable.

Tax Documentation: Provide all schedules and tables that accompany the submitted tax return.

Pay Statements: Provide copies of the beneficiary's pay statements for the last three months (November 2003 to Jan 2004)

For DE-6, Quarterly Wage Report: Submit copies of the California Employment Development Department (EDD) Form DE-6, Quarterly Wage Reports for all employees for the last four quarters (2003) that were accepted by the State of California. The forms should include the names, social security numbers and number of weeks worked for all employees.

My Lawyer got RFE on Feb 20th 2004. Lawyer did the fax to my employer. I had a talk with my employer regarding this notice.

I think basically there are asking 2003 tax returns and DE-6 copies.

Usally all companies gets DE-6 copies for every Qarter. so They have everything.

Kell,

Thanks very much for the info.

I think, if our cases had been processed in 2003, they would not have asked these.

What is your company size. Mine is about 7-10 employees.

Anyway hoping for the best.

got RFE

gcpend,

Yes. u r correct, if they would have processed in 2003, we should not get these RFEs. Any way hope for the best.

my company size is also too small( below 5). They are asking for big comapnies also, not only small companies, becuase of delay for thier side.

is there any problem for small companies like us? I hope not.

what is ur comment on this?

It seems to me that DE-6 became standard in the RFE.
What are they so concerned about? How DE-6 contibutes to see the company's ability to pay? annoying.

I also hope that company size does not matter but the ability to pay does.

DE-6 is "QUARTERLY WAGE AND WITHHOLDING REPORT" which in detail reports the following
SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER
EMPLOYEE NAME (FIRST NAME) (M.I.) (LAST NAME)
TOTAL SUBJECT WAGES
PIT WAGES
PIT WITHHELD

Note:-
PIT is Personal Income Tax

From the above I see DE-6 is very important to determine how many employees were on pay roll and how much they have been paid

Kenboo,
Does your RFE includes DE-6 also?

gcpend,
After our empolyers submited 2003 tax retrurns and DE-6 copies to INS, how long they will take to review our applications again?
Do have any idea?

when is ur employer plannig to send to INS?

what is ur dead line date for submition?

I hope mine will go to INS in another two weeks.

Other than 2003 tax returns, pay stubs and DE-6 copies, do u think any other docs are need for this RFE?

If you know other details please let me know.

RFE response sent

Just as an update.

My lawyer sent all the required docs for RFE to CSC today. Any idea when will the status be updated to response received.

And how many days it takes to take any action based on the response.

CSC sent RFE on Dec 13th, 2003 it took more than two months to compile all the required data and send the reply. March 6th is the last date.

TIA,

i replied to RFE in the 1st week of Feb. it took 1 week for USCIS to update the status on the web.

hope it helps.

-kenboo

USCS Update time

kenboo,

Can you please tell when did you send the reply and when it got updated, my lawyer said he send the reply on 18th Feb, till today it not get updated..

thanks,

KanS

Originally posted by kenboo
i replied to RFE in the 1st week of Feb. it took 1 week for USCIS to update the status on the web.

hope it helps.

-kenboo

Kenboo and no_hope_desi,

thanks for your replies.

Finally Online Message got changed

Originally posted by no_hope_desi
Takes about a week,kans..they sent in mine on 2/11 and status was updated to RFE Received on 2/17

Finally Online Message got changed

Lawyer said he send the reply on 18th Feb - today only the message got changed.. to

"On March 2, 2004, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. ........"

KanS19
------

EB3-RIR-Concurrent-(Sub Labr)

I140 R/D 05/12/2003
I140 N/D 05/12/2003
RFE Sent 12/17/2003
RFE Rep 03/02/2004

I485 N/D 05/12/2003 (Pending)
AP N/D 05/12/2003 (Pending)
EAD N/D 05/12/2003 (Pending)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,
I am new ti I140 threads. My labor just got approved. How do you check online messages for I-140? Is there any phone AVM where we check. And how to check the status?

Nikita