Concurrent Filers (140/485) CSC-TSC: Waiting for 140 Approval

I have no idea of my 140. I have not received email or transfer notice by mail. I have no LUD either. And online status is defintely incorrect, which says "we have received...". Online status is incorrect because, some of my other petitions they are approved, but the online status says "we have received". So I am not sure where is my 140. I think it should have gone to TSC as some of other petitions filed before me and after me are all transferred. Initiated inquiry last week and we have not received any response till now.

gcgoingon3years said:
Perm faq, sri_know,

Did you guys get an email or intimation that your case has been transferred to TSC. My RD is Sep 27 and I have got no email at all. The LUD still says "Your application has been received on Sep 27 and it is taking betwen 270 and 300 days to process such cases"

Would appreciate if you could respond.

Thanks

Thanks

perm_faq, Sri

Thanks.

perm_faq. Did you initiate inquiry through your attorney?

I will probably need to do the same as I am totally cluless. No LUD, no transfer notice, no nothing!!!

Yes. It was done last week. And we have not received response to the inquiry until now.

gcgoingon3years said:
perm_faq, Sri

Thanks.

perm_faq. Did you initiate inquiry through your attorney?

I will probably need to do the same as I am totally cluless. No LUD, no transfer notice, no nothing!!!

thanks, perm_faq,

I did ask my attorney to initiate a CIS inquiry, so far I have not gotten
any response yet. I also made an appointment for an inquiry with local service center on May 23.

Yes, I guess, our applications have been left behide on an adjudicator's table when he/she processed our EAD application.

If you draft a letter to a congressman, please allow me to know.
Thanks,

perm_faq said:
I think few of us are in the same situation. I don't think our petitions are lost. They might be sitting on one of the laziest adjudicator's table. May be that guy kept latest cases on top of ours. I think, we should contact local congress man only when we need a major policy change with CIS. Otherwise, I think "initiating CIS inquiry" is the only solution. I did ask my attorney to make an inquiry last week. But nothing is heard so far. Why don't you try the same thing? I really pissed off all this, and... my company is really in shaky situation. I need 140 approval ASAP. I can't wait any more. For 9 months, I have been watching every day for CIS email or status change(LUD).

If we go by the pattern of approvals, initially it was EB3 (non-concur), then EB2 (non-concur), then EB2 & EB1 (concur - latest filings), EB2 & EB1 (concur - old filings) .... If thats the pattern, next week is for Sept filed case approvals.

Vijaykumar Rajendrarao said:
can someone scan 003 cases also.... perm_Faq i really can relate to the frustration you are going through....

Vijay
Vijay: nothing on 003 cases. I will post the update whenever I see any movement. Most of the movement I saw was in 004.

ahaly said:
Vijay: nothing on 003 cases. I will post the update whenever I see any movement. Most of the movement I saw was in 004.
Actually there was one approval yesterday.

WAC060035xxxx 140 05/13/06 04pm This case has been approved . On May 13, 2006

Case Status Count
----------- -----
Received 4
Approved 40
Transfer 62
Some RFE 13
Withdrawn 0
All Other 1

Last edited by a moderator:
Priority Date for Sub Labor

Hi folks,

I'm wondering if there is anyone in this group who had all the following conditons satisfied.

(a) Substitue Labor
(b) Retrogressed Country
(c) Concurrent I-140&485 filing & Txed to TSC.
(d) I-140 approved.
(e) Have a copy of their I-140 approval.

If yes, what is the PD on your I-140 approval? Is it the original (subbed) LC priority date or the RD date of your I-140. I'm hoping it's the latter...

dabuk said:
Hi folks,

I'm wondering if there is anyone in this group who had all the following conditons satisfied.

(a) Substitue Labor
(b) Retrogressed Country
(c) Concurrent I-140&485 filing & Txed to TSC.
(d) I-140 approved.
(e) Have a copy of their I-140 approval.

If yes, what is the PD on your I-140 approval? Is it the original (subbed) LC priority date or the RD date of your I-140. I'm hoping it's the latter...

Hello Dabuk,

I didn't understood your above multiple combinations to decide PD.

If you are looking to find out the PD of LC Substitution labor, then PD will be decide with following.

Scenario 1: I-140 approved for some one with that labor and I-485 never filed.
(If you use this labor, your PD will be I-140 RD)

Scenario 2: I-140 never filed or never approved based on labor certfication
(If you use this labor, your PD will be labor filing date)

Thanks

I received the following mail from USCIS i dont know what this means

"your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received here for processing. It is taking between 400 and 450 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete"

"your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received here for processing. It is taking between 400 and 450 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete"

Vijay - this is probably good news... wait and see what happens later in the day. I ran the update for 002 and 003 and about 10 cases have been updated to that status. (Not mine though :( )

about LUD before Approval

Hello All with 140 approved,
Can you tell me if you saw any LUDs similar to the following before your 140s were approved by TSC.
My case status says that the case has been moved to TSC and bla bla....
thanks,
Sri

Vijay,

Its nice of you. Its been a long time since I filed the petition, It will be a lot better if it gets approved this week. I can wait for 485, but not 140.

i really hope so!
anyway i am very sure yours and perm_faq's case will be touched soon and you will get approvals

Thanks
Vijay

hi, perm_faq,

have you scan status today or yesterday. Can you email me the result. I already sent you my email address by PM.

I manually input case numbers around mine and see one case just beside me got approved on 5/9. I really do not understand what the sequence TSC process cases. How could they do it compeletely random?

perm_faq said:
Vijay,

Its nice of you. Its been a long time since I filed the petition, It will be a lot better if it gets approved this week. I can wait for 485, but not 140.

jbxieperm2005,

I just emailed the database. Please see if you have received it. I will run the scanner this afternoon and post the results. Iam tired of doing all this for 8-months. There are some lucky ones filed concurrently in Feb'06 and got approvals.

jbxieperm2005 said:
hi, perm_faq,

have you scan status today or yesterday. Can you email me the result. I already sent you my email address by PM.

I manually input case numbers around mine and see one case just beside me got approved on 5/9. I really do not understand what the sequence TSC process cases. How could they do it compeletely random?

perm_faq, I received your email. Thanks a lot. We are in the same boat. Let's pray together. But at the speed, there maybe another few weeks to go.

perm_faq said:
jbxieperm2005,

I just emailed the database. Please see if you have received it. I will run the scanner this afternoon and post the results. Iam tired of doing all this for 8-months. There are some lucky ones filed concurrently in Feb'06 and got approvals.

LUD on I140

just got a LUD on my I140 and the message changed to:

On March 29, 2006, your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received here for processing. It is taking between 400 and 450 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

sure hope this is not going to take another 400 days...

I-140 approved

Dear All,

I got an email last friday that said my CSC-TSC I-140 has been approved. Here are case details.

CA-EB2-RIR
I-140/485/AP/EAD filed Sep 28, 2005
PD August 2002

Concurrent filers - dont lost hope

My case number is WAC-06-002-******

perm_faq - yours will be approved

buckleup1