Concurrent Filers (140/485) CSC-TSC: Waiting for 140 Approval

Vitale,

I had posted the scanner results. "-report update:1:1" should only show the updates since last day. But it reports whole bunch rather than the one that really updated. Also, looks like stats collection is disturbed with your fix. I had sent email. Please check.

vitale said:
AILA published Texas processing dates:
http://www.aila.org/content/default.aspx?docid=19456

As expected I-140 is still Jan. 19, 2006. I-485 advanced almost one month to Nov.21 2005.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like Texas Center is going to process the concurrently fied caess flooded the CSC before 10/01/05

Wish all of us good luck

perm_faq said:
Vitale,

I had posted the scanner results. "-report update:1:1" should only show the updates since last day. But it reports whole bunch rather than the one that really updated. I had sent email. Please check.

1. To everybody: seems like all transferrred cases moved to received status. For all dates up to 120.

2. To perm_faq: like I explained update:1 subtracts reports updates occured during last 24 hours, not for today.

Do you see your update

perm_faq

Do you see an update on your case saying that it has been received at the Texas Service Center?

I still dont see any information. So guess my case is in neither received nor transferred status as everything with WAC05257 has moved from transferred to received.

Thanks

I don't think "update" should be based on 24hr clock. It should reflect the last update done by USCIS. When comparing, if the scanner does not find any difference in the online status message from the last run (wac.db.previous) to the current one (wac.db) then should NOT report any update. Thats the BEST way to handle it.

By doing so, we can have one colon to indicate mask size.
"-report update:2" -- this will report any update on the case since last run, and report only updated receipt no.s with last 2 numbers masked.

Lets talk in emails. Please check your email.

vitale said:
1. To everybody: seems like all transferrred cases moved to received status. For all dates up to 120.

2. To perm_faq: like I explained update:1 subtracts reports updates occured during last 24 hours, not for today.

There was no update on my case, for long long time though I had completed some other intermediate steps. I think you were saying that your case transferred to local INS.

gcgoingon3years said:
perm_faq

Do you see an update on your case saying that it has been received at the Texas Service Center?

I still dont see any information. So guess my case is in neither received nor transferred status as everything with WAC05257 has moved from transferred to received.

Thanks

perm_faq said:
I don't think "update" should be based on 24hr clock. It should reflect the last update done by USCIS. When comparing, if the scanner does not find any difference in the online status message from the last run (wac.db.previous) to the current one (wac.db) then should NOT report any update. Thats the BEST way to handle it.

By doing so, we can have one colon to indicate mask size.
"-report update:2" -- this will report any update on the case since last run, and report only updated receipt no.s with last 2 numbers masked.

Lets talk in emails. Please check your email.

I agree that such reporting might be confusing, but:

1st: it is very hard to tell when exactly case got updated. So tool assumes that it got updated when you run scan (when you actually captured this update).
2nd. There is no problem to make update be based on the actual days instead of hours, but then you might complain that you run your scan from 11:55pm till 00:15am and half cases got updates for yesterday, half for today.

Even more complicated to report 2 days or more back.

I think the bast we can do is introduce new kind of report - update since last run, which will give you the update in period from .previos file date till now...
I can call it -updatelast.

vitale said:
I agree that such reporting might be confusing, but:
After todays run, Iam lost of what is the real update.
1st: it is very hard to tell when exactly case got updated. So tool assumes that it got updated when you run scan (when you actually captured this update).
Lets forget this. Does not make sense at all
2nd. There is no problem to make update be based on the actual days instead of hours, but then you might complain that you run your scan from 11:55pm till 00:15am and half cases got updates for yesterday, half for today.
When posting the results, I mention the date in the subject filed "256-001: scanner update SINCE 5/19/2006". So this issue is taken care of ... already

Even more complicated to report 2 days or more back.
Since date is mentioned when results are posted. It doesn't matter. And we are monitoring on a day to day basis.
I think the bast we can do is introduce new kind of report - update since last run, which will give you the update in period from .previos file date till now...
I can call it -updatelast.
Thats better. So "-report updatelast:n" is the new command, where n=mask size

Last edited by a moderator:
I140 / 485 update

Got the following mails this evening ...

On March 29, 2006, your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was
received here for processing. It is taking between 400 and 450 days for
us to process this kind of case.

On March 29, 2006, your I485 Application to Register Permanent
Residence or to Adjust Status was received here for processing. It is taking
between 850 and 900 days for us to process this kind of case.

Sub labour: 99 Dec. / EB2

ND: 8/16/05
140/485 concurrent filing.
I140/485 transferred from CSC to TSC 3/22 and 3/23
LUD: 5/22/06

I-140 (concurrent filing) Approved, but there is an issue, need help!

My case WAC060015055x (RD 10/08/2005, PD 03/2003, concurrent filing) was approved today. It was transferred from CSC to TSC on March 22nd and I have been checking the status everyday since then. Thank everyone, especially perm_faq for his/her almost daily update.

It is a miracle for me, or I am not sure. I was laid off end of April and luckily for me, I found another similar job with H-1B transfer.

So I have two questions:

1. Is this I-140 valid? (I guess my previous company did not, or have not withdrwal it), can it be ported to my current employer via AC21?

2. What will happend if my previous employer try to revoke it later? It has been pending, along with my I-485, over 180 days (even when I was laid off) at USCIS. So theoratically, it can not be revoked even I no longer work for my previous employer?

Thank you for your help and suggestion. I think all of the transferred cases will be approved soon.

genentech said:
My case WAC060015055x (RD 10/08/2005, PD 03/2003, concurrent filing) was approved today. It was transferred from CSC to TSC on March 22nd and I have been checking the status everyday since then. Thank everyone, especially perm_faq for his/her almost daily update.

It is a miracle for me, or I am not sure. I was laid off end of April and luckily for me, I found another similar job with H-1B transfer.

So I have two questions:

1. Is this I-140 valid? (I guess my previous company did not, or have not withdrwal it), can it be ported to my current employer via AC21?

2. What will happend if my previous employer try to revoke it later? It has been pending, along with my I-485, over 180 days (even when I was laid off) at USCIS. So theoratically, it can not be revoked even I no longer work for my previous employer?

Thank you for your help and suggestion. I think all of the transferred cases will be approved soon.

Genentech,
Watch this site : http://www.murthy.com/news/UDac21qa.html

Looks like most of us have got LUD on our I485
Every one please update your PD (Priority Date) that we can track further:

badtiming
gc_line
hope3gc
fresh_GC
dabuk
gail2006
DF1998
LaxmanGupt
vijayny
inque
kclee60
Rambi
csc-venkat
Xibeilang
kclee60
sodo 8/8/2002

DF1998 PD 7/19/2005

sodo said:

badtiming
gc_line
hope3gc
fresh_GC
dabuk
gail2006
DF1998
LaxmanGupt
vijayny
inque
kclee60
Rambi
csc-venkat
Xibeilang
kclee60
sodo 8/8/2002

My case is WAC06005506xx, NIW pending, PD is 09/29/05, from retrogression country, not current.

Another 140 EB1 approved a month ago also got LUD today, PD is 10/03/05, also not current ( three month short)

I485 was linked with NIW, also saw LUD today.

Will they automatically link the I485 to the approved I140 ?

I-140 approval

PD is Feb, 2003/ EB-2. Concurrent filing. Retro country. FP done Nov, 2005.

sodo said:

badtiming
gc_line
hope3gc
fresh_GC
dabuk
gail2006
DF1998
LaxmanGupt
vijayny
inque
kclee60
Rambi
csc-venkat
Xibeilang
kclee60
sodo 8/8/2002

Id = Xibeilang
140/485 Concurrent filing = Yes
CSC -> TSC transfer = Yes
EB = 1, OR
RD = 09/29/2005
ND = 10/06/2005
LUD = 03/22/06 for 140 and 03/27/06 for 485- Transfered from CSC to TSC
140 Apploved -> No, LUD on 5/22/06
485s-LUD on 5/22/06, PD: not current, three months short

sodo said:

badtiming
gc_line ...................PD = Nov-2002.......EB2
hope3gc
fresh_GC
dabuk
gail2006
DF1998 ...................PD = Jul-2005.......EB2
LaxmanGupt
vijayny
inque ...................PD = Feb-2003.......EB2
kclee60
Rambi
csc-venkat
Xibeilang
kclee60
sodo ...................PD = Aug-2002.......EB2

badtiming
gc_line ...................PD = Nov-2002.......EB2
hope3gc
fresh_GC
dabuk
gail2006
DF1998 ...................PD = Jul-2005.......EB2
LaxmanGupt
vijayny
inque ...................PD = Feb-2003.......EB2
kclee60
Rambi
csc-venkat
Xibeilang...............PD = Oct.-2005......Eb1
kclee60
sodo ...................PD = Aug-2002.......EB2

Hi All,
I received the following mails yesterday evening for my I 140 and I 485 respectively.

1. Receipt Number: WAC060075XXXX

Application Type: I140 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

On March 29, 2006, your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was
received here for processing. It is taking between 400 and 450 days for
us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as
processing is complete.

2. Receipt Number: WAC060075XXXX

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or
to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On March 29, 2006, your I485 Application to Register Permanent
Residence or to Adjust Status was received here for processing. It is taking
between 850 and 900 days for us to process this kind of case. We will
mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

I guess that my file has just been opened and I am very eager to see the result. My details follow...

I 140, I 485 (LC sub) I 765 all Applied: 09/30/05
ND on all: 10/12/2005
I 765 AD: 11/26/2005
Transferred to TX on:03/23/06
Now the LUD is 03/29/06 on all
Final Approval ????
:confused: :confused:

Thanks to all the great leading lights of this group for posting news and experiences and special thanks to Stock for scanning my case number series
:) :) :)